Sign in to follow this  
Envincion

Fever after the injection

Hello everyone

please advice me , i have been taken boldenone “equipoise”  and test enanth /500 mg weekly

first two weeks everything is ok ,but the third or fourth week after injection i get swelling on the injection spot which is really hurt but no redness , and the big issue is small fever , its like the beginning of flu .

i lose my appetite and have body weakness ,headache,and feel really bad , it last for 8 hours usually then i feel normal ,however i already did total testestron and resault is 52.6 nmol/L resault are attached , my question is should i go lower dossage 400 mg weekly i did this before a year and it went smoothly should i lower my dossage to avoid the fever thing ? 

Please advice me how can i solve this 

As above. The jab might just have been poor technique. I’ve had what I’d interpret as a mild fever after pinning 2 mil of test. You might have picked up some sort of infection that’s not related to the gear. Personally I’d ride it out and still pin the same amount next time to see if it happens again. Personally I think the feeling sub par with me is elevated e2 and adding in adex seems to help but I cannot be entirely sure.

Test flu, some people get it and some people don’t. It’s your body’s defence building up to fight off a foreign body. 

You could try lowering the dose or ride it out. Ibuprofen and caffeine may help you through the day(s). 

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

As above. The jab might just have been poor technique. I’ve had what I’d interpret as a mild fever after pinning 2 mil of test. You might have picked up some sort of infection that’s not related to the gear. Personally I’d ride it out and still pin the same amount next time to see if it happens again. Personally I think the feeling sub par with me is elevated e2 and adding in adex seems to help but I cannot be entirely sure.

Actually I continued pinning for another two weeks and same thing with the fever

1 hour ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Test flu, some people get it and some people don’t. It’s your body’s defence building up to fight off a foreign body. 

You could try lowering the dose or ride it out. Ibuprofen and caffeine may help you through the day(s). 

Hmm fair enough , i guess i will try to lower the dossage to 400mg/week instead of 500mg

will see how it goes thx for the feedback looking forward for any other advice ,appreciate your support everyone 

12 hours ago, Envincion said:

Hello everyone

please advice me , i have been taken boldenone “equipoise”  and test enanth /500 mg weekly

first two weeks everything is ok ,but the third or fourth week after injection i get swelling on the injection spot which is really hurt but no redness , and the big issue is small fever , its like the beginning of flu .

i lose my appetite and have body weakness ,headache,and feel really bad , it last for 8 hours usually then i feel normal ,however i already did total testestron and resault is 52.6 nmol/L resault are attached , my question is should i go lower dossage 400 mg weekly i did this before a year and it went smoothly should i lower my dossage to avoid the fever thing ? 

Whatever you are injecting is bunk. Your test level on 500mg weekly of Teat E should be like 300/400!!! Actually had the same issue lately...lots of crap around

Normally i get 50sh nmol when i cruise on 200/250mg...

3 hours ago, larus said:

Whatever you are injecting is bunk. Your test level on 500mg weekly of Teat E should be like 300/400!!! Actually had the same issue lately...lots of crap around

Not necessarily, depends on how the OP regulates testosterone. Seen a few members on here say  20nmol for every 100mg testosterone administered so I'd imagine it should be 100-150nmol on 500 test.  

Theres many factors to this though main one how the op metabolized the testosterone once administered. On 600mg nexus test e I had 159nmol 6 weeks into a blast

All depends how we metabolize the testosterone. When the bloods were taken after administration etc.

But yes it seems the test hes using is underdosed, not completely bunk if you look at factors.

16 hours ago, Envincion said:

Hello everyone

i have the same problem 1 month now LOL it's nothing serious just take 2g Vitamin C per day and lower your dosage FUEL OF HORMONES may cause a lil fever 
dont be afraid mate and burn your eyes reading sh1ts it will make worse the whole situation i just tell u dont afraid inject your staff take your vitamins workout ur ass till death and change brand of roids! 

