imtoosexy

How good would you have looked if steroids weren't around?

It makes you wonder. There are those, due to what they perceive as  limitations, who would have given up very quickly upon seeing someone making more progress. Perhaps you'd have turned to recreational drugs or alcohol to forget your insecurities? You may have taken comfort in food and become a fat bastard? Or simply been a pencil neck? Would you have had far less shags? You MUST have thought about it

Who knows. 

I started lifting at 8 stone, had an ok shape before I started - chest was decent (my best body part) and had abs (was 8 stone though).

I could eat what I like and not get fat. I got to around 10 stone before I started with pro hormones before eventually going onto injectables.

Sitting just under 15 stone now with abs, doubt I'd be anywhere near this weight without but I think I'd have an above average physique.

My mental state would have been much healthier though that's for sure. :lol:

21 minutes ago, AestheticManlet said:

Who knows. 

I started lifting at 8 stone, had an ok shape before I started - chest was decent (my best body part) and had abs (was 8 stone though).

I could eat what I like and not get fat. I got to around 10 stone before I started with pro hormones before eventually going onto injectables.

Sitting just under 15 stone now with abs, doubt I'd be anywhere near this weight without but I think I'd have an above average physique.

My mental state would have been much healthier though that's for sure. :lol:

Interesting. How tall are you mate? 10 stone pretty slim!

1 hour ago, imtoosexy said:

You MUST have thought about it

Yes, lately, I've thought about it a lot

My initial stage 5 years ago at 5ft 7, 80kg and probably 30% BF: It was fun and new and my current wife forced me into the gym as she was a cardio bunny. Cardio bored me. Tried weights. Marvelled at my newbie gains. Had thoughts of how to ditch the loose skin from my fat days before I met her. Got her into weights, too. Rapid fat loss. Rapid muscle gain. A very exciting and gratifying era of my life!

My middle stage 3 years ago: Gains tapered off. Changed food. Changed lifting program. Increased sleep. Nothing worked! Started jabbing.  Gains switched back on.

Today's stage:  5ft 7 and 77kg @ 15% BF. Off everything for a good few months now to clear out and examine bloods (which I hope you boys will help me interpret later this week)

Today's reason to continue: To avoid feeling powerless, depressed, anxious, sleepless, unimportant, unattractive, sidelined, undesirable, ignored, overweight, diabetic, , dependent, pathetic and weak old man. Civvies to look at me with awe, admiration, respect and a little bit of fear. I need to be thought of as extraordinary, disciplined, strong, powerful, confident, attractive and desirable.

2020 target: 5ft 7 and 80kg at 10% BF. Means jumping back on in 2020. I don't want more weight at the cost of cardio capacity.

It is admittedly, a never-ending journey, but I am enjoying it.

Sorry for the long essay!

45 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Yes, lately, I've thought about it a lot

My initial stage 5 years ago at 5ft 7, 80kg and probably 30% BF: It was fun and new and my current wife forced me into the gym as she was a cardio bunny. Cardio bored me. Tried weights. Marvelled at my newbie gains. Had thoughts of how to ditch the loose skin from my fat days before I met her. Got her into weights, too. Rapid fat loss. Rapid muscle gain. A very exciting and gratifying era of my life!

My middle stage 3 years ago: Gains tapered off. Changed food. Changed lifting program. Increased sleep. Nothing worked! Started jabbing.  Gains switched back on.

Today's stage:  5ft 7 and 77kg @ 15% BF. Off everything for a good few months now to clear out and examine bloods (which I hope you boys will help me interpret later this week)

Today's reason to continue: To avoid feeling powerless, depressed, anxious, sleepless, unimportant, unattractive, sidelined, undesirable, ignored, overweight, diabetic, , dependent, pathetic and weak old man. Civvies to look at me with awe, admiration, respect and a little bit of fear. I need to be thought of as extraordinary, disciplined, strong, powerful, confident, attractive and desirable.

2020 target: 5ft 7 and 80kg at 10% BF. Means jumping back on in 2020. I don't want more weight at the cost of cardio capacity.

It is admittedly, a never-ending journey, but I am enjoying it.

Sorry for the long essay!

You were newbie 5 years ago and by your own admission you're an old timer? Wow. Have to say I started at 14 before my growth spurt so it's obv myth about stunting! Mate, the drugs DO work for you and can't argue with that. Do I think, even not knowing you, you could build physique to get reverence from everyone without the juice at your age? 100%. But it's hard work I admit

I'd be in really decent shape, I feel. I started lifting 7 years ago, I was 10st at 6'2'', built like a rake. A year and a half in I'd gained a couple of stone and still had decent abs. I'm a bit of a nerd and I have an obsessive streak, so when I get into something I go full blooded. I like hobbies that require a lot of knowledge rather than just pure hard work and talent, I'm good at absorbing information and I'm willing to spend countless hours of my free time just reading and watching and expanding my knowledge.

So after a year and a half I figured, I know what I'm doing, progress is still coming thick and fast, I'm gonna start using steroids eventually cause my goals require it, might as well start now. The goal is to be about 240lbs lean, which for my height resembles the classic bodybuilding physique. Obviously guys like Arnold are an inspiration, a couple of my modern day inspirations who are the same height and have similar proportions to me are Wesley Vissers and Calum Von Moger.

