Sign in to follow this  
TMP

Genuine PH, Epi etc

Hi.
I have begun training again after a few years of inactivity. Been considering PH, probably about 10 years ago I ran a couple of cycles: IBE Epistane and then H-DROL+3-AD.

Seems like now there is a whole lot more available, I also have no idea whether I want to try SARMs or not, some seem to think they are great, others say they are a waste of time or worse.

Anyway, my question is about something I've seen browsing this forum a few times now, that 'proper' prohormones are no more? And that places sell stuff called (for example) Epistane, but it isn't the real deal.

I usually use predator nutrition, and they sell RPN Havoc which is shown to be

2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-Ol

And they've also recently started selling IBEs original epistane:

2, 3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol

To me, these look like genuine epistane? I see that ones like Super-drol or PheraPlex have gone, but there seem to be others in their place.

So my question is - are current PH for sale at sites like predator 'genuine'?

Thanks for any thoughts

Epi  got banned a think, I used to get German pharmaceuticals epi was amazing then they suddenly switched the ingredients to 11 oxo I think it’s called, mk677 is all I would run from the sarms range alongside my cycle now tbh feel like the rest didn’t really do anything when I was running test with them.

On 01/09/2019 at 2:58 PM, Andyjmc said:

Epi  got banned a think, I used to get German pharmaceuticals epi was amazing then they suddenly switched the ingredients to 11 oxo I think it’s called, mk677 is all I would run from the sarms range alongside my cycle now tbh feel like the rest didn’t really do anything when I was running test with them.

Thanks for the reply. Yea I've read that EPI got banned, but to me the compounds I mentioned above are genuine epi, and they are on sale?

So either I'm very confused and they aren't proper EPI

Or predator and any other sites selling them are not telling the truth or are breaking the law?

So confused! 

Yes, it's proper EPI. Prohormones are not illegal in the UK. I wish people would stop saying this and that has been banned because where I live it's still available to buy legally. Predator Nutrition is a legally established store in the UK, if they soled illegal supp's they would be shut down in a heart beat. 

3 hours ago, Lowkii said:

Yes, it's proper EPI. Prohormones are not illegal in the UK. I wish people would stop saying this and that has been banned because where I live it's still available to buy legally. Predator Nutrition is a legally established store in the UK, if they soled illegal supp's they would be shut down in a heart beat. 

That's what I thought. Makes sense. I know I used predator probably 10 years ago and if they were doing something illegal I wouldn't expect them to still be around. Cheers