swole troll

Performance enhancing drug discussion: Equipoise

Use this thread to discuss, ask and answer questions regarding

Boldenone (Equipoise, Eq) 

Boldenone, also known as Δ¹-testosterone, is a naturally occurring anabolic–androgenic steroid and the 1-dehydrogenated analogue of testosterone. Boldenone itself has never been marketed; as a pharmaceutical drug, it is used as boldenone undecylenate, the undecylenate ester.

Esters:

• Undecylenate
  • Acetate
  • Cypionate

Route of administration:

• Injection (intramuscular and subcutaneous)

post your experiences with this compound in regards to:

cycle length, dosage and other compounds used if applicable.
side effects you physically noticed and blood work results.
how you rate the compound overall / comparisons to other compounds of similar nature, your overall gains vs the side effects.

(keep discussion largely centered to the subject matter, excessive derailing will be deleted) 

Ive run it for 3 cycles with test and used to rate it for vascularity but looking back I realise it was the anavar I was running with it that gave me that benefit.

Other than the fact it makes you eat like a horse on a bulk I don’t rate it ( I only realised recently how hungry it made me when I stopped using it!). 

Zero strength and size gains from it and it gives me high blood pressure and dampens my sex drive to near not existent. 

Using it now as part of my current blast - 500mg test 500mg equipoise. First time I've used it in about 5 years. 

Definitely improves appetite but isn't outstanding by any means for anything else - slight weight gain, slightly more hardness and slightly more strength but you get better overall results with deca or NPP in my experience. Blood pressure is slightly up as well. Would be interesting to do a test/deca/equipoise bulk - never done one and reckon it would yield good results. 

Prefer it to DHB though despite the stories about DHB being "EQ on steroids" - no anxiety/depression issues, libido is fine, and overall a decent drug - would use again.

Ran it years ago at 1g/week for 10 weeks. Was due to run it 16 weeks but dropped it as it didn't do much for me other than a slight increase in vascularity and a massive increase in blood pressure. 

Total waste of money and would be better off increasing test dose for bulk or using Winnie for a cut or even using it's bigger and better brother DHB.

1 hour ago, Matt83 said:

Ran it years ago at 1g/week for 10 weeks. Was due to run it 16 weeks but dropped it as it didn't do much for me other than a slight increase in vascularity and a massive increase in blood pressure. 

Total waste of money and would be better off increasing test dose for bulk or using Winnie for a cut or even using it's bigger and better brother DHB.

How can you be sure it wasn't bunk or underdosed?

10 minutes ago, Bish83 said:

How can you be sure it wasn't bunk or underdosed?

Because it was from a very good ugl that's been around for years and is still going strong today. 

It's really not that common to come across "bunk" gear, especially if you stick to the tried and trusted labs. Been using AAS for twenty years and don't think iv ever had a s**t vial.

It's also not that uncommon to come across people who share my opinion of Equipoise. Some people swear by it but others feel it's very weak. 

Now for women it's a very good compound and my wife loves it.

5 hours ago, swole troll said:

I'm really on the fence with EQ as a standalone anabolic but i have a cycle lined up to start in december for 20 weeks at 800mg eq and 700mg test 

ill give a true verdict to myself on it after that cycle and report in here with my results 

Will be interested how you get on with that cycle chap. I like eq as it dosent make me feel like death like 19nor cycles at times. 

I could actually grow better on a test and eq cycle than I could on test and tren due to the fact I could actually eat, I would have better sleep and would feel pretty decent the duration of the cycle. 

I ran an EQ cycle only....for 16 wks @ 300 to 450 / wk.

To honest, I felt great on it...no Ai used.

Awesome pumps and did look full.

Want to run it again with low Test,  but now know it's harsh on blood pressure,  and cardio is pretty much a must.

I’ve tried EQ at many dosages (1500mg yes you read that right, 900, 750, 600, 500, 400, 300mg) 

And I’ve find out that it gives me a MASSIVE anxiety (never been anxious in my life, maybe a little shorfused sometimes but not anxious) and acne, headaches, makes it impossible to cum in sex, bad high blood pressure and more.

