Sign in to follow this  
sean m

Eddy hall

Seen a advert for a show with him going around eating huge meals like man verses food . 

Also just seen he's doing a series  Beasted  but think that's a on line only thing. 

He came to a gym I used to train at my mate owned years ago as a promotion they did like a little strong man event ,  had the opportunity to talk to the fella at length and he’s honestly one of the nicest down to earth guys you’ll ever meet and quite a funny guy ,

Strongest Man in History is a great show - I hope the food one is good too.

@Jay500 met him at a local theatre during his ‘evening with’ show - dead nice and down to earth. I know the duty manager and apparently all the staff said what a nice fella he was.

Here he is aged 19 weighing 19 stone....

D47B6ADB-C8E8-4793-93D2-FF8328E988EF.jpeg

13 hours ago, Johno5 said:

The eating one is on Dave channel. Next Sunday.

The Strongest man in history is on the History channel. Next Sunday at 9 o'clock.

Sorry Johno, which channel is it on & when? Oh, also what’s it called and what time does it start? Cheers brah :thumbup1: #keepliftin 

Dave channel. On at 6.00pm & 6.30 two episodes.  Eddie eats America.

History channel on at 9.00pm.  The strongest Man in history.   

Both on Sunday 10 th Nov.

Just heard he is doing a series on sportbible on facebook. Started on Monday.  Every week for 8 weeks, training ordinary guys and beasting them.

Funnily enough called Beasted.

I've seen The strongest Man in History before (it's on History channel tonight 9pm) but tonight was the first airing of Eddie Eats America on Dave. It's really entertaining too and I really recommend it. Both shows are really worth watching. 

His newer YouTube content is worth a watch, just him collaborating with the likes of Larry Wheels and going through the motion. 

Really good video of him working on bench press with Julius Maddox (strongman going for 800lb bench)

As funny and likeable as he is, I can't imagine that any food based programme on Dave will provide much in the way of entertainment

26 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

As funny and likeable as he is, I can't imagine that any food based programme on Dave will provide much in the way of entertainment

In fairness it seems he does a feat of strength during the show so gotta be worth watching for that? 

27 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

In fairness it seems he does a feat of strength during the show so gotta be worth watching for that? 

Ah yea, just googled and it appears he does sports related stuff to as opposed to just eating like that little twerp on man vs food. 

May give it a watch. 

11 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

I’m nine episodes into Eddie Eats America and whilst it is a very entertaining show I can’t help but feel it should have been called “Eddie Doesn’t Eat America”. He’s hardly managed a single challenge!

haha I thought it was a strange move when he announced it would be mainly about the eating challenges, not just sampling the food .. he's got a relatively small appetite when it comes to meal sizes, well in comparison with the likes of brian shaw anyway

1 hour ago, Stinking Dylan said:

There's a couple of videos on you tube where he challenges Beard Meets Food to eating competitions. The guys a quarter of his size and runs rings around him.

yeah he was actually 'training' with him, I use the term training lightly lol .. but he was getting tips of the trade from him