Jump to content
swole troll

Performance enhancing drug discussion: Winstrol

Recommended Posts

Use this thread to discuss, ask and answer questions regarding

Stanozolol (Winstrol, Winny) 

Stanozolol, sold under many brand names, is an androgen and anabolic steroid medication which was derived from dihydrotestosterone. 

Esters:

  • NA / 17aa oral steroid


Route of administration:

  • Oral
  • Injection (intramuscular and subcutaneous) 


post your experiences with this compound in regards to:

cycle length, dosage and other compounds used if applicable.
side effects you physically noticed and blood work results.
how you rate the compound overall / comparisons to other compounds of similar nature, your overall gains vs the side effects.


(keep discussion largely centered to the subject matter, excessive derailing will be deleted) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vince the Mince said:

Are there any effective methods to mitigate the joint aching effects of winstrol? Like stacking it with nandrolone or anavar?

Are you asking cos you've had problems before or because you're thinking of trying winnie for the first time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never had joint issues, I've ran trt plus winny for a cut/recomp and it gave me my best look to date, side free for me. Libido and mood go up, strength and endurance also. 

Recently I've used it for longer as per ElChapo thread, and when running 500mg test per week and 100mg oral winny daily, I'd say hands down the best I've felt both inside and outside the gym. (only test tren mast comes close to strength, the "look" that j get off this. I've had bloods down one week after an 8 week cycle last year WITHOUT running anything other than nac, all was in range alt etc. Since this I run strom support when on orals. Love this stuff. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, stewedw said:

Never had joint issues, I've ran trt plus winny for a cut/recomp and it gave me my best look to date, side free for me. Libido and mood go up, strength and endurance also. 

Recently I've used it for longer as per ElChapo thread, and when running 500mg test per week and 100mg oral winny daily, I'd say hands down the best I've felt both inside and outside the gym. (only test tren mast comes close to strength, the "look" that j get off this. I've had bloods down one week after an 8 week cycle last year WITHOUT running anything other than nac, all was in range alt etc. Since this I run strom support when on orals. Love this stuff. 

 

Interesting one, i was thinking on running it the same way with a trt dose for a cut/recomp, wasnt decided on var vs winnie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Djibril said:

Interesting one, i was thinking on running it the same way with a trt dose for a cut/recomp, wasnt decided on var vs winnie

Well..... Not to over complicate things, but the first time I ran it, it was test and then "stanavar" from neuro pharma which if I recall was 25mg winny and 25mg var per tab ? Or there abouts. I ran two tabs a day for two weeks then three for three weeks with 250mg test. It was lovely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stewedw said:

Well..... Not to over complicate things, but the first time I ran it, it was test and then "stanavar" from neuro pharma which if I recall was 25mg winny and 25mg var per tab ? Or there abouts. I ran two tabs a day for two weeks then three for three weeks with 250mg test. It was lovely. 

Yeah ive read about Stanavar, for sure i may try that in the future but first want to try each one separately to see how i like them and maybe mix them up on a later cycle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the army I ran 100mg winny oral along with low test. I was 98-100kg at 6ft and ran regularly 4-6 mile per day with a loaded weighted match 8-12 miles each Friday as unit exercises. Not once did I feel any issues in any joints. My strength went through the roof if I remember my bench went from 120-142.5kg 1rm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr Gearhead said:

I've read somewhere that the joint issues are related to low E2,

@ElChapo can you confirm ?

That has nothing to do with Winstrol. Low E2 can itself give you dry itchy joints but these are not related.

what elchapo has talked is about a study and that the group taking stanozolol with low vit D levels had higher joint pain then the other group with normal vitamin D levels. He couldnt confirm that but we should have optimal vit D levels anyways, so always worth taking a supplement, per his recommendation specially if the sun doesnt see you often, 5000iu daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect vitamin D levels may be a factor, from a study i read where low Vitamin D was involved in arthralgia (joint pain) from low E2 and using AI for breast cancer.

 

Low Vitamin D by itself can cause joint pain and body aches.  There is some evidence that winstrol can bind to some extent to progesterone receptors and possibly block them.  Deca has progestin activity and is known to have positive effects on joints. Many synthetic progestins use nandrolone (deca) as the pre-cursor in the synthesis of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, interloper393 said:

Have anyone run 50mg winny with 50mg anavar?  Looking at this for my first cycle

Ran it a few cycles in during a cut. 50mg of each, however I was on 250mg test at the time also. 

Felt great, look great, especially when I was 4 weeks in and getting drier and leaner. Good combo. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, interloper393 said:

Have anyone run 50mg winny with 50mg anavar?  Looking at this for my first cycle

What's you're reasoning behind wanting to do both mate?

What do you feel you'll gain vs running one or the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not ready for injectable, just what iv been reading up on,  the winny ooks like a good combo for building some mass without the water retention, helps get more ripped with the anavar.. I would like to run test but as I said I'm not ready to inject yet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, interloper393 said:

I'm not ready for injectable, just what iv been reading up on,  the winny ooks like a good combo for building some mass without the water retention, helps get more ripped with the anavar.. I would like to run test but as I said I'm not ready to inject yet ?

You can just run an oral to test the waters but injections are not to be feared.

What will change next time? When will you be ready? Im not advocating injectable use by any means just don't over rely on orals.

Im sure anavar or winnie can help, pick one so you know how you react. Thats what im doing right now, using winnie and next time im gonna run var and compare which one i like more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, interloper393 said:

I just think I'll be more willing to inject, I want to read up and watch a few videos on how to pin.. scares me if I'm honest, I hate needles.. 

It definitely sucks at first but you can use insulin needles so it becomes very easy with that.

At first when your technique sucks and you are stressed you shake a bit but after a couple injections it gets a lot easier.

Some people in trt microdose and inject everyday so just doing a cycle its nothing.

 

f**k im sorry im completely off topic. Clean that up mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×