Ok so this is really starting to bug me now so gonna address these huge unnecessary doses I'm seein some guys running

A few years back I was sitting at around 120kgs/13%bf and I was running upto and above 2g a week...sometimes including upto 1g tren. But even at 120kg this was totally unecesssry

Currently 110kg/16-17%bf and have been gaining very nicely 

Not in the best shape due to some time off training just over a year back after a pretty serious injury. Have gained fat, lost muscle and you can see damage to my left delt from the injury

The point of this post isn't "look at me", cos I admit I'm not in the best shape.  I also don't really care. Don't consider myself a bodybuilder anymore. I'm nearly 41 and train for size and strength and cos I love it

The point is to get the message across. If at my size I can gain on my current cycle of 350test/350mast...alot of lads on here need to...

1-Re-evaluate the doses they're running

2-Look at their training 

3-Look at their diet

20191029_103231.jpg

8 minutes ago, GMme said:

110 kg and running 600mg test a week and even this is more than needed. Good post by the way

Since my injuries I've ran 2 proper blasts. First was 600test/600mast...and then the 350/350 I'm running now

Tried chucking tren in a while back but was quickly reminded that I dont really need it to gain well and I really dont need the sides

In all honesty the current 350/350 has brought better gains than the 600/600. Concentrating much more on diet and recovery, ppl twice a week with around 30 sets per workout and recovering and growing well

I also dont find I need an AI on the lower dose, feel much better, sleep better and training is of a much higher quality 

I completely agree. I’ve also run silly amounts; it did not get me anywhere faster, in fact, I prob regressed. I use less than most hobbiests now.

In general I’m under 1g by some margin. You don’t need mammoth doses. It does not speed up the process. It will make you sick (most likely). It will empty your wallet. It will give you side effects.

Learn to train, eat and rest. No one ever listens, I didn’t lol. But I really wish people would.

Look at AJ Morris. He’s bigger and stronger than most guys on gear. Why? Because everything else is nailed.

1 hour ago, Bensif said:

I completely agree. I’ve also run silly amounts; it did not get me anywhere faster, in fact, I prob regressed. I use less than most hobbiests now.

In general I’m under 1g by some margin. You don’t need mammoth doses. It does not speed up the process. It will make you sick (most likely). It will empty your wallet. It will give you side effects.

Learn to train, eat and rest. No one ever listens, I didn’t lol. But I really wish people would.

Look at AJ Morris. He’s bigger and stronger than most guys on gear. Why? Because everything else is nailed.

No tbf I didn't listen. I found out myself after years of spunking 100s on massive cycles

Just been thinking today next blast I might push the boat out with 350 each test/npp/mast with 40mg winnie. That's about 1400mg but moderate doses of multiple compounds

Like I said...this isnt intended to be a "look at me" thread...I just hope a few young guys out there take this on board 

6 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Ok so this is really starting to bug me now so gonna address these huge unnecessary doses I'm seein some guys running

A few years back I was sitting at around 120kgs/13%bf and I was running upto and above 2g a week...sometimes including upto 1g tren. But even at 120kg this was totally unecesssry

Currently 110kg/16-17%bf and have been gaining very nicely 

Not in the best shape due to some time off training just over a year back after a pretty serious injury. Have gained fat, lost muscle and you can see damage to my left delt from the injury

The point of this post isn't "look at me", cos I admit I'm not in the best shape.  I also don't really care. Don't consider myself a bodybuilder anymore. I'm nearly 41 and train for size and strength and cos I love it

The point is to get the message across. If at my size I can gain on my current cycle of 350test/350mast...alot of lads on here need to...