6 hours ago, larus said:

Yeah makes perfect sense that........ 50 nmol  on 250mg. But should expect 300/400 nmol on 500mg?????

good advice :thumb

17 hours ago, Envincion said:

Actually I continued pinning for another two weeks and same thing with the fever

This used to happen to me too, quite a few times.  Now I pin 1ml very slowly, like 1 minute or more and it seems to have stopped.

6 hours ago, mihawk_swkraths said:

i have the same problem 1 month now LOL it's nothing serious just take 2g Vitamin C per day and lower your dosage FUEL OF HORMONES may cause a lil fever 
dont be afraid mate and burn your eyes reading sh1ts it will make worse the whole situation i just tell u dont afraid inject your staff take your vitamins workout ur ass till death and change brand of roids! 

“At doses above 400 mg, vitamin C is excreted in the urine. A daily dose of 2,000 mg or more can cause nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and it may interfere with tests for blood sugar.” Harvard studies 

1 hour ago, Envincion said:

“At doses above 400 mg, vitamin C is excreted in the urine. A daily dose of 2,000 mg or more can cause nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and it may interfere with tests for blood sugar.” Harvard studies 

harvard studies and my ...... i took 2.000mg daily in the morning 1month and more now and i dont have nothing from all that it's VIT C lol not a medicine......
so as an example if u take more Omega3 u will be a fish?

52 minutes ago, mihawk_swkraths said:

harvard studies and my ...... i took 2.000mg daily in the morning 1month and more now and i dont have nothing from all that it's VIT C lol not a medicine......
so as an example if u take more Omega3 u will be a fish?

Ofc not hahha

but as i know if u take extra os a specific vitamin more than ur body need it will turn into a toxic material ,however i respect ur study more than harvard tho :D

16 minutes ago, Envincion said:

Ofc not hahha

but as i know if u take extra os a specific vitamin more than ur body need it will turn into a toxic material ,however i respect ur study more than harvard tho :D

i didnt study nothing i just seeing my body response even in my new blood results i though i was ready to die with this flu-fever stack at 37 when i check it but everything is clear more than a water from a source i got only high CRP cause i got a cyst whateva as i read on this YES YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT extra vits turn into toxic material but the most toxic vitamins as i know VITS A D E K are toxic for kidneys vits C vit B going out of ur system via urine !!!! MY STUDIES!!!
Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για hell yeah gif

12 hours ago, Lloyd H said:

Not necessarily, depends on how the OP regulates testosterone. Seen a few members on here say  20nmol for every 100mg testosterone administered so I'd imagine it should be 100-150nmol on 500 test.  

Theres many factors to this though main one how the op metabolized the testosterone once administered. On 600mg nexus test e I had 159nmol 6 weeks into a blast

All depends how we metabolize the testosterone. When the bloods were taken after administration etc.

But yes it seems the test hes using is underdosed, not completely bunk if you look at factors.

Yes clealry the timing ie  when you take the sample (and the ester type etc etc) will influence the readings especially if you jnject once weekly or at the very beginning of a cycle, less so later in the cycle (or if you inject e2d or so ) when your test plasma level are stable ...but look on 500mg weekly of pharma Bayer testoviron i was on 330nmol. A 50nmol on 500 of test...that test is severely underdosed thus bunk (if you cant trust the dose i would not even trust how / the conditions has been made and no way id inject it again). In fact i just tossed some Sust Sphinx (and will never buy that UGL again along with a couple lore UGLs and fake Organon...the latter being a source issue)

10 hours ago, larus said:

Yes clealry the timing ie  when you take the sample (and the ester type etc etc) will influence the readings especially if you jnject once weekly or at the very beginning of a cycle, less so later in the cycle (or if you inject e2d or so ) when your test plasma level are stable ...but look on 500mg weekly of pharma Bayer testoviron i was on 330nmol. A 50nmol on 500 of test...that test is severely underdosed thus bunk (if you cant trust the dose i would not even trust how / the conditions has been made and no way id inject it again). In fact i just tossed some Sust Sphinx (and will never buy that UGL again along with a couple lore UGLs and fake Organon...the latter being a source issue)

Yes, like I said originally in my first reply theres many  factors that come Into play.

