4.34 - 12.2 R
umol/L

Currently Running:

700mg test enanthate PW

350mg mast enanthate PW

25mg Proviron ED

12.5mg Exemestane ED

Have been on 5 months.... not much sex drive considering ^^

Planned to drop the test to 500mg, and add anadrol and Winston at low doses... 

Doses were at 500 test e and 350 mast e for the majority.. ran a few vials of EQ and some winny aswell at the start aswell, past month or two have been on 700 test 350 mast e, 12.5mg exemestane, 25-50mg proviron.

Is SHBG expected to be like that on gear?

I did the test to see where I was at with my estrogen, expecting it to be culprit for the mediocre sex drive...

Didn't expect high prolactin with test and mast??

Going to get the TRT check plus test next along with some caber...

I'm somewhat of a novice when it comes to blood work, what do the above results indicate? 

I.e are you getting the full force of your current cycle? 

I'm off cycle atm and plan to get bloods done myself once my pct protocol is complete. 

I cant understand why prolactin is high if you are not running any 19nor.. the rest is normal for who are running a cycle for 5 months.. 

32 minutes ago, Shrugga said:

Doses were at 500 test e and 350 mast e for the majority.. ran a few vials of EQ and some winny aswell at the start aswell, past month or two have been on 700 test 350 mast e, 12.5mg exemestane, 25-50mg proviron.

Is SHBG expected to be like that on gear?

I did the test to see where I was at with my estrogen, expecting it to be culprit for the mediocre sex drive...

Didn't expect high prolactin with test and mast??

Going to get the TRT check plus test next along with some caber...

At what point did libido issues begin?

How long hasn’t your Extremesane dose been that high?

IMO... oestrogen is too low (making some other assumptions). Although your prolactin confuses me. Are you positive your masteron is good?

You guys don't seem to know that test only can/will make your prolactin higher then normal.

Excess testosterone will convert to other hormones(DHT,Prolactin..) , not only oestrogen.

So his prolactin levels are totally normal ;

your bloodwork isn't showing much at all, you should check your health markers like the cholesterol , your RBC/hematocrit levels , etc..

Thanks for the input chaps.

Yeah the juice I'm on now is the dogs bollocks, tried and tested by quite a few lads i know who compete.. apparently everything came back as it should when one of them got it tested. Veins popping out I haven't seen before even off a low mast dose... so no issues with the quality and authenticity of the juice.

1 hour ago, Baka said:

You guys don't seem to know that test only can/will make your prolactin higher then normal.

Excess testosterone will convert to other hormones(DHT,Prolactin..) , not only oestrogen.

your bloodwork isn't showing much at all, you should check your health markers like the cholesterol , your RBC/hematocrit levels , etc..

I take it your clued up on your bloods Baka? Personally I thought the same, tren or deca the culprit for high prolactin... I'll be doing some further reading into it...

I have read it can be caused by stress also..

I'm guessing SHBG is expected to low like that on gear?

And yeh I'm gonna get the full TRT check plus one on medichecks which covers all that and any other complications that could be indicated in bloods by AAS, although it's getting a little pricey... 

Any other input, appreciated.

9 minutes ago, Shrugga said:

Thanks for the input chaps.

Yeah the juice I'm on now is the dogs bollocks, tried and tested by quite a few lads i know who compete.. apparently everything came back as it should when one of them got it tested. Veins popping out I haven't seen before even off a low mast dose... so no issues with the quality and authenticity of the juice.

I take it your clued up on your bloods Baka? Personally I thought the same, tren or deca the culprit for high prolactin... I'll be doing some further reading into it...

I have read it can be caused by stress also..

I'm guessing SHBG is expected to low like that on gear?

And yeh I'm gonna get the full TRT check plus one on medichecks which covers all that and any other complications that could be indicated in bloods by AAS, although it's getting a little pricey... 

Any other input, appreciated.

Yes , test can increase prolactin and increase mine. ( only using test and low doses ).

Even DHEA pills will increase prolactin.

Tren and deca act as progestin so it gives 'prolactin gyno' , not sure it really increase prolactin levels tho but caber can/will be useful on tren/deca cycle.

Proviron is used to lower SHBG on cycle , so you get more free test levels so yes it's normal if your SHBG is low and I think it's good for gains .

10 hours ago, Baka said:

Yes it can... but not directly. Oestrogen regulates the production of prolactin as does progesterone. His oestrogen isn’t high and he isn’t using progesterone based compounds. I don’t believe that is the cause here.

We don’t have a full set of bloods, but TSH can also induce prolactin secretion. 

