Redsy

Lethargic on cycle

Gone from TRT cruise to a moderate cycle. 

Test/DHB/winny 300/300/50

Getting away without much AI....take 0.25 adex PW.

Been on above for 3weeks ish. Starting to be pretty lethargic over last few days. Diet and sleep is good. 

Using eph, caffeine in gym as pre workout and smashing sessions hard. Training alot but kind of used to volume of training. 

What you reckon.....DHB or winny causing it? 

Not done DHB before and longest I've run winny in a row with no breaks

Needs bloods done as anything else is going to be a guess 

was on a cruise dose for 12 months and my bloods came back that bad I have had to come off as haemoglobin sky high, felt s**t 

get bloods done and don’t guess with your Heath and post results 

15 hours ago, Redsy said:

Been on above for 3weeks ish. Starting to be pretty lethargic over last few days. Diet and sleep is good. 

Using eph, caffeine in gym as pre workout and smashing sessions hard. Training alot but kind of used to volume of training. 

You're quite possiby NOT getting away without much ai

Am thinking after reading more possibly a side from DHB. Seems pretty common lethargy. Think I'll half dose, wait couple of weeks and work back up. 

Reports seem to suggest it's due to none aromtization, so E2 ratio of androgens is wrong. 

I was taking more AI but was pretty sure I had lowered too much. It came back in balance once I stopped. 

Bloods, BP Etc were fine before I started this cycle

If I don't resolve I'll get bloods and/or drop DHB. 

17 hours ago, Redsy said:

Are you holding water by any chance? 

A lot of guys say ‘no, not really’ but they are.  Measure your weight upon waking and before bed. Look whether you get sick marks or waist band marks. Wake up with bedsheet marks. 

If so, look to diet before you change anything else. This is something that can take 1 day to check and 2 days to adjust.

If this isn’t the case, then look at training volume / rest. 

Beyond that look to oestrogen.

Then bloodwork.

20 hours ago, Redsy said:

Could of crushed your eostrogen which has happened to me. I wait a few weeks till I introduce my ai. 

dhb apparently effects mood and energy but I’ve got no experience with this.

9 hours ago, Bensif said:

Are you holding water by any chance? 

A lot of guys say ‘no, not really’ but they are.  Measure your weight upon waking and before bed. Look whether you get sick marks or waist band marks. Wake up with bedsheet marks. 

If so, look to diet before you change anything else. This is something that can take 1 day to check and 2 days to adjust.

If this isn’t the case, then look at training volume / rest. 

Beyond that look to oestrogen.

Then bloodwork.

Thanks for reply......nah would'nt say so. Definitely added some water since the blast started and cals went up. I do train hard and alot tbf, probably too much but i enjoy it and realise that i may be not maximising growth.  I train pretty much every day either gym and/or run or bike. At present am doing like a 4 week cycle where am PPL x6/wk, and probably run/bike for 3x/week. Then ill do an easy week and go again. 

Am pretty lean athletic kind of build and goals.

After today which feels better am hopeful its estrogen levels ive not got right.

6 hours ago, gavzilla said:

Could of crushed your eostrogen which has happened to me. I wait a few weeks till I introduce my ai. 

dhb apparently effects mood and energy but I’ve got no experience with this.

Yeah, think its high or low E2 not the DHB now!!

I went from 125mg /wk TRT to 300mg/wk test, so did wait a week or so before adding AI. I did have a not cumming properly issue,  I thought taking 0.25/mg x2/wk adex i had crushed E2.

However, after yesterdays jab i took a 0.25 adex and followed up with another 0.25 this morning. Today i feel much more energised, so hoping it was E2 was high not low. Skin is greasyish too, so guessing E2 is high and i need more adex. Think ill move onto 0.5mg Adex x 2 ........on jab days.....E3D

Sex is decent again, but no morning wood. I guess really i need to do blood work if i dont fettle it. Just being tight not wanting to fork out for bloodwork :)

When is best time to get bloodwork done? Am jabbing E3D. I take adex same time as jab. 

2 hours ago, Redsy said:

Thanks for reply......nah would'nt say so. Definitely added some water since the blast started and cals went up. I do train hard and alot tbf, probably too much but i enjoy it and realise that i may be not maximising growth.  I train pretty much every day either gym and/or run or bike. At present am doing like a 4 week cycle where am PPL x6/wk, and probably run/bike for 3x/week. Then ill do an easy week and go again. 

Am pretty lean athletic kind of build and goals.

After today which feels better am hopeful its estrogen levels ive not got right.

Yeah, think its high or low E2 not the DHB now!!

I went from 125mg /wk TRT to 300mg/wk test, so did wait a week or so before adding AI. I did have a not cumming properly issue,  I thought taking 0.25/mg x2/wk adex i had crushed E2.

However, after yesterdays jab i took a 0.25 adex and followed up with another 0.25 this morning. Today i feel much more energised, so hoping it was E2 was high not low. Skin is greasyish too, so guessing E2 is high and i need more adex. Think ill move onto 0.5mg Adex x 2 ........on jab days.....E3D

Sex is decent again, but no morning wood. I guess really i need to do blood work if i dont fettle it. Just being tight not wanting to fork out for bloodwork :)

When is best time to get bloodwork done? Am jabbing E3D. I take adex same time as jab. 

Finding the sweet spot is a nightmare. I’m still trying to figure out what’s going on with mine but I’m getting there. If my eostrogen is too far Out either high or low I feel totally different. 

27 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I'd be looking at the winny before the dhb

I've gone [email protected]@dy full circle.....started off thinking E2, winny, then DHB, back to E2 now. See how I go next few days, but felt miles better tonight and not wrecked dying for bed. Smashing training...... so a few extra early nights......nought spoiling at my age.

1 hour ago, Redsy said:

I've gone [email protected]@dy full circle.....started off thinking E2, winny, then DHB, back to E2 now. See how I go next few days, but felt miles better tonight and not wrecked dying for bed. Smashing training...... so a few extra early nights......nought spoiling at my age.

Change one thing at a time and assess before changing something else 

Personally my first move on lethargy would be looking at the liver toxic compound you are consuming but as I said just address one thing at a time and if it doesn't fix your issue then onto the next 

I've not read the entire thread so I don't know what you have or havnt had success with but what I will say fwiw is I pretty much need to run tudca with any aggressive orals (anything other than tbol and var) otherwise I get lethargy and appetite suppression at a dose dependant response 

7 hours ago, swole troll said:

Change one thing at a time and assess before changing something else 

Personally my first move on lethargy would be looking at the liver toxic compound you are consuming but as I said just address one thing at a time and if it doesn't fix your issue then onto the next 

I've not read the entire thread so I don't know what you have or havnt had success with but what I will say fwiw is I pretty much need to run tudca with any aggressive orals (anything other than tbol and var) otherwise I get lethargy and appetite suppression at a dose dependant response 

I run brawn Tudca and NAC daily whilst on and a bit after orals. Keep NAC going but Tudca expensive for a supp. 

Will update as I sort this. Thanks guys for help and bouncing thoughts around.