Sign in to follow this  
steve89

Tren cycle - Cant source caber

Hi Guys

I plan on starting a test e (200mg) and tren e (400mg) cycle in the next week or so.

I am unable to get hold of any caber at the moment, is there anything else anybody would reccomend to stop lumps under the nipples?

I usually have gyno problems when running tren and want to stop it happening before it starts.

Thanks
Ste

15 minutes ago, steve89 said:

Hi Guys

I plan on starting a test e (200mg) and tren e (400mg) cycle in the next week or so.

I am unable to get hold of any caber at the moment, is there anything else anybody would reccomend to stop lumps under the nipples?

I usually have gyno problems when running tren and want to stop it happening before it starts.

Thanks
Ste

Have you normally had this issue with tren when you've been running low test? 

6 hours ago, steve89 said:

Hi Guys

Thanks
Ste

yeah, keep your e2 low. progesterone can't do s**t without estrogen.

6 hours ago, steve89 said:

Hi Guys

Thanks
Ste

I can hook you up mate.

Meet me in the toilets in 5 minutes.

I’ve had sky high prolactin and messed up nipples even when I’ve nuked my E2 with Aromasin so that whole myth about keep E2 low and you won’t have issues is BS

Get some caber, even 0.5mg once a week and I barely have to use any AI now after spending years using too much not knowing it was prolactin that was my issue 

2 minutes ago, Towel said:

it was prolactin that was my issue 

Did you suffer with acne? I get spots, nothing major but more that a bloke in his mid forties should be getting. I now wonder if my elevated prolactin may be the cause. I’m not gyno prone though. 

46 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Did you suffer with acne? I get spots, nothing major but more that a bloke in his mid forties should be getting. I now wonder if my elevated prolactin may be the cause. I’m not gyno prone though. 

No mate, always had clear skin, get the odd one on my back but I get them on a cruise dosage, I’m crazy gyno prone, need a AI on 150mg test unfortunately 

I’ve always rang the cycle these doses, when I run caber I seem to be fine, without it the flare up.

I only run test at 200mg per week so wouldn’t think be any problems with E2?

6 minutes ago, steve89 said:

I’ve always rang the cycle these doses, when I run caber I seem to be fine, without it the flare up.

I only run test at 200mg per week so wouldn’t think be any problems with E2?

As @Sasnak said, you can get raised prolactin in a low estrogen environment...but the vast majority won't 

And yes, on 200mg test you may still need an ai 

You could try dropping the test to 150 and running 300mg tren and masteron alongside

Still a great cycle there