Jamiewilliamsss

Are bcas worth taking ?

Basically im

still just about natty ( for now atleast ) im

taking whey protein creatine , pre workout and I’m wondering if I should addd bcas? Or a test booster ? I’m basically taking any thigh  I can to help me achieve gains ? Thanks

On 22/08/2019 at 7:49 AM, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Basically im

still just about natty ( for now atleast ) im

taking whey protein creatine , pre workout and I’m wondering if I should addd bcas? Or a test booster ? I’m basically taking any thigh  I can to help me achieve gains ? Thanks

Test booster is a waste of time and money.

As for bcaa you tend to get mixed opinions but bcaas have been proven to not do much.

EAAs on the other hand could be beneficial to take depending when you train. If you train fasted for example then they could be of benefit, other than that if you're hitting decent protein and workout in a fed state most likely wont contribute much at all.

On 02/09/2019 at 10:39 AM, AestheticManlet said:

Test booster is a waste of time and money.

As for bcaa you tend to get mixed opinions but bcaas have been proven to not do much.

EAAs on the other hand could be beneficial to take depending when you train. If you train fasted for example then they could be of benefit, other than that if you're hitting decent protein and workout in a fed state most likely wont contribute much at all.

I train at 5 am so don’t eat before 

1 hour ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

I train at 5 am so don’t eat before 

I'm the same first thing fasted. In that case I would reccomend eaas (I use them also). 

They are far from essential to use but if you're wanting to add something to your pre/intra that could benefit then eaas is a good choice. 

I tend to use a decent pre and add some bulk eaas.

12 hours ago, AestheticManlet said:

I'm the same first thing fasted. In that case I would reccomend eaas (I use them also). 

They are far from essential to use but if you're wanting to add something to your pre/intra that could benefit then eaas is a good choice. 

I tend to use a decent pre and add some bulk eaas.

Cheers mate 

Best buying dessicated beef liver tablets and brewers yeast, take them with every meal together they give you all 22 amino acids and are natural the dessicated liver has many other health benefits, not to mention its far cheaper this way, got this information from James settlers manifesto of mass, a great read but hard to get now

amino acid supplements are a scam. 

Look 

first pic amino acids in 140g chicken breast 

second pic amino acids in Optimum Nutrition amino acids supplement 

The only amino acids which aren't a scam are large quantities of specific ones and you really have to know what you're doing if you take them because the body works with everything in balance and upsetting the balance causes a big chain reaction. And this isn't for bodybuilding but more for mental or physical disorders such as L-Dopa or 5-HTP for example, in my opinion. 

Otherwise.. all protein is made from amino acids so just eat protein not amino acid supplements that's like a tiny pill of 2 grams of protein lol. that's my opinion 

Screenshot_20200513-030321.png

amino222_320tabs_406x.png