Sign in to follow this  
NorthPaul

Is real AP still available?

1 hour ago, NorthPaul said:

Is real AP still available? The proper one made in india, not romania moldova or wherever

You do. Currently using its testorapid and t3. 

Yes, some sources still have legitimate, original AP gear and their website is also running so things are still being produced. 

I am running AP TrenaRapid and it works great. Just ordered some AP Masteron, looking forward to it.

3 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Overated and overpriced imo 

Overpriced?maybe.

Overated?no.believe me mate ive used lot of drugs during my entire carrier.real norma,real ap,real baltic were always spot on.you get what you pay.

im not mentioning proper pharma like bayer,negma etc for obvious reason.

12 hours ago, calindan said:

Yes, some sources still have legitimate, original AP gear and their website is also running so things are still being produced. 

I am running AP TrenaRapid and it works great. Just ordered some AP Masteron, looking forward to it.

The only way to tell is the code?cause at some point i recall there were flying around ap batches produced somewhere in eastern europe.the codes were working though.

59 minutes ago, SteveXX said:

Overpriced?maybe.

Overated?no.believe me mate ive used lot of drugs during my entire carrier.real norma,real ap,real baltic were always spot on.you get what you pay.

The only way to tell is the code?cause at some point i recall there were flying around ap batches produced somewhere in eastern europe.the codes were working though.

Yes, obviously, the code is what tells you if you're using legit gear or not.

4 hours ago, calindan said:

Yes, obviously, the code is what tells you if you're using legit gear or not.

The codes get copied to fella , you scratch your code and check it then check it again check it 50 times if you want and if it’s a genuine code it says it is , now what’s to stop a counterfeiter copying the code as well as the labels and caps !  

Gensci had it right where once you checked a code on them old jintropin kits it was used and if you checked it again it told you it had already been used 

7 hours ago, SteveXX said:

Overpriced?maybe.

I've had well underdosed AP dbol and anadrol. Apart from that, yeah they've been good...but no better than any of the other top ugl's of the last 10 years

So why pay over the odds for a lab that's widely faked when you csn get gear just as good from uk ugl's? Makes no sense to me at all

On 01/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, NorthPaul said:

Is real AP still available? The proper one made in india, not romania moldova or wherever

I just tossed two AP test prop 10ml vials. its a short ester and could not feel a f**k so I bought some Labmax and turns out it was absolute bunk (despite the fact the code checked as authentic). But expirantion data was 4 years vs normally 3years for ap? So much bad luck lately....i had bloods done a couple of months ago while on some Sphinx and Organon...unfortunately being on both, I could not tell which one but one or both were massively underdosed (55nmol on 500mg of test) . I tossed the Sphinx and ket the Organon and tested it on Labmax...turnes out there is test though clearly could be underdosed. Honestly ..there is so much s**t around i cant wait to to another trip to Turkey or Thailand. 

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Honestly ..there is so much s**t around i cant wait to to another trip to Turkey or Thailand. 

Why not just use one of the recommended ugl's on here, plenty of decent labs to choose from.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:50 AM, TERBO said:

Why not just use one of the recommended ugl's on here, plenty of decent labs to choose from.

hit and miss. I started this about 4 years ago and I think I have tried them all AP, NP, Rhom. Sphinx, Pharmacom, Taylor (before he stopped) Cooper Pharma, Dimension, SIS, AS Labs ....my first one was a UGL called Cyber Labs, their test prop was unbelievable (i think perhaps overdosed, the seller also had that feeling) but their Test E was absolute bunk. Admittedly 3 months later but was absolute crap. Same for all the others. UGL are what they are.. as per what the acronym stands for....UNDERGROUND labs!!! no six sigma there

Nope Alpha Pharma(India) is no more and their UK distributors and mixers, I love reading stories about how it all works but this one will be a big loss for such a long time reputable brand.

For info it was made in a container just behind heathrow :D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7681553/Danish-pharma-tycoon-38-worlds-biggest-steroid-smuggling-gang-faces-jail.html