Main one being how the Individual metobalises testosterone imo.You might get 330nmol off 500 test,  doesn't mean everyone else does as everyone metabolizes differently. You also said you get 50nmol on 250mg test in your original post, then say you get 300-400mg on 500mg test?

And yes the OP test is underdosed and I'd be looking for a  new source if I was him.

14 minutes ago, Lloyd H said:

Yes, like I said originally in my first reply theres many  factors that come Into play.

Main one being how the Individual metobalises testosterone imo.You might get 330nmol off 500 test,  doesn't mean everyone else does as everyone metabolizes differently. You also said you get 50nmol on 250mg test in your original post, then say you get 300-400mg on 500mg test?

And yes the OP test is underdosed and I'd be looking for a  new source if I was him.

No one is getting 330nmol off 500mg of test be it pharma or not. Either talking s**t or results was off due to using another compound.

13 minutes ago, MM84 said:

No one is getting 330nmol off 500mg of test be it pharma or not. Either talking s**t or results was off due to using another compound.

I've never seen a reading that high on 500mg test personally myself either. I seen a member a few months back post they had 227nmol on 500 test e think that's the highest I've seen cant remember who it was though.

3 hours ago, Lloyd H said:

Say i inject 250mg of test E every monday, i do a test on a friday here you go., 50 nmol. I do the test on wednesday the reading would likely be higher.  So when i do 500mg week, i inject twice weekly so i dont remember which day i ran the test but clealry there is 1) a compounding effect and 2) might have been closer to the last  injection .

Look I dont know what to say, dont care tbh if you think im lying (which reason?) but to go back to my first point, 50nmol on 500mg of test isnt right (independently from how each of us metabolizes the test)

I care about my health (im almost 44 and only started this 4y ago and on proper TrT prescribed from a Mens Health Center in London...and then switched to the dark side and took it on my hands...did some cycles and now mostly B&moderate C), i run bloods every 3 months or so or when needed to assess estrogen or when i feel something isnt right). On 500mg od real stuff i was on 330.  Unless Medichecks and Blue Horizon are both wrong on my test readings. 

3 hours ago, Lloyd H said:

I've never seen a reading that high on 500mg test personally myself either. I seen a member a few months back post they had 227nmol on 500 test e think that's the highest I've seen cant remember who it was though.

Prob bc you have only injected crap ..

10 minutes ago, larus said:

Say i inject 250mg of test E every monday, i do a test on a friday here you go., 50 nmol. I do the test on wednesday the reading would likely be higher.  So when i do 500mg week, i inject twice weekly so i dont remember which day i ran the test but clealry there is 1) a compounding effect and 2) might have been closer to the last  injection .

Look I dont know what to say, dont care tbh if you think im lying (which reason?) but to go back to my first point, 50nmol on 500mg of test isnt right (independently from how each of us metabolizes the test)

I care about my health (im almost 44 and only started this 4y ago and on proper TrT prescribed from a Mens Health Center in London...and then switched to the dark side and took it on my hands...did some cycles and now mostly B&moderate C), i run bloods every 3 months or so or when needed to assess estrogen or when i feel something isnt right). On 500mg od real stuff i was on 330.  Unless Medichecks and Blue Horizon are both wrong on my test readings. 

I agree with you that on 500mg test e should definitely have a higher test level than bloods 50nmol, not once I have disagreed with you on that. I also agree with you on timings and trough readings as that plays roles too.

The bit I dont agree with you is you saying on your first reply to the OP in this topic about he should have atleast 300-400 testosterone levels on 500mg test e when everyone metabolizes test differently. I've seen a few experienced members on here saying that 100mg test administered should roughly give 20nmol like I mentioned in my first reply.

I'm not the one who originally said your talking s**t or using different compounds that could effect your blood readings. Maybe you should quote the member in question and have this debate with him.