Ct1998

Good sarm bulking stack?

3 hours ago, GTWMT said:

I have long hair. I've used anavar which I didn't really like or get much from. I've used lots and lots of rad 140. It's nice, no issues. I highly recommend learning about IM injections tho, they are a lot easier than most think, no messing about with veins or anything. Just stab, aspirate and plunge.. but if you really want to do RAD on its own, the negatives won't put you off future cycles lol. Nothing that bad happens. Maybe a bit irritable during PCT. Tiny bit of gyno is potential. But I never used an AI on SARMs only cycles. And there was no lasting damage. 

as I said I m on test , so yea I jab once a week already since long time now.

thanks for the advice , I'll try it somedayy , maybe

17 hours ago, Baka said:

as I said I m on test , so yea I jab once a week already since long time now.

thanks for the advice , I'll try it somedayy , maybe

Oh yeah you did say that haha. Sorry my bad. But yeah man, I definitely think adding rad would help. My current cycle started with rad and LGD along with 2 jabs of test E per week. And the rad definitely helped. I dropped it out at about week 8, still in LGD and test at week 10 now. But for sure. Drop some RAD asap lol 

20 hours ago, Bigboy9 said:

Ive tried lgd4033 a good sarm if i do say brings a bulky look, i looked quite vascular on it 2, veins popping out.

I used no test with it and felt fine i only ran 10mg for 6 weeks though.

As @GTWMT has said, cycling the real thing are alot better and the pinning isnt as bad as you might think lol.

Yeah haha, it's just getting over that needle thing lol, I got awful PIP right now, think I went too deep into my delt ?? but yeah it a really nice cycle just using test haha. More mellow than SARMs in terms of side effects in my experience. And the chances of messing up the injection and hurting yourself is really unlikely lol. 

1 minute ago, GTWMT said:

Yeah haha, it's just getting over that needle thing lol, I got awful PIP right now, think I went too deep into my delt ?? but yeah it a really nice cycle just using test haha. More mellow than SARMs in terms of side effects in my experience. And the chances of messing up the injection and hurting yourself is really unlikely lol. 

Test is king mate, its the natural hormone us men produce so what better thing to inject into ourselves lol.

I didnt really experience much side effects with sarms but did notice i was abit more agitated than usual.

Pinning is easy work once you get the hang of it lol.

Also just to mention, I think the decrease in testosterone experienced on SARMs only cycles can make you very moody. Basically they drop your t levels. So if you're injecting test and then add the sarms on top, you already replaced your test, so you won't feel suppressed, and you'll get all the benefits and more from the SARMs. Lol SARMs alone are fine and won't hurt too much. But just hurry up and try some test, you're going that direction already if your dabbling in SARMs lol, just get it over and done with and do a few pins. My first cycle pinning was testosterone propionate, because it's injected so often (every other day), you'll get used to needles and techniques really fast. Now that I'm used to it, I'm just using enanthate every 4-5 days ;-) 

1 minute ago, Bigboy9 said:

Test is king mate, its the natural hormone us men produce so what better thing to inject into ourselves lol.

I didnt really experience much side effects with sarms but did notice i was abit more agitated than usual.

Pinning is easy work once you get the hang of it lol.

Right exactly the same. I was a lot more agitated / slightly ragey on SARMs only, but test is the opposite. It makes you less agitated than normal haha

On 13/12/2019 at 11:13 AM, Baka said:

@GTWMT RAD-140 worth if for someone on test cycle ? how is it compared to anavar , tbol etc?

I stopped oral steroids because of high BP mostly , but I heard RAD-140 could raise BP too and even give hair loss .

Oh and I'm my opinion, rad at 20mg each day is better and stronger than anavar. I hated anavar haha

On 18/12/2019 at 5:39 PM, GTWMT said:

Right exactly the same. I was a lot more agitated / slightly ragey on SARMs only, but test is the opposite. It makes you less agitated than normal haha

Ya i found i was more aggresive than usual, as you've posted this could've been from drop in test levels.

Overall though sarms were surprisingly a pleasent surprise.

1 hour ago, Bigboy9 said:

Ya i found i was more aggresive than usual, as you've posted this could've been from drop in test levels.

Overall though sarms were surprisingly a pleasent surprise.

Oh definitely!! I got some good results in SARMs alone. Haha gateway drugs ?? 

Huh, I'll try to follow your advice, maybe that would help... as I have no results till now. I've started working out on serious matter not so long ago as I've met a girl who loves muscle men, and she herself practices the gym, so she motivated me to grow muscles. I've tried sarms, but they would have almost no effect on me... My friend has been using clomid which is a supplement for sarms so for better effect after using sarms I decided to use these too. This page is where I've read more about it, so I would be completely sure in its effects. Hope it works...

Edited by OliverWilkins