Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chrisybuch1

First timer

Recommended Posts

Hi. Wondering if anyone had advice. I just bought my first ever steroids. I got anadrol 50 oral. Was wondering if I should stack it with proviron. It’s my first time I don’t want to inject yet. I heard they are good estrogen blockers? 

 

Any advice 

 

chris 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t do orals for first cycle, especially without test. There is a thread on here somewhere advising on an oral only cycle. Might be in @swole trolls it’s not that difficult series but I can’t remember 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, rbduk said:

I wouldn’t do orals for first cycle, especially without test. There is a thread on here somewhere advising on an oral only cycle. Might be in @swole trolls it’s not that difficult series but I can’t remember 

yes it was anavar only that i said is an acceptable introduction to the world of PEDs 

its not what i did but it works and is quite literally a steroid lite cycle (minimal sides and suppression)

i do NOT recommend that first oral cycle if that's the route you choose to be an anadrol cycle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As above, anadrol is definitely not an ideal compound to start with. Ideally inject 2 mil of test but if that’s not on the table put the anadrol in the cupboard and source some tbol or var.  If you decide to crack on with the anadrol regardless make sure you have nolva on hand in case you get a gyno flare. It’s not worth using proviron with it as both are dht derived drugs and belong to the same family as such, although that’s where the similarities end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2019 at 10:36 PM, chrisybuch1 said:

Hi. Wondering if anyone had advice. I just bought my first ever steroids. I got anadrol 50 oral. Was wondering if I should stack it with proviron. It’s my first time I don’t want to inject yet. I heard they are good estrogen blockers? 

 

Any advice 

 

chris 

As the others guys have said, anadrol is not a good choice for a first cycle. Putting aside the caveats of oral only, you want to use a compound that is mild, has fewer sides and side effects that are easier to spot and control.

Anadrol is a very toxic, potent steroid. If you run into issues, which is quite likely given that it’s first time use, you won’t know how to react. Now the benefit of an oral is it is out of your system quickly.

Id agree with the recommendation of turinabol as it’s lesser faked as fairly side effect free. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2019 at 10:36 PM, chrisybuch1 said:

Hi. Wondering if anyone had advice. I just bought my first ever steroids. I got anadrol 50 oral. Was wondering if I should stack it with proviron. It’s my first time I don’t want to inject yet. I heard they are good estrogen blockers? 

 

Any advice 

 

chris 

I ran three cycles of dbol years ago!!  I liked it at first, but after 4-5 weeks I had really bad lower back pain/pumps/water retention.  After the 6-8 week cycles I didn't look great and soon after I lost any size/strength I had gained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zero point getting into AAS if you’re not willing to inject Test IMO (that’s solely my opinion and not fact). 

Go all in or don’t bother. 500mg Test a week, 1 injection will surely smash your Var cycle to bits and mean much better, more keepable gains???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Playtowin said:

Zero point getting into AAS if you’re not willing to inject Test IMO (that’s solely my opinion and not fact). 

Go all in or don’t bother. 500mg Test a week, 1 injection will surely smash your Var cycle to bits and mean much better, more keepable gains???

Pretty much what I was told when I asked about dbol 20 years ago!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re just fu**ing your liver up for no gains. Albeit I believe liver damage is way way way overstated with orals after blood tests proved so with me.... even so.  Test is best  

You’re not making serious gains with Orals only. Surely ???? Notice how that’s a question and not a statement, because I’m not an expert, just an educated guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Playtowin said:

You’re just fu**ing your liver up for no gains. Albeit I believe liver damage is way way way overstated with orals after blood tests proved so with me.... even so.  Test is best  

You’re not making serious gains with Orals only. Surely ???? Notice how that’s a question and not a statement, because I’m not an expert, just an educated guess. 

