Jump to content

Recommended Posts

While i don't agree with treating any range the numbers they provide are a joke.

You always say hes in range but it's the same range they use for 18years old and 80 years old, how could that be right? There are many papers also on harvard website that say you don't treat only the numbers but also the symptoms.

And that's not an excuse to be a meathead using grams per week but just to be at a healthier range if that makes you feel better and symptoms subside

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stathis said:

While i don't agree with treating any range the numbers they provide are a joke.

You always say hes in range but it's the same range they use for 18years old and 80 years old, how could that be right? There are many papers also on harvard website that say you don't treat only the numbers but also the symptoms.

And that's not an excuse to be a meathead using grams per week but just to be at a healthier range if that makes you feel better and symptoms subside

 

the NHS treats a combination of numbers and symptoms - both are used not just one or the other.

there are no age 'ranges' out there that are credible to be used for reference  (theres one study done over 20yrs ago that is posted time and time again (because it the only one out there ) - it is useless as a reference due to its age/number of subjects and the amount of variance between subjects .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3.5 Months Update

Hi all,  it's been about three and a half months since I first started this thread asking for advice.  I was in turmoil before I asked these questions, and sadly the responses on here only made it harder for me to decide if I should proceed or not.  After a LOTS more research, a few sleepless nights and heart-to-hearts with my better half I decided to poceed.

I am and have been taking from the beginning 125mg p/w Sustanon 250 + HCG 250iu 2 x p/w.  The first week or so was a little bit of a rollercoaster, but not as bad as I had expected whatsoever.  I actually delayed starting HCG for a few weeks, but after a couple of very low days, I started it.  I have been steady since.

So I guess the question in a few of your minds is "Well, how do you feel?  Was it worth it?":

I want to be very clear here; this has been the single biggest and best lifestyle change I have ever made in my life.

  • I can concentrate again
  • I have energy (No more seeping after work, mostly)
  • I'm motivated
  • I'm seeing results in the gym again
  • I can sleep a whole night without having to pee (mostly)
  • I'm interested in sex again!
  • I have sexual thoughts again
  • I get erections in the morning and during the day again
  • I feel "connected" down there
  • I feel more confident and walk with my head held high (literally, I used to stare at the floor)

And:

  • I have not needed an AI, just a few spots
  • My bloods are coming back great (I'm doing my own as well as and on top of the clinics)
  • I have not had anger/aggression issues (one thing I was worried about)

I want to say that, although the many contributors on this forum clearly care and are trying to give the best advice they can; I urge you to do your own research and make up your own mind.  Ask yourself honestly if this is the course of treatment you should go on.  Get a doctor's advice, realize that the TRT clinics will treat symptoms not numbers, so if you go in there telling them what they want to hear, you will get a script (EDIT: That's a word of caution, not my recommendation!).  Understand what you are getting into, do your research and when you are decided, go get it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MrTr said:

3.5 Months Update

Hi all,  it's been about three and a half months since I first started this thread asking for advice.  I was in turmoil before I asked these questions, and sadly the responses on here only made it harder for me to decide if I should proceed or not.  After a LOTS more research, a few sleepless nights and heart-to-hearts with my better half I decided to poceed.

I am and have been taking from the beginning 125mg p/w Sustanon 250 + HCG 250iu 2 x p/w.  The first week or so was a little bit of a rollercoaster, but not as bad as I had expected whatsoever.  I actually delayed starting HCG for a few weeks, but after a couple of very low days, I started it.  I have been steady since.

So I guess the question in a few of your minds is "Well, how do you feel?  Was it worth it?":

I want to be very clear here; this has been the single biggest and best lifestyle change I have ever made in my life.

  • I can concentrate again
  • I have energy (No more seeping after work, mostly)
  • I'm motivated
  • I'm seeing results in the gym again
  • I can sleep a whole night without having to pee (mostly)
  • I'm interested in sex again!
  • I have sexual thoughts again
  • I get erections in the morning and during the day again
  • I feel "connected" down there
  • I feel more confident and walk with my head held high (literally, I used to stare at the floor)

And:

  • I have not needed an AI, just a few spots
  • My bloods are coming back great (I'm doing my own as well as and on top of the clinics)
  • I have not had anger/aggression issues (one thing I was worried about)

I want to say that, although the many contributors on this forum clearly care and are trying to give the best advice they can; I urge you to do your own research and make up your own mind.  Ask yourself honestly if this is the course of treatment you should go on.  Get a doctor's advice, realize that the TRT clinics will treat symptoms not numbers, so if you go in there telling them what they want to hear, you will get a script (EDIT: That's a word of caution, not my recommendation!).  Understand what you are getting into, do your research and when you are decided, go get it. 