1 hour ago, Bensif said:

Yes it can... but not directly. Oestrogen regulates the production of prolactin as does progesterone. His oestrogen isn’t high and he isn’t using progesterone based compounds. I don’t believe that is the cause here.

We don’t have a full set of bloods, but TSH can also induce prolactin secretion. 

Excuse me can you explain the last one? Is of my interest.

Does high TSH can have a role in higher prolactin?

6 minutes ago, Stathis said:

Excuse me can you explain the last one? Is of my interest.

Does high TSH can have a role in higher prolactin?

Yes,  both thyroid releasing hormone and subsequently  thyroid stimulating hormone can cause a rise in prolactin secretion.

More often seen in people with hypothyroidism but not always the case.

10 minutes ago, Bensif said:

Yes,  both thyroid releasing hormone and subsequently  thyroid stimulating hormone can cause a rise in prolactin secretion.

More often seen in people with hypothyroidism but not always the case.

Thank you mate i got my results yesterday.

My prolactin was a tad higher then range at 27 and also my tsh at 4.3 well hypothyroid.

Sorry to hijack ur thread op

Just now, Stathis said:

Thank you mate i got my results yesterday.

My prolactin was a tad higher then range at 27 and also my tsh at 4.3 well hypothyroid.

Sorry to hijack ur thread op

PM me your full results if you want. Happy to take a look at them.

Further test results....

I decided to take the TRT check plus test on medi checks following up from the one above....

The test was taken pretty much exactly a week later....

I would like input from the lads clued up on the blood tests please...

Bare in mind the day before this test I literally did hours and hours of pad work and circuits... so this could be the cause of the high CREATINE KINASE?

RED BLOOD CELLS

HAEMOGLOBIN
130 - 170 R
g/L

HAEMATOCRIT
0.38 - 0.5 R
L/L

RED CELL COUNT
4.4 - 5.8 R
x10^12/L

MCV
81 - 98 R
fl

MCH
27 - 33 R
pg

MCHC
300 - 350 R
g/g/L
RDW
11.5 - 14.4 R
Kidney health .....
UREA
2.5 - 7.8 R
mmol/L

CREATININE
59 - 104 R
umol/L

EGFR
≥ 60 R
Liver health.....
ALP
< 130 R
IU/L

ALT
< 50 R
IU/L

GGT
10 - 71 R
Proteins.....
TOTAL PROTEIN
60 - 80 R
g/L

ALBUMIN
35 - 50 R
g/L

GLOBULIN
19 - 35 R
g/L

SHBG
18.3 - 54.1 R

CHOLESTEROL 

TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
0 - 5 R
mmol/L

LDL CHOLESTEROL
< 3 R
mmol/L

NON HDL CHOLESTEROL
< 4 R
mmol/L

HDL CHOLESTEROL
> 1.1 R
mmol/L

TOTAL CHOLESTEROL : HDL
< 4 R
ratio

TRIGLYCERIDES
< 1.7 R
mmol/L

HORMONES

FSH
1.5 - 12.4 R
<0.3
IU/L

LH
1.7 - 8.6 R
<0.3
IU/L

OESTRADIOL
41 - 159 R
pmol/L

TESTOSTERONE
8.64 - 29 R
nmol/L

FREE TESTOSTERONE - CALC.
0.2 - 0.62 R
nmol/L

PROLACTIN
86 - 324 R
mU/L

I have left prostate, iron, thyroid, diabetes, clotting, white blood cells and clotting status out as all the tests under these categories are in range...

36 minutes ago, Shrugga said:

HORMONES

FSH
1.5 - 12.4 R
<0.3
IU/L

LH
1.7 - 8.6 R
<0.3
IU/L

OESTRADIOL
41 - 159 R
pmol/L

TESTOSTERONE
8.64 - 29 R
nmol/L

FREE TESTOSTERONE - CALC.
0.2 - 0.62 R
nmol/L

PROLACTIN
86 - 324 R
mU/L

Estrogen looks on the high side. I would want to get that down to the 100 mark. Your prolactin has dropped a lot since the last test a week before you say?  Has anything changed in terms of what your taking since then? 

15 hours ago, sitries said:

Estrogen looks on the high side. I would want to get that down to the 100 mark. Your prolactin has dropped a lot since the last test a week before you say?  Has anything changed in terms of what your taking since then? 

Just lowered the test a bit that's all...

Theres nothing majorly out of range there though is there...?

I plan to have a little go on winny whilst lowering test to 500pw, for 4 weeks then either cruise on at 250pw or switch to prop and then a heavy PCT....