1-Re-evaluate the doses they're running

2-Look at their training 

3-Look at their diet

20191029_103231.jpg

I always go to around a gram- 1.2 and have added an oral in the past. Would put myself in top half of the forum for size/body composition. Nowhere near top but better than a lot. I have to agree huge cycles are not necessary.

i say this as I’ve never run a really high dose cycle but am considering running a multi compound cycle at lower to moderate mg of each which might push towards 2g. I’m just curious as to what it could bring and if each compound is lowish, sides will be minimal maybe. 
move just started a cruise until new year some have time to make a decision 

my total doses have come down since I started using escalating doses and strength blasts.

go from a cruise of say 150 test.

start blast at 300 test , 200 mast for 6 weeks.

then 300 test, 200 mast, 200 nand, 200 tren for final 6-8 weeks.

if I go into a cycle with the max doses, I seem to find I flatten out, lbm and strength progression wise, after those 5-6 weeks. increasing the strength of compounds keeps everything linear the length of the blast.

I’ve ran up to 2g before and although strength rocketed I didn’t gain a noticeable amount more than if I were to have run 1.2g say. 

My blast last year in April for example was 900 test 600 npp 500 mast so 2g. Although an enjoyable cycle I did wonder what was the point in wasting my wallet afterwards (I might have even ran superdrol for the first 4 weeks also if I remember correctly).

Fast forward to now and I’m currently running 400 test 600 tren and enjoying it all the same. If not a bit better so I don’t feel like such a pin cushion lol. 

For some context, my physique.. (85kg 5ft 9’ 10% bf)

Goal was to compete last year but feel like I have no place on stage with what I currently have. 

671FCC42-B2BA-4F54-BF78-29A83E6CAE27.jpeg.09d0270daa710d80a5e6671e72f4c720.jpeg

A68540B5-A676-4CFC-A865-7B6334CE6995.jpeg.4f7aa512099e2b5e8671b2bf9dc54c39.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

What’s your training regime @stuey99? post it up if you have it handy but don’t spend time writing it all out cheers

Naa its fine I've got time

Push 

Inc dbell 3x8

Flat dbell 3x10

Inc barbell 3x10

Machine flyes 3x12

Dbell shoulder press 3x8

Military press 3x10

Cable pushdown 4x12

Dip machine 4x12

Incline (45°) skullcrushers

Pull

Weighted pullups 3x8

Incline dbell rows 3x10

Close grip pulldown 3x10

Lat pushdowns 3x12

Dbell shrugs 3x12

Face pulls 3x12

Dbell curls 4x12

Ez bar curls 4x12

Legs

Squats 3x8

Leg press 3x10

Leg extensions 3x12

Hamstring curls 3x12

Both twice a week, every exercise to failure inc rest/pause...so 6 on/1 off

Takes a few weeks and alot of food to get used to this but once your body adapts you really start to grow. I now get doms for 48hrs max

Again...recovery and growth is not down to amount of aas used, but getting everything else totally nailed 

18 minutes ago, dtmiscool said:

I’ve ran up to 2g before and although strength rocketed I didn’t gain a noticeable amount more than if I were to have run 1.2g say. 

My blast last year in April for example was 900 test 600 npp 500 mast so 2g. Although an enjoyable cycle I did wonder what was the point in wasting my wallet afterwards (I might have even ran superdrol for the first 4 weeks also if I remember correctly).

Fast forward to now and I’m currently running 400 test 600 tren and enjoying it all the same. If not a bit better so I don’t feel like such a pin cushion lol. 

For some context, my physique.. (85kg 5ft 9’ 10% bf)

Goal was to compete last year but feel like I have no place on stage with what I currently have. 

671FCC42-B2BA-4F54-BF78-29A83E6CAE27.jpeg.09d0270daa710d80a5e6671e72f4c720.jpeg

A68540B5-A676-4CFC-A865-7B6334CE6995.jpeg.4f7aa512099e2b5e8671b2bf9dc54c39.jpeg

Lookin good mate. You'll prob remember the days when i was blasting stupid doses. Yeah I was in way better shape then, but it could have been done alot easier and alot cheaper 

I might as well chip in. I’m about 105kg here. The highest amount of gear I’ve ever run was 750 test. Below I was on 150 test, 225 tren a, 200 mast. I’ve no interest in running any more than 2 mil a week. Rarely use orals. 46 y/o, 6’3”

Edit - training is Lyle McDonald’s generic bulking u/l. I can only hit legs once a week due to recovery issues as I also play rugby. I do well over 3 hours of cardio each week including this. 

