swole troll

Performance enhancing drug discussion: Anavar

I've run 20mg/day for both runs I've had with anavar thus far and for 6 weeks first time, I'm through 2 weeks on it at this point, but 6 weeks into blast phase. Have it stacked with 300mg Test E and 300mg Deca, previous run was with 300mg Test E, 225mg Deca. 

All in all, great experiences with anavar, even on lower doses, strength at all time highs, gains are very clean and that "hard" look is very true. Only downside for me is back cramps and they come in within the first few days of use and impact spinal loading. 

But in all fairness, I'll take that for the positives it brings. Next blast, I'm trying anadrol, so should be interesting to compare to. 

I swapped 500mg npp for 50mg of Anavar Ed 10 days ago. I'm noticeably stronger now than I was on the NPP.

This is being run alongside Test and Mast. The dose of those has been constant throughout.

Anavar is probably the best drug for strength I've ever used and I've used pretty much everything except a few exotic bits like halo and mtren.

14 minutes ago, Oxon Jay said:

Anavar is probably the best drug for strength I've ever used and I've used pretty much everything except a few exotic bits like halo and mtren.

It really is beastly for strength 

I always laugh when I hear people say it's weak

3 hours ago, Oxon Jay said:

I swapped 500mg npp for 50mg of Anavar Ed 10 days ago. I'm noticeably stronger now than I was on the NPP.

This is being run alongside Test and Mast. The dose of those has been constant throughout.

Agreed found it better than superdrol for me

4 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

@swole troll 

How would you rate 100mg ED for 6 weeks in comparison to say 8 weeks of 400mg Test Prop, if looking  primarily for strength and breaking compound plateaus.

Thanks

LT

Even from an mg to mg basis that's 700mg vs 400mg of hormone

And with all things being equal / if you bump the prop to 700mg at that dose anavar still takes the biscuit for strength 

12 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Even from an mg to mg basis that's 700mg vs 400mg of hormone

And with all things being equal / if you bump the prop to 700mg at that dose anavar still takes the biscuit for strength 

Thanks for the quick reply  and appreciate what you're saying in regards to mg of course that can't be argued, I was just working on the basis of the 'go to amounts' for each compound - hypothetically speaking I wouldn't do 700mg of test prop but I would do 100mg Anavar for 6 weeks, didn't think it was a bad way to lose my natty card. 

42 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

Thanks for the quick reply  and appreciate what you're saying in regards to mg of course that can't be argued, I was just working on the basis of the 'go to amounts' for each compound - hypothetically speaking I wouldn't do 700mg of test prop but I would do 100mg Anavar for 6 weeks, didn't think it was a bad way to lose my natty card. 

Personally id say 50mg of anavar would do the trick for a first cycle 

75mg for a greedy first

100mg too much 

8 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Personally id say 50mg of anavar would do the trick for a first cycle 

75mg for a greedy first

100mg too much 

Good to know, will listen and work on that basis.

Not disputing per se, but just wondered on what grounds 100mg is too much? 

Thank you Sir. 

23 hours ago, TALBOTL said:

Good to know, will listen and work on that basis.

Not disputing per se, but just wondered on what grounds 100mg is too much? 

Thank you Sir. 

You don't need that much.

It's the same reason I don't take 200mg of anavar a day 

I  can achieve the same result with less of an impact on my health and wallet using less.

It's banded about a lot but for good reason; make the most from the least.

Not sure what that last post was even supposed to mean, worryingly at the time of writing it made some sort of sense - it was an early start that's my excuse. 

On 02/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, swole troll said:

It really is beastly for strength 

I always laugh when I hear people say it's weak

that'd be the perfect oral steroid for me , if it didnt shed my hair and bloat/gas my stomach .

Can't use orals anymore 

In all my years on forums anavar has a cult like status among people yet the tissue n strength gains appear to be better on virtually every other steroid without the risk of being fake and underdosed n  highly priced. Women take it for a reason like lol but dont get me wrong id love to try it but im always looking at other orals for half the price b triple the power

5 hours ago, terrortactics said:

In all my years on forums anavar has a cult like status among people yet the tissue n strength gains appear to be better on virtually every other steroid without the risk of being fake and underdosed n  highly priced. Women take it for a reason like lol but dont get me wrong id love to try it but im always looking at other orals for half the price b triple the power

think dbol strength with no bloat, lethargy or appetite suppression 
that is how anavar is for those that respond well to it.

saying 'anavar is for girls' because they are 'able' to take it is like saying squats are for girls because they're able to squat
it's a retarded statement created by people that have so little focus and work ethic in the gym that they need drugs like anadrol to look like they signed up to the gym more than 6 months ago / a load of bloat filling out their traps and shoulders that they'll piss away post cycle and look emaciated and weak again planning their next 700mg tren cycle at 70kg body weight

On 24/10/2019 at 5:26 PM, swole troll said:

I'll make a thread at some point exclusively on cholesterol management since it's something I get asked about a lot as it's the most common deleterious health effect I suffer from AAS and have over time implemented, discarded and stuck with several methods of management 

Old thread,  I know mate but....Did you ever get round to making that cholesterol management  thread?

Danny

3 hours ago, Shergar said:

Old thread,  I know mate but....Did you ever get round to making that cholesterol management  thread?

Danny

The idea is to keep these PED discussion threads going, that's why they're stickied in the PED section. 

To answer your question yes, it's covered in here:

35 minutes ago, norwegianhammer said:

Anyone added 20mg anavar to low dose tren high dose test before? 150/500mg

got some for free in my last order so i thought id use it as a finisher for the last 5 weeks as i have no other use for it

Ain’t gonna hurt is it 

I was going to add my review of var on here but to be honest, as others have said, it’s a fairly subtle drug! I’ve been on 50mg a day for maybe 4/5 weeks now. Already drink a lot of water so just carried that on, also on 600mg test a week which has definitely shadowed the var. 

nothing negative to say, there’s been a bunch of changes to my routine including adding var in... better diet, different training routine, better ai mgmt. on the whole though, strength has been on the up every week, weight is going up around a pound a week, body comp improved slightly (was fairly lean before I started), had zero vascularity before, now have veins across pec/shoulder/groin when waking and throughout the day, arm vascularity changes throughout the day but mega improvements, gym pumps vary from mega pumped to sit down and have a minute pumps. 

that could all be the test, but I don’t think so, I’ve remained much ‘tighter’ with the addition of var, currently on 200 cal surplus on rest days and 1100 surplus training days.  if I’m honest not looking forward to running out, so considering getting some more to run for the remaining 8 weeks of this blast (I probably won’t to be fair, the rewards don’t quite justify the cost).