UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Blood tests

189 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  eddo 
#1 ·
Morning,

Anyone know how long it takes Anavar to clear your system so that it would not show up on an NHS blood test? I'm on TRT Gel and am running a six week Var cycle as well, got my quarterly blood checks due in December this year. Tests will be FBC, PSA, Lipids and Hormones.

Thanks in advance for any advice given.

Cheers.

#3 ·
What are you afraid of var showing up? Do cardio and take krill oil-citrus bergamont to improve your lipid profile.

Var can hit your lipids so depending on how good they were before it can show up but in that case blame your diet
Thanks, not afraid of anything really, its my first Var cycle and my GP is unaware of my usage. It's not something I want to discuss with them at this point.

Cheers.

#5 ·
Var won't show up my friend they will be doing a blood count test not a sports doping test. Luckily var is relatively mild too so shouldn't skew your results to much. Maybe stop the var a few days before drink plenty of water and eat well if you want to be extra careful. (should be doing anyway lol)

Var has a half life of 9 hours so 6 times that is 54 hours so 3 days it should be fully metabalised (bro science warning there don't take as gospel lol)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.