1 minute ago, godsgifttoearth said:

tudca 500mg-1000mg per day.

NAC 600mg-1200mg per day.

will usually do the trick. get off whatever orals you're using.

Off orals now obvs. Actually think it might be MT2 that has created the perfect storm. I have no evidence for this, only anecdotal, but last time (before this time) I took it I had a similar episode. Hospital thought it was kidney stones. Didn't do bloods but did MRI and obviously saw nothing. 

Will carry on with the above protocol that I was already following and hope for the best, thanks

5 hours ago, nWo said:

500 is WAY over regardless of that individual lab's range.

@OP as above really, crack open the NAC.

The medichecks top range is 50 iu/l so your correct. Maybe he’s an American and using a lab over there that uses a different reading ? Hence why im asking. 

4 hours ago, Harry Axe Wound said:

Americans see a "GP?"

Yes they can do, Americans know their doctors as GPs also, but very often they use the term GP but they do.

They also refer them to consultants also. So it's not just us here in the uk.

I'm assuming you are / were running orals. How much and for how long?  or maybe you got a form of hepatitis? 

In terms of liver supports, I think most have been mentioned. best is probably NAC. A few I haven't seen mentioned here are choline, inositol and gluthatione. 

2 hours ago, larus said:

I'm assuming you are / were running orals. How much and for how long?  or maybe you got a form of hepatitis? 

In terms of liver supports, I think most have been mentioned. best is probably NAC. A few I haven't seen mentioned here are choline, inositol and gluthatione. 

Var for 3 weeks at 50mg and three days of Winnie at 20mg.

I suspect MT2 has done alot of the damage. Again, no evidence, just my feeling. As soon as I stopped, symptoms started improving. Was thinking hep too

9 hours ago, Harry Axe Wound said:

Zinger mate, you should be a stand up. Maybe acquire a backbone first so you don't always fall over

I’ve had my workout and I’m nice and chilled and I’ve found time to reply to you. I only tried to help you as I know a little bit about ALT levels and you give me a smart arse comment. If your going to get cocky then expect cocky reply’s. I do hope you get sorted. Now enjoy your night you peace of s**t.