I know that most in here seems to think that a minimum decent dosage of EQ is 600mg 

BUT

I personally find out that 300-400mg top of EQ are perfect for me, no anxiety, no acne, no headaches, no high bp

and some positives

-Mad hunger (can easily eat 5k calories if I don’t control myself)

-Extra endurance 

-A slight extra definition in my physique 

-Still it makes a little harder to cum in sex (poor miss I literally destroy her) 

So for me there is no need of high dosages of EQ (but bare in mind that I am generally very sensitive to dosages since I drastically dropped all my cycles doses few years ago)

On 22/10/2019 at 10:09 PM, CS72 said:

I ran an EQ cycle only....for 16 wks @ 300 to 450 / wk.

To honest, I felt great on it...no Ai used.

Awesome pumps and did look full.

Want to run it again with low Test,  but now know it's harsh on blood pressure,  and cardio is pretty much a must.

Blimey. EQ only! Was your send drive not on the floor???

9 minutes ago, sitries said:

some people do well on that.

I have a friend in Venezuela where they have good Vet grade EQ and he run a year ago plain EQ at 400mgs for 3 months and had no libido issues

22 minutes ago, sitries said:

No, was all spot on.

This was my first cycle in about 10 yrs.

When I added Truimph xxx, I crashed fast in 2 weeks. ( was going to run for last 4 weeks).

Zero libido.

So started trt and that sorted it.

2 hours ago, CS72 said:

No, was all spot on.

This was my first cycle in about 10 yrs.

When I added Truimph xxx, I crashed fast in 2 weeks. ( was going to run for last 4 weeks).

Zero libido.

So started trt and that sorted it.

What was in the triumph XXX? 

I personally love EQ, but its the only thing that gives me Acne, like bad cystic bleeding ones, not the odd spot.. however it gives me anxiety which affects my breathing, making the air feel thicker 24/7 RBC was checked, even gave blood and it made no difference.

However, besides these points, i experienced some great gains on 750mg with 300mg test, i personally could see it kick in within 2 weeks of taking it, Amazing cosmetic effect, vascular AF, you feel amazing when all your vains are popping.

Ran the cycle for 18 weeks, went from 12% bf to 30% due to eating too much! literally munchies 24/7, id wake up starving, if you can keep the food clean (i didnt) you'd see amazing gains, see this compound as more of a supporting compound, the same way we see Mast and test as a support compound for his majesty Trenbolone the 19th

How did you guys find eq for strength ? 

(I'm aware of its anabolic to androgenic rating, I'm after anecdote) 

Also it doesn't count to say "I found eq great for strength, I ran 400mg test, 500mg eq and 500mg tren

Test and eq only strength results please :thumb

17 minutes ago, swole troll said:

How did you guys find eq for strength ? 

(I'm aware of its anabolic to androgenic rating, I'm after anecdote) 

Also it doesn't count to say "I found eq great for strength, I ran 400mg test, 500mg eq and 500mg tren

Test and eq only strength results please :thumb

It's not too bad for strength - I'm on week 11 of my test/EQ cycle (500mg a week of both) and I'm consistently beating PBs on most of my lifts, even if it is only by one or two reps at a time. It did take quite a while to kick in though and I didn't start making progress on the cycle until about week 7 onwards. I'm now as strong as I've ever been but I think deca/NPP does beat it for strength. The cycle is due to last 16 weeks in total and then I'll get bloods done followed by a cruise into the new year.

Considering the last time I ran a test/NPP cycle I did 600 test and 450 NPP so it was a marginally higher overall dosage and that could have played a part too. 

I'll likely be running a 13-week test and deca cycle of 600mg each from about February next year and expect to make better gains than test/EQ but overall I would still rate it for strength. 

