Sign in to follow this  
NotAMigrant

Finally on Nebido - Feels like a mistake

So, I was lucky I had a gel script. That just kept getting filled.... He asked if I wanted to try Nebido, now I'm on the bullshit gravy train it feel like. 

One huge dose... So far about four days in... I feel like s**t. 

I'm really worried I've gotten myself just stuck on this NHS driven bullshit device that will leave me broken weeks either side of it hitting normal levels and not causing sides.. 

I've read about it hitting 40 plus in peaks.. 

Am I lose test now... Cos it feels like it, will it take a white into the dose to feel normal, or is my test so high its like the time I whacked in 750mg of E many moons ago and f**ked right up with high E Symtpoms... 

I  am not allowed blood tests one once every three months... And they are gonna test for...... Everything... I take it one off marker... And the rest of my life as an adult male is f**ked. 

Just gonna chuck it in and go back to doing it myself.... I don't want to be poked and prodded. 

Just be patient mate. That's why i didnt like nebido in the first place and opted for test E. It usually peaks but shouldn't as much as test e so hang in there and don't overthink about it

You can order your own labs  as well and go to a serious clinic if you can afford it. The mens health clinic seems to be really good.

Next time if you take the nebido home split the dose, if you have to do it at docs office then not much to do

4 hours ago, Stathis said:

Just be patient mate. That's why i didnt like nebido in the first place and opted for test E. It usually peaks but shouldn't as much as test e so hang in there and don't overthink about it

You can order your own labs  as well and go to a serious clinic if you can afford it. The mens health clinic seems to be really good.

Next time if you take the nebido home split the dose, if you have to do it at docs office then not much to do

So four days way to early for a steady mid teen or twenties test level then...?

7 hours ago, NotAMigrant said:

So four days way to early for a steady mid teen or twenties test level then...?

Four days in. Lol. You've got to give it some time. I was on sustanon before and hated it. Since I've been on Nebido I've been feeling absolutely fine.

Make sure they give you the 6 week booster shot as my GP didn't even know about it and I had to tell him.

When you get bloods done, unless you're seeing an endo, you have to ask them for all the things you want tested it otherwise they'll only test for your test levels.

You should at least be tested for FREE T, TOTAL T, E2, SHBG and HCT. when i run a panel i add a few more things since it wont cost much, i always look at my thyroid as well.

Give it some time mate, 4 days is nothing. Nebido is usually administered every 8 to 12 weeks, most people start to feel a decline in their test after 7-8 weeks but thats when bloodwork comes into play , the frequency of the dose should be decided depending on how you feel and what the bloodwork says.

Elchapo in the AMA thread has recommended administering Nebido every 2 weeks, if you can take the vial home then you can do it yourself, otherwise stick to the most used plan of doing it at your docs office but always be patient, its TRT, it needs time

once stablised blood tests are only needed once or twice a year -you dont need more (all you need is PSA +FBC , test level at trough) , the NHS system works fine according to the info available on here and elsewhere (its not perfect but we dont have thousands of men complaining about their nebido injections , just the odd few )

4 days in :confused1: , - nebido levels can take up to a year to fully stabilise , you are not going to die - in the meantime get a grip and get on with your life.

11 hours ago, MFM said:

Four days in. Lol. You've got to give it some time. I was on sustanon before and hated it. Since I've been on Nebido I've been feeling absolutely fine.

Make sure they give you the 6 week booster shot as my GP didn't even know about it and I had to tell him.

When you get bloods done, unless you're seeing an endo, you have to ask them for all the things you want tested it otherwise they'll only test for your test levels.

Where can I find documentation about the need for the booster... I'd always been told the first one was short.... Until I got to thr docs... 

11 hours ago, MFM said:

Found it.