It's crazy how statements like "liver toxic" can scare the crap out of you.  I had a liver function test done earlier this year and I was ok, was below the safe limit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a load of s**t. I fell for the liver support for ages. Spent a small fortune on it. Blood test proved that 4l of water a day and a healthy diet is all you need, not £80 liver protection 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Playtowin said:

It’s a load of s**t. I fell for the liver support for ages. Spent a small fortune on it. Blood test proved that 4l of water a day and a healthy diet is all you need, not £80 liver protection 

Yep me too :thumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, comp07974 said:

My first ever cycle was TBOL and I loved it., it changed my body composition loads. Soon recovered with a good PCT then moved onto injecting. 

Yea performance enhancing drugs work 

Just lol at people still hating on oral only as a first cycle 

I didn't actually go this route but seen it work time and time again and what might blow some people's minds is you can actually progress onto injectables in future cycles 

A personal friend of mine has a bigger deadlift than anyone on this forum and only done 2 var cycles until very recently did his first test cycle 

And @Chelsea is probably the biggest active poster on here at the moment and if I'm not mistaken did oral only as his first cycle? 

But yea i guess injections and telling people to 'man up' makes you seem more alpha so there is that... :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Yea performance enhancing drugs work 

Just lol at people still hating on oral only as a first cycle 

I didn't actually go this route but seen it work time and time again and what might blow some people's minds is you can actually progress onto injectables in future cycles 

A personal friend of mine has a bigger deadlift than anyone on this forum and only done 2 var cycles until very recently did his first test cycle 

And @Chelsea is probably the biggest active poster on here at the moment and if I'm not mistaken did oral only as his first cycle? 

But yea i guess injections and telling people to 'man up' makes you seem more alpha so there is that... :whistling:

I think an oral cycle, if dosed correctly and the person guided through all the do's/dont's is a perfect way to "dab" your hang in the PED'S game.

Its the people that will take a tub of DBOL, search the internet excessively as to why they have got itchy nips and end up on here that give the oral cycles a bad name really :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when I became obsessed with trying to do crazy deadlifts, but being a weedy natural I soon stalled on that :lol:

Do still like a good deadlift session, usually when I'm in a bad mood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, swole troll said:

Yea performance enhancing drugs work 

Just lol at people still hating on oral only as a first cycle 

I didn't actually go this route but seen it work time and time again and what might blow some people's minds is you can actually progress onto injectables in future cycles 

A personal friend of mine has a bigger deadlift than anyone on this forum and only done 2 var cycles until very recently did his first test cycle 

And @Chelsea is probably the biggest active poster on here at the moment and if I'm not mistaken did oral only as his first cycle? 

But yea i guess injections and telling people to 'man up' makes you seem more alpha so there is that... :whistling:

Well remembered mate and i couldnt agree more, people are skipping a whole part of their progression but not utilising an oral only cycle and going straight to injectables, it's ridiculous.

My first cycle was 40mg Dbol per day and i put on a stone and a half and kept over a stone of it. Then i had proper time off, something in the realms of 6 months then finally plucked up the courage to do an injectable cycle which was 2 shots of Organon Sust per week, even then, because i hated jabbing i was mostly doing 1ml per week and still grew like a weed.

The next cycle was 2ml per week of Sust with Dbol and the trend continues of slowly adding compounds in rather than going balls deep with a first cycle of something idiotic like Test and Deca or Test and Tren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2019 at 6:25 AM, swole troll said:

 

yes it was anavar only that i said is an acceptable introduction to the world of PEDs 

its not what i did but it works and is quite literally a steroid lite cycle (minimal sides and suppression)

i do NOT recommend that first oral cycle if that's the route you choose to be an anadrol cycle 

Do you only condone strictly var only or would you say something like tbol would still be a decent introduction? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Pancake' said:

Do you only condone strictly var only or would you say something like tbol would still be a decent introduction? 

Yea tbol work too 

I think only ones I'd about is anadrol as it can be unpredictable and perhaps winstrol just because of the potential joint issues 

But dbol, tbol, var

All viable first cycle options

Obviously you would progress to injectables if you enjoyed what you got from peds but all this straight in at an injectable with an oral kickstart as your first cycle is overkill and unnecessary plate spinning imo 

Equally I'm not against a test only as a first (hence why i did it) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s tough when your info is internet based. I saw nothing but utter negativity and flaming if you even thought about an oral only cycle.

Very confusing