Jump to content
wavefunction

Any of you ever hook up with a female from the gym?

Recommended Posts

How did that happen? Do such things happen? Do you think it's even worth pursuing? Let's say you fancied a female personal trainer, what would you do? I can think of a few strategies:

  • Hire her and hope that an increase in exposure will lead to success? That would look so obvious though: a guy hiring a tiny young girl to train him, and not one of the male pts, some of whom have impressive physiques. Everyone would probably laugh, and she'd feel uncomfortable.
  • Start stalking her on social media because her full name is on the PT board? That could freak her out though, and again, she'd feel uncomfortable.
  • The only way that I can think of that doesn't suck is: do some spying on her, find out which places she frequents on weekends. Then 'accidentally' run into her in one of those places, and try to impress her with my great sense of humour. More likely to work in a pub or a nightclub, with alcohol involved.

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did it. Paid like 600 quid for PT sessions with a bird I thought was fit. Didn't even train during that hour, just mostly talked. Asked her out on 10th sessions, she wasn't interested.....

@G-man99

PS: This didn't happen lol

I asked a bird out in a gym in Barcelona on last night when she  was working late to come out for a drink but said her BF picks her up from work. One and only time I've asked, purely because the last place I want BS is at the gym where I treat it as down time and not having to give a f**k about anything whilst I'm there apart from smashing the weights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wavefunction said:

How about this: hire one of the male pts and hope that he's a guy's guy and eventually will somehow help you get to the girl? Because pts all know each other, they're coworkers.

You sound like that the 2000mg of test has kicked in

 

Time to jab some more and start acting on impulse and get these ladies your lusting after 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the one a few years back. Don't normally like to hit on girls at the gym cause then you've gotta see them there at a later date, but f**k me this one was too fit to pass up, perfect ass, nice tits, hot face even without makeup. Saw her eyeing me in the mirror at one point and then she hopped onto the lat pulldown machine next to me so I thought f**k it, finished my last set then just waited until she was resting between sets and then I opened my phonebook, walked up to her, smiled, she took her headphones off and I just said "can I be really cheeky and ask for your number?". She put it in, I said I'll Whatsapp her later and that was that, ended up being f**k buddies with her for a while after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, nWo said:

Just the one a few years back. Don't normally like to hit on girls at the gym cause then you've gotta see them there at a later date, but f**k me this one was too fit to pass up, perfect ass, nice tits, hot face even without makeup. Saw her eyeing me in the mirror at one point and then she hopped onto the lat pulldown machine next to me so I thought f**k it, finished my last set then just waited until she was resting between sets and then I opened my phonebook, walked up to her, smiled, she took her headphones off and I just said "can I be really cheeky and ask for your number?". She put it in, I said I'll Whatsapp her later and that was that, ended up being f**k buddies with her for a while after that.

LOl and you were never tempted to try it again seeing as how well it went!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cronus said:

LOl and you were never tempted to try it again seeing as how well it went!? 

Nah, I just consider myself lucky that it went well up until she moved out of the area after a while, if things didn't end amicably and she was around and we kept seeing each other at the gym it could have been awkward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, wavefunction said:

How did that happen? Do such things happen? Do you think it's even worth pursuing? Let's say you fancied a female personal trainer, what would you do? I can think of a few strategies:

  • Hire her and hope that an increase in exposure will lead to success? That would look so obvious though: a guy hiring a tiny young girl to train him, and not one of the male pts, some of whom have impressive physiques. Everyone would probably laugh, and she'd feel uncomfortable.
  • Start stalking her on social media because her full name is on the PT board? That could freak her out though, and again, she'd feel uncomfortable.
  • The only way that I can think of that doesn't suck is: do some spying on her, find out which places she frequents on weekends. Then 'accidentally' run into her in one of those places, and try to impress her with my great sense of humour. More likely to work in a pub or a nightclub, with alcohol involved.

What do you think?

 

All those sound like they come straight out of the stalkers playbook.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, nWo said:

Just the one a few years back. Don't normally like to hit on girls at the gym cause then you've gotta see them there at a later date, but f**k me this one was too fit to pass up, perfect ass, nice tits, hot face even without makeup. Saw her eyeing me in the mirror at one point and then she hopped onto the lat pulldown machine next to me so I thought f**k it, finished my last set then just waited until she was resting between sets and then I opened my phonebook, walked up to her, smiled, she took her headphones off and I just said "can I be really cheeky and ask for your number?". She put it in, I said I'll Whatsapp her later and that was that, ended up being f**k buddies with her for a while after that.

Legend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×