7 hours ago, imtoosexy said:

You were newbie 5 years ago and by your own admission you're an old timer? Wow. Have to say I started at 14 before my growth spurt so it's obv myth about stunting! Mate, the drugs DO work for you and can't argue with that. Do I think, even not knowing you, you could build physique to get reverence from everyone without the juice at your age? 100%. But it's hard work I admit

Ok here's the deal:

I COULD get to 80kg and 10% natty.

But at my age I'd be dead before achieving it. It'd take too long cos my natty test is on the floor.

Hence I've posted up many times before: Jab in your 50s, 60s and 70s. Why? You got money and time to work out 2x daily and eat right. You got time to recover from a heavy cycle. You can afford the AIs. You got time for afternoon kips.

Now is my time to cane it hard unfettered by limiting factors such as the activities of daily life for those whose ages between 20-50.

Below that age, it's a constant battle between BB and family and work duties. You cant give 100% to any one of them.

10 minutes ago, nWo said:

I'd be in really decent shape, I feel. I started lifting 7 years ago, I was 10st at 6'2'', built like a rake. A year and a half in I'd gained a couple of stone and still had decent abs. I'm a bit of a nerd and I have an obsessive streak, so when I get into something I go full blooded. I like hobbies that require a lot of knowledge rather than just pure hard work and talent, I'm good at absorbing information and I'm willing to spend countless hours of my free time just reading and watching and expanding my knowledge.

So after a year and a half I figured, I know what I'm doing, progress is still coming thick and fast, I'm gonna start using steroids eventually cause my goals require it, might as well start now. The goal is to be about 240lbs lean, which for my height resembles the classic bodybuilding physique. Obviously guys like Arnold are an inspiration, a couple of my modern day inspirations who are the same height and have similar proportions to me are Wesley Vissers and Calum Von Moger.

At 6' 2" and 10 stone one could say that by nature you are a natural ectomorph. Whether you'd have ever been top notch Natty  is open to question but it's certainly working for you now via juice and 240lbs at your height would look awesome

14 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Ok here's the deal:

I COULD get to 80kg and 10% natty.

But not at my age.

Hence I've posted up many times before: Jab in your 50s, 60s and 70s. Why? You got money and time to work out 2x daily and eat right. You got time to recover from.a heavy cycle.

Now is my time to cane it hard unfettered by limiting factors such as the activities of daily life between 20-50.

Below that age, it's a constant battle between BB and family and work duties. You cant give 100% to any one of them.

I subscribe to the Albert Beckles think tank that the longer you've been lifting weights the easier it is to maintain muscle mass. I'm older than you and can hold my own with 98% of Natty's but I put that down to starting so early, nothing else particuarly.  I'm convinced a guy been lifting for 40 years plus (Natty) can maintain an excellent physique by using a bloody Bullworker if eating correctly! Perhaps that was a little flippant but you get point. As I've said, MY dilemma is what I'd look like if I DID go juice route :)

7 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

I always worked out without gear. I always looked like a slightly hench chubby c**t to be honest.

Honest of you, but did you REALLY give it all 100% in your heart of hearts? Maybe you did, who knows

4 minutes ago, imtoosexy said:

I subscribe to the Albert Beckles think tank that the longer you've been lifting weights the easier it is to maintain muscle mass. I'm older than you and can hold my own with 98% of Natty's but I put that down to starting so early, nothing else particuarly.  I'm convinced a guy been lifting for 40 years plus (Natty) can maintain an excellent physique by using a bloody Bullworker if eating correctly! Perhaps that was a little flippant but you get point. As I've said, MY dilemma is what I'd look like if I DID go juice route :)

Got the point.

Wish I'd started in my 20s,then we'd be singing from the same hymn sheet.

31 minutes ago, imtoosexy said:

At 15stone you must look huge! It's funny but I wonder opposite and what I'd look like ON the juice

Depends what you class as huge I look like I lift but wouldn't call myself huge. I have my most recent log in journal section after small lay off, has a pic. 

Copped 15stone 12% fat naturally started at just under 12stone same body fat. Went on gear got to 16ish lower body fat came off and now settle around 14.4 at 12ish body fat with less carbs, calories, protein then when I started 

1 hour ago, AestheticManlet said:

Depends what you class as huge I look like I lift but wouldn't call myself huge. I have my most recent log in journal section after small lay off, has a pic. 

15stone at 5' 7" cut is pretty huge in my book. A guy 6ft 15stone cut still big guy mate :)

3 hours ago, imtoosexy said:

At 6' 2" and 10 stone one could say that by nature you are a natural ectomorph. Whether you'd have ever been top notch Natty  is open to question but it's certainly working for you now via juice and 240lbs at your height would look awesome

Good thing is, my shoulders were pretty average width to start with, but my waist is tiny so it makes them look wide :D 28" waist when I'm very lean.

Still got another 20-30lbs of lean mass to add yet, but I'm getting there :thumbup1:

Best condition was around age 20-23 when I had 26-27” waist with a 48”chest relaxed. Unfortunately it was huge lats and not pecs that created this size. I didn’t diet as I’ve always been lean. I was 16.5st. 

Wearing a suit on the doors, I looked f’kin stupid, like a slim kid with American football armour on and shirt bunched up at the waist where my belt held it all in. 

Training was low reps and heavy.  

I first used steroids in the mid nineties driven by the fact that I was so lanky and thin (6’4” tall) and had the nickname “aids” at the time.  I haven’t been on them constantly since then though. If I didn’t use gear I wouldn’t look much different. Even when I hit well over 17 stone I still don’t look big because my limbs are so long.