Sign in to follow this  
interloper393

Anavar/winnie cycle

Hey, been talking to a personal trainer at my gym, big guy and hes been on steroids since he was 21, hes in his late 30's now.

He recommended a anavar/winnie cycle for oral, has anyone any advice as I'm seriously considering it after abit of googling. I cant do needles and obviously I will have good liver protection.

He said the dosage should be 100g of each per day, broken into twice a day.

Any advice would be great.

Cheers

2 minutes ago, interloper393 said:

Hey, been talking to a personal trainer at my gym, big guy and hes been on steroids since he was 21, hes in his late 30's now.

He recommended a anavar/winnie cycle for oral, has anyone any advice as I'm seriously considering it after abit of googling. I cant do needles and obviously I will have good liver protection.

Cheers

Why can’t you do needles? 

After you googled winny were you not remotely out off by all the potential sides?

You may as well just get used to the idea.  If you come to the dark side, slim chance of staying away from injectables.

If you take 200mg of oral aas per day with no test...hmmmm do you want to shut your own test production down, with no exogenous test?  What do you think having little to no testosterone is going to be like?

just food for thought.  Do as you feel comfortable.  Just don’t rush in like some of us did.

My first cycle was 500mg of sustanon ew, 25mg dbol and 25mg winny ed.  

1 hour ago, interloper393 said:

Why I'm asking buddy , it seemed a high dose to me

It is very high for oral aas, you’re right.  50mg of either would suffice.  You could gain a few lbs of muscle if training and diet is on point.  

How long are you thinking about running a cycle for?

200 mgs of oral a day? Way too much mate dont even bother.

Just because hes big and been juicing forever doesnt mean anything.

Some people  like winnie anavar combo though. Theres also a product dont remember from what lab that was called stanavar

11 hours ago, interloper393 said:

Cheers

Details on Anavar only here (give it a read)  certainly has it's place and can be used standalone for a first cycle. 

22 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

Details on Anavar only here (give it a read)  certainly has it's place and can be used standalone for a first cycle. 

Can one make good gains on orals only,  forever?

Just pick one or the other and do 100mg for 6 weeks. If you do both of them you won’t know what’s working and what isn’t. Once you’ve done a cycle of each you can combine the 2 at 50mg a day of each. Your PT’s doses are way too high!

1 hour ago, sitries said:

Just pick one or the other and do 100mg for 6 weeks. If you do both of them you won’t know what’s working and what isn’t. Once you’ve done a cycle of each you can combine the 2 at 50mg a day of each. Your PT’s doses are way too high!

I think 100mg a day of winny is slightly excessive for a first cycle......i get dry joints just off 40mg a day. OP - has your bro science PT told you about the effect winstrol has on your joints and what to supplemtent to possibly alleviate these sides?

2 hours ago, Playtowin said:

Can one make good gains on orals only,  forever?

You can make steady gains over a period of time, the issue lies in the fact you are restricted by dosage and cycle length due to side effects. A couple of well disciplined bulks or cuts over the course of the course of say a year and you can drastically change strength and in gym performance. 

Also depends what you class as good gains, visibly you might not necessarily notice but strength wise you certainly will - just not to the level of if you were to take multiple well dosed injectables. 

To summarise, orals shouldn't be completely ruled out and certainly for a first time cycle or for occasional pushes when you hit a plateau but for consistent progress and long term gains, injectables are favoured for a reason. 

LT

10 hours ago, comp07974 said:

I think 100mg a day of winny is slightly excessive for a first cycle......i get dry joints just off 40mg a day. OP - has your bro science PT told you about the effect winstrol has on your joints and what to supplemtent to possibly alleviate these sides?

Agreed. 60mg winny would be bang on. With the anavar though I would go with 100mg.