F527E8FB-B4D4-45C6-ABA0-C214568B7287.jpeg

718558CB-822B-456C-912C-6945D789C24F.png

Why does it bug you so much?

You’ve done it yourself, and like you, You won’t know until you’ve been through it yourself that the average gym rat doesn’t need high doses. No one needs AAS at all. You can grow fine naturally if you’re really dedicated, if you can’t then chances are you’d be better taking up another hobby 

You’re still using AAS at 41, so don’t see the point in preaching just because you’re using less now than a few years ago 

like an alcoholic saying, I only drink 5 cans a day instead of 10 now 

11 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

Why does it bug you so much?

You’ve done it yourself, and like you, You won’t know until you’ve been through it yourself that the average gym rat doesn’t need high doses. No one needs AAS at all. You can grow fine naturally if you’re really dedicated, if you can’t then chances are you’d be better taking up another hobby 

You’re still using AAS at 41, so don’t see the point in preaching just because you’re using less now than a few years ago 

like an alcoholic saying, I only drink 5 cans a day instead of 10 now 

It bugs me because I'm trying to help people

Because I wish someone had got me to listen years ago 

And no, it's nothing like an alcoholic saying that 

Pretty simple really 

Any more questions?

Ok, here's one for you. Do you know what polycythaemia is? 

No?

Well it's a blood disorder that I've just been diagnosed with...caused by years of excessive aas use.

Was hoping to do a reasonable post aimed at discouraging young lads from smashing high doses...but without mentioning this

But some idiot (you) thinks it's best to "find out for yourself"

To those with brains...I hope you listen.

Cut down dosages. High doses are unnecessary...they can f**k with your health...and no, health issues dont just happen to other people 

2 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Pretty simple really 

Any more questions?

Wow, touchy... course it is, you’re still using drugs man!..... ok here goes

You were told many times and by many people, yet still didn’t listen. Post history doesn’t lie..... so why didn’t YOU listen back then? And why do you think people will listen to you now?

You also look like a potato, and no way 16% bf.... you have zero definition, and you’re trying to help people. Amazing 

all those years of high doses and now you look like that. Feel sorry for you bro 

7 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Pretty simple really 

Any more questions?

Ok, here's one for you. Do you know what polycythaemia is? 

No?

Well it's a blood disorder that I've just been diagnosed with...caused by years of excessive aas use.

Was hoping to do a reasonable post aimed at discouraging young lads from smashing high doses...but without mentioning this

But some idiot (you) thinks it's best to "find out for yourself"

To those with brains...I hope you listen.

Cut down dosages. High doses are unnecessary...they can f**k with your health...and no, health issues dont just happen to other people 

This 1000 times over.

This is also why I think we should be more open with how we look physique wise. Here is how I look on XYZ. Here is how I looked on ABC. This is how I felt, this is what happened. Here’s what I find works now and why etc.

Its hard when a faceless person advises you to do or not do something. I listened to the likes of GH15. God only knows who I actually took advise from. 

The drugs are easier to get these days than honest advice is. But the advice is out there. We can learn from the mistakes and experience of others.

2 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

You were told many times and by many people, yet still didn’t listen. Post history doesn’t lie..... so why didn’t YOU listen back then? And why do you think people will listen to you now?

