Sign in to follow this  
paxman85.

Road to aesthetics

Trained in the morning

Pullups - couldn’t fit my weighted belt in my bag so just banged out some bodyweight ones with all sorts of grips, managed 18 bodyweight pullups @ 80kg BW

DB bent over rows

lat pull downs

inverted rows

i tried doing bent over rows, is it just me who really hates this movement?  I just don’t like the way you stand and find it hard to go low enough to get the full contraction,  idk I just don’t really get on with this excercise

preacher curls

BB curls. Oh Yh I know i said I was gonna do 12 sets of biceps but that was defo way too much, they are already worked in a lot of pullups and rows for sure 

9 hours ago, paxman85. said:

Trained in the morning

Pullups - couldn’t fit my weighted belt in my bag so just banged out some bodyweight ones with all sorts of grips, managed 18 bodyweight pullups @ 80kg BW

DB bent over rows

lat pull downs

inverted rows

i tried doing bent over rows, is it just me who really hates this movement?  I just don’t like the way you stand and find it hard to go low enough to get the full contraction,  idk I just don’t really get on with this excercise

preacher curls

BB curls. Oh Yh I know i said I was gonna do 12 sets of biceps but that was defo way too much, they are already worked in a lot of pullups and rows for sure 

Practice mate and I personally think if you are doing them at the end of your back workout, after also having done inverted rows, I'm not sure how much you'll really be getting out of them. I rotate them and also have one day of more horizontal  focus and the another of more and vertical focus

Morning cardio done

weighed in first thing no food or water (gonna do this every Monday morning)

79.4kg down 0.1kg on last week but think im still bulking, probably just more dehydrated than usual,  sticking with 3.7k cals

Trained chest and tris

DB bench 42kg for 8, 9 with a spot from my partner !   My DB bench is going up every single session atm, it went up the last two sessions consecutively so I really wasn’t expecting it to go up again today,  I guess what I’m doing for chest is clearly working, just wish the rest of my body could progress as well as my chest seems to

Incline DB bench

decline bench

dips

tricep pushdowns