3 minutes ago, JHMuscle said:

It's not too bad for strength - I'm on week 11 of my test/EQ cycle (500mg a week of both) and I'm consistently beating PBs on most of my lifts, even if it is only by one or two reps at a time. It did take quite a while to kick in though and I didn't start making progress on the cycle until about week 7 onwards. I'm now as strong as I've ever been but I think deca/NPP does beat it for strength. The cycle is due to last 16 weeks in total and then I'll get bloods done followed by a cruise into the new year.

Considering the last time I ran a test/NPP cycle I did 600 test and 450 NPP so it was a marginally higher overall dosage and that could have played a part too. 

I'll likely be running a 13-week test and deca cycle of 600mg each from about February next year and expect to make better gains than test/EQ but overall I would still rate it for strength. 

That's perfect 

I don't need blow my pecs off strength from get go 

I'll be using it in December for 4 months leading into a meet 

So long as it does help chip away while I'm doing higher volume work that's fine because I'll be dropping some anavar in during my peak phase anyway.

Yea not surprised nandrolone trumped it

People down play nandrolone but it's an extremely powerful compound, 19nors are the daddies where results are concerned but they're really not good on your long term health

This is why I personally will run a milder cycle then cruise then a harsher cycle that will likely include a 19nor or strong oral, cruise again and then back to a mild cycle of say test and mast, test and primo or like this one I currently have lined up test and eq only (eq has historically always been a 2nd anabolic in my stacks) 

3 hours ago, swole troll said:

That's perfect 

I don't need blow my pecs off strength from get go 

I'll be using it in December for 4 months leading into a meet 

So long as it does help chip away while I'm doing higher volume work that's fine because I'll be dropping some anavar in during my peak phase anyway.

Yea not surprised nandrolone trumped it

People down play nandrolone but it's an extremely powerful compound, 19nors are the daddies where results are concerned but they're really not good on your long term health

This is why I personally will run a milder cycle then cruise then a harsher cycle that will likely include a 19nor or strong oral, cruise again and then back to a mild cycle of say test and mast, test and primo or like this one I currently have lined up test and eq only (eq has historically always been a 2nd anabolic in my stacks) 

I felt that the main strength from EQ came in from the Hunger, it was insatiable, you can stuff yourself full and then in an hour be ravenous again

only other side id be careful of is that it made me feel like i had a lot of internal pressure inside, like a balloon which had been filled with too much water, aspirin helped to a degree until you get mini blood spots around your shoulders and arms. All in all still highly rate this compound.

i found it mildly entertaining going to buffet places, having a few plates of food, feeling full, then 30 minutes later watching the expression of horror on the staffs face as i go and pile some extra plates, eventually i got kicked out..

1 hour ago, DallerDarston said:

I felt that the main strength from EQ came in from the Hunger, it was insatiable, you can stuff yourself full and then in an hour be ravenous again

only other side id be careful of is that it made me feel like i had a lot of internal pressure inside, like a balloon which had been filled with too much water, aspirin helped to a degree until you get mini blood spots around your shoulders and arms. All in all still highly rate this compound.

i found it mildly entertaining going to buffet places, having a few plates of food, feeling full, then 30 minutes later watching the expression of horror on the staffs face as i go and pile some extra plates, eventually i got kicked out..

My life is a constant balance between being starving or stuffed as  a pig so im pretty good at ignoring hunger thankfully 

At my heaviest (144kg) I was eating 8000kcal a day with no ghrp 6, mk677, eq ect 

The hungriest I've ever been was using mk677 and eq, I made a thread about it couple years ago called "the cure for under eaters" 

It was utterly insane! 

This is a negative side of eq for me as I simply don't need it but I'll work around it

7 hours ago, DallerDarston said:

I get this too - I'm currently at 254lbs today and not far off my all-time heaviest weight of 258lbs which I previously got on the test/NPP cycle back in March/April of this year.

The fullness in the belly and internal pressure is definitely there and squeezing my gut into the second-to-last hole of my weight-belt during training is something I've never had before. That being said I'm not fat with it, just full. But yes, the hunger and ability to recover quickly from big meals is a definite bonus when you're trying to bulk.    

My only concern is the potential for blood-thickening and may start taking a daily aspirin and see if this makes a positive difference.