You also look like a potato, and no way 16% bf.... you have zero definition, and you’re trying to help people. Amazing 

all those years of high doses and now you look like that. Feel sorry for you bro 

Yes I look like that now as I had a serious injury last year and couldn't train...its in my post if you read it

You've made my point exactly. I didnt listen...so I'm trying to give advice now and hopefully help others

Its called caring. And how does me apparently "looking like a potato" stop me trying to stop younger lads damaging their health 

I tell ya what ya little fuckin keyboard warrior with ya little schoolboy insults...toddle off and play with other little boys in the playground and let the grownups talk 

3 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

Bud, this isn’t constructive. @stuey99 and I may have different opinions on some times but he’s here to help people and he has time and experience behind him.

He’s been honest; ‘this is what I use and this is how I look’. 

He did and didn’t listen. He listened to those saying more is better like many of us did. The internet is even worse now than it was then and he has 10 years on me. But someone has to break this cycle of stupidity (literally cycle) and go back to the roots of preaching training and nutrition.

4 minutes ago, Bensif said:

This 1000 times over.

This is also why I think we should be more open with how we look physique wise. Here is how I look on XYZ. Here is how I looked on ABC. This is how I felt, this is what happened. Here’s what I find works now and why etc.

Its hard when a faceless person advises you to do or not do something. I listened to the likes of GH15. God only knows who I actually took advise from. 

The drugs are easier to get these days than honest advice is. But the advice is out there. We can learn from the mistakes and experience of others.

Well hopefully someone listens. If not it's no skin off my nose

As I mentioned, I'm not in the shape of my life but thought I'd swallow my pride and post a pic to try snd help some of the younger lads

Always expected some div like carrot top to jump in and hurl insults. Always some wannabe hiding behind a keyboard to jump in like a nob

Ok, I know what polycythaemia is, but what I find astounding is that you’re still using AAS despite being diagnosed with this!

And then come on here preaching sensibility 

Sorry for your condition, and I wish you well. But nothing comes for free and now you’re paying the price 

Stating you had the condition due to years of AAS use(abuse) would have been a better thread, and would have maybe got more youngsters to listen (doubtful. As we are all indestructible in out teens and 20’s)

3 minutes ago, Bensif said:

Bud, this isn’t constructive. @stuey99 and I may have different opinions on some times but he’s here to help people and he has time and experience behind him.

He did and didn’t listen. He listened to those saying more is better like many of us did. The internet is even worse now than it was then and he has 10 years on me. But someone has to break this cycle of stupidity (literally cycle) and go back to the roots of preaching training and nutrition.

He wont listen mate. I always expected someone to respond like he did...its no shock lol 

Just asking a question here. People talk a lot about high doses in terms of how many mg or grams ... But isn't the compound in question more important. Meaning the context. I could say I ran 2 gram of primo e a week, or I could say I ran 2 gram of tren e a week. There is obviously a huge difference with the physical and mental side effects, short term and long term.

I just feel that sometimes people add up how many mgs people are taking and then decide if that's a stupid cycle or not without the context of what compounds they are using.

For example I'll not use a 19nor or an oral. So I run Sust, mast, and DHB at a highler dose. 

I may be well off the mark here and talking rubbish. But sometimes I feel the context is lost when talking about doses.

7 minutes ago, Bensif said:

Ahhhh

the good old days of ausbuilt and his 4g test bases! :D

Just now, CarrotTop said:

Ok, I know what polycythaemia is, but what I find astounding is that you’re still using AAS despite being diagnosed with this!

And then come on here preaching sensibility 

Sorry for your condition, and I wish you well. But nothing comes for free and now you’re paying the price 

Stating you had the condition due to years of AAS use(abuse) would have been a better thread, and would have maybe got more youngsters to listen (doubtful. As we are all indestructible in out teens and 20’s)

Why would you find it astounding? It's irreversible and can't be made any worse

Im not preaching...I'm advising 

And exactly!! It wouldn't have made any difference so I went down the route of advising based on the doses not being necessary

You're still trying to excuse your behaviour!! How fuckin old are you?? Still hurling petty insults at people for no reason?? Its fuckin pitiful

And yes!! Thankyou!! I'm aware I'm paying the price!! Many thanks for pointing that out!!