Hows best to do a cruise? Thinking about just doing b&c 12 weeks on to 12 off as i don't plan quitting and if i do by then will probs want trt anyway.

What dose is best? I've seen 100-150mg?

I know ai dose varies massively individually, however if my test levels are natural levels shouldnt i not need any as my estrogen levels will be my natural levels, as it's not like natty people take ai, as they're test is of natty level. Or does it not work like that?

Last question, I've seen people cruise with mast? Is this required or just a kind of boost, I've not looked into this androgen thing so kind of clueless as to how it works.

You shouldn't need an AI while cruising unless it's a pretty high dose. 100-150mg is actually at TRT level and if you're happy with that you'd be much better off as your bloods should return to normal fairly quickly. Most people cruise on more than that though.

Based on the high volume of questions you have on the matter i'd suggest sticking to a lower end test only cruise 

Around 150-200mg 

Use the minimum dose to retain your muscle mass as best you can and of course to avoid PCT whilst ideally avoiding the necessity to take an aromatase inhibitor 

You'll find this dosage through trialling it and blood work 

https://www.letsgetchecked.com/gb/en/home-male-hormone-plus/

I think if you are young and don't compete, personally i would cycle (and assuming you have a normal endogenous test production).

I'm 44 in December, started to do AAS 4 years ago and cycled for three years.  I PCT in January for the last time and I have done B&C since a new cycle in  April (cycle).  I have done also 7/8 months of Blast and literally TRT dose (150sh) in 2018 for 7/8 months than I PCT in January 2019. After PCT this year I never felt great, I think all the prior years cycles and my age took a toll on my HPTA and ability to recover.  I'm cruising on  250/300 of Sustanon ...much better than 150/200 !! :) I could easily maintain and feel probably about the same  with less as suggested (150-200) and planning to do so...but thats proposition for 2020. 

I think you have to try. If you decide to B&C,  150mg weekly is a good start. You could do 100 E5D which on a monthly basis it works out at 150mg per week. I think if you use Test E or C (but even Sust tbh) injecting every 5 days will give you a more stable level of Test. 

36 minutes ago, Squidiam said:

Do you guys think Cruising is better then just getting right off?  I like the idea of just running a 150-200mg a test only! That would be weakly right?

You mean a trt dose?
The generally accepted “150 pw cruise” dose is supposedly a trt dose but in reality it’s nothing more than bro-science that’s pushed around Internet forums. The only way to know your individual dose for trt purposes is through frequent blood work and adjustment. A cruise dose could be any lower amount than a user uses to blast.

You say you like the idea but you need to consider that if you go down this route it’s likely to be a lifetime commitment. It may destroy your fertility so you need to consider if you may want children in the future. Trt can cause other health problems also. If you are older and have kids you have less to lose.

8 hours ago, Squidiam said:

I’m 46 so but at the time I did my blood work my  test was to high for TRT! Well he said I was on the bottom half of good! So I’m think 150mg of Test C should put me good! 

Just make sure your test levels aren't lower on 150mg per week as it's quite likely what will happen if your natty levels are well within range.

Before I started TRT my test levels were 6 & 8nmol, and a few months in on 175mg of pharma sust a week, my test levels were 9nmol. 

I'll drop to 150 after my cycle then and get blood's checked to see if that puts me high end of normal, maybe a tad higher? Should avoid an AI then but I'll see about that too with blood's.

With blast and cruise can i jump into a cut straight after my cycle also? As my hormones will be okay levels, will i not have to keep cals up for a while and continue as if bulking as you would during a PCT? 

If you b&c do bloods regularly..and also cruise dose is person dependent. Bloods will help but also how much muscle you carry too etc. 

Some people cruise like 125mg-150mg some go more extreme and do like 500mg+ 

My cruise is 250mg ew 

Not this again... 

There is no such thing as a cruise 

If someone can show me the literature that states the 'correct' cruise dose ill retract that statement

Spoiler; no one can because it's an arbitrary dose created individually by steroid users as an amount to drop back down to between higher dose periods in order to improve bloodwork 

I've known of people run 5g on cycle and 1g on a cruise and everything in between 

You need to stop confusing trt with cruise

On 10/30/2019 at 5:55 PM, Sasnak said:

You mean a trt dose?
The generally accepted “150 pw cruise” dose is supposedly a trt dose but in reality it’s nothing more than bro-science that’s pushed around Internet forums. 

150 per week puts my "lows", higher than the upper range for normal. If i was wanting to simulate "normal" ranges 100mg/week would have the peak and low within normal but i lose a lot of LBM at that dose. not sure how many folk on this board would be comfortable with 100mg/week.

I don't think you can truly do TRT dosing during a blast and cruise if you're getting any real size. the cruise aspect needs to be the bare minimum to keep the weight on or you're just treading water with the blasts. i think that's where the logic fail comes in a lot of the time with some new users. if you're not advancing significantly each time and at a point where you can only advance significantly with blast and cruise, its probably not the best idea to do it.