Sign in to follow this  
Ct1998

SARMS

54 YO here, so maybe my age can make a difference. 

Last year I've run: 

MK677: gave me the bloating plus the worst sleep of my life, so i dismissed the cycle after 2 weeks of very poor sleep. 

S4: I run it 4 weeks: it gave me a pleasant sensation of well being, it was like having a sweet taste inside the brain. It improved my sleep and helped to keep away hunger, so i lost a bit of fat. Gave me nothing in terms of strenght or size

RAD140: it gave me an insane strenght and conditioning: i was able to lift more weigts and to run for miles.
Gave me nothing in term of size.  It gave me hot flushes in the night so my sleep was poor, so i dismissed it after some week.  

OSTARINE: It gave me no sides and no "advantages", it was basically useless. 

At the end i got nothing from sarms, and i will never do them again.  
After hours of internet searches and readings my next cycle will be the old and well-known test, trying to stay at upper range of TRT levels.  

Ran both lgd and rad. Each cycle quit around week 5 or 6.

Lgd made me feel like I was about to have a panic attacks all the time. It crashed my SHBG which gave me the worst gyno type nipple pain ever due to my suppressed test levels and moderate estrogen. Gains wise, a little maybe, not worth the hassle.

Rad did the same as lgd regarding the gyno except it came with an added bonus of making me feel like I was dying. 

It's funny, I kept seeing threads like this on forum's and people would chime in saying, " just pin some test, don't f**k around with those scetchy research chemicals".

Well, I ended up pinning test and they were right, i should have listened in the first place.

I had several broken metatarsal which were not healing even after 2 years and high d3 supplementation (advised by consultant). Came to the point that I had accepted I was going to have a permanent slight limp, and totally wrote off ever being able to run again.

So, tried ostarine after some research . Two cycles (8 and 10 weeks). Started feeling different by second week, half way through the first cycle my limp was gone, toward the end of the first cycle I was running on a treadmill (starting at 1k), and eventually running 5k twice a week (with the occasional 10k race).

I totally put the healing down to the ostarine, I also felt great on it (no getting up with aching joints).

Not sure if I had any strength gains on it, but for healing and recovery it rocks and I would use it again for injury recovery.

32 minutes ago, Stinking Dylan said:

I had several broken metatarsal which were not healing even after 2 years and high d3 supplementation (advised by consultant). Came to the point that I had accepted I was going to have a permanent slight limp, and totally wrote off ever being able to run again.

So, tried ostarine after some research . Two cycles (8 and 10 weeks). Started feeling different by second week, half way through the first cycle my limp was gone, toward the end of the first cycle I was running on a treadmill (starting at 1k), and eventually running 5k twice a week (with the occasional 10k race).

I totally put the healing down to the ostarine, I also felt great on it (no getting up with aching joints).

Not sure if I had any strength gains on it, but for healing and recovery it rocks and I would use it again for injury recovery.

I agree and think a lot of people are noticing this, I guess we have to remember that the majority of these drugs and indeed steroids as well are created for medical treatments in one way or another and not for bodybuilding or athletic performance (although I'm sure that manufacturers appreciate they may be used in that manner) people then presume because a rats get mild anabolic effects from it that it'll be as effective as steroids but that's not necessarily the case of course, they also take a much higher dosage than advised which then presents sides. 

Heard a lot of people in running and sports who have used them at moderate doses for healing and the majority have had good results, so yes to summarise I would say that certain SARMS are fairly advanced in comparison to steroids when it comes to healing properties but they shouldn't be directly compared and for pure muscle building purposes and strength AAS will pretty much always be king regardless of how technology advances.