Sign in to follow this  
larus

Underdosed Test?

So I have been "cruising" for a couple of months at 250mg/week of Sustanon on some really good stuff. I wasn't sure about some new Sustanon from two different UGLs/Labs  - Sphinx ande "allegedly" pharma  i.e Organon -  so I "overdid" it ans I pinned 1ml of each alternating last Monday, then Thursday then three days ago and last was this morning when I woke up.  Then I went to the lab mid morning to do bloods and I just got the results back. So 1g of Test over the last 11 days. 

The  Test level came back at 54.5 nmol.  One of the two is severely under-dosed? Thoughts?

I had (still have 1) some Sphinx sustanon  and to be honest I’m pretty sure it was just oil.

I was on a lower amount at the time, 400mg per week I think, and once I swapped from my own cyp to that sust I saw all the signs that I was off.

Ive used other Sphinx gear and it’s been ok. But that sustanon wasn’t.

48 minutes ago, Bensif said:

I had (still have 1) some Sphinx sustanon  and to be honest I’m pretty sure it was just oil.

I was on a lower amount at the time, 400mg per week I think, and once I swapped from my own cyp to that sust I saw all the signs that I was off.

Ive used other Sphinx gear and it’s been ok. But that sustanon wasn’t.

thanks, tbh I suspect that too but with long esters is a bit more tricky to tell. So I think I just will toss both Sphinx and Organon. I was going through my bloods from a cruise I did last year on 250sh mg of Test E (Bayer testoviron I had gotten from a business trip in Bangkok)  and Test came back at 110. So tbh one - the sphinx - could be just oil and the other one under dosed anyway.  So many counterfeits of Organon.  

35 minutes ago, larus said:

thanks, tbh I suspect that too but with long esters is a bit more tricky to tell. So I think I just will toss both Sphinx and Organon. I was going through my bloods from a cruise I did last year on 250sh mg of Test E (Bayer testoviron I had gotten from a business trip in Bangkok)  and Test came back at 110. So tbh one - the sphinx - could be just oil and the other one under dosed anyway.  So many counterfeits of Organon.  

Going by your 54nmol reading id say your right. Both under dosed massively.