 

 

Hi MrTr - really curious what your bloods are coming back like. Your pre trt levels were roughly where people aim going on trt, so it would be interesting to see what that 125mg sustanon does to your levels that's helped you so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

Hi MrTr - really curious what your bloods are coming back like. Your pre trt levels were roughly where people aim going on trt, so it would be interesting to see what that 125mg sustanon does to your levels that's helped you so much.

Those blood tests are just a snapshot though. I feel like my levels fluctuated a lot more pre TRT. Sex drive, motivation, etc seem more stable after going on despite also having tested pretty high as a natural.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2019 at 11:15 AM, MrTr said:

3.5 Months Update

Hi all,  it's been about three and a half months since I first started this thread asking for advice.  I was in turmoil before I asked these questions, and sadly the responses on here only made it harder for me to decide if I should proceed or not.  After a LOTS more research, a few sleepless nights and heart-to-hearts with my better half I decided to poceed.

I am and have been taking from the beginning 125mg p/w Sustanon 250 + HCG 250iu 2 x p/w.  The first week or so was a little bit of a rollercoaster, but not as bad as I had expected whatsoever.  I actually delayed starting HCG for a few weeks, but after a couple of very low days, I started it.  I have been steady since.

So I guess the question in a few of your minds is "Well, how do you feel?  Was it worth it?":

I want to be very clear here; this has been the single biggest and best lifestyle change I have ever made in my life.

  • I can concentrate again
  • I have energy (No more seeping after work, mostly)
  • I'm motivated
  • I'm seeing results in the gym again
  • I can sleep a whole night without having to pee (mostly)
  • I'm interested in sex again!
  • I have sexual thoughts again
  • I get erections in the morning and during the day again
  • I feel "connected" down there
  • I feel more confident and walk with my head held high (literally, I used to stare at the floor)

And:

  • I have not needed an AI, just a few spots
  • My bloods are coming back great (I'm doing my own as well as and on top of the clinics)
  • I have not had anger/aggression issues (one thing I was worried about)

I want to say that, although the many contributors on this forum clearly care and are trying to give the best advice they can; I urge you to do your own research and make up your own mind.  Ask yourself honestly if this is the course of treatment you should go on.  Get a doctor's advice, realize that the TRT clinics will treat symptoms not numbers, so if you go in there telling them what they want to hear, you will get a script (EDIT: That's a word of caution, not my recommendation!).  Understand what you are getting into, do your research and when you are decided, go get it. 

 

 

Good to hear you’re doing well with it. I’m glad I’m on it too.

re the anger issue, my endo brought this up. He reckons this is a bit of a misnomer and is more associated with test levels dropping. I’ve never been ‘angry’ but I feel more chilled out since I’ve been on TRT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 8:45 PM, aqualung said:

balance my hormones just want your money they do not care about your health - the company is an absolute joke that just gives TRT to anyone regardless of whether they need it or not (and you dont)

NHS endos are told to aim for a level of 15nmol when prescribing TRT , your natural levels are higher than that .

all that is going to happen is you will feel better for awhile (which will be psychosomatic) then you will probably have E2 problems (at which point BMH will sell you arimidex) (they will also try and flog you HCG as well to get as much money from you as possible) -somewhere along the line you are going to shut down your own HPTA system so that if you try to quit TRT you will feel even worse and probably end up with a test level lower than what you started with in the first place.

if you want to contact them and point them at my post here im happy to discuss with one of there 'endos' why he/she thinks that someone with a natural level or 20nmol needs to be put on TRT.

they can start by introducing themselves via pm and telling me their GMC registration number.

*ive tried to find out the details of BMH's  'specialists' in the past and drew a blank- there is nothing on the site and the site itself makes it look as though they are a third party company.

Shady money grubbing f**ks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/01/2020 at 11:18 PM, Dannyb0yb said:

Shady money grubbing f**ks

Not in my view.  Best thing I have ever done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrTr said:

Not in my view.  Best thing I have ever done.

would be interested to see bloodwork showing what your number are now - im pretty sure someones already asked.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 9:50 PM, MrTr said:

Thanks for your reply,

Any comment on my SHBG/Free T Levels? 

All you need is 25mg of proviron a day for 2 weeks and you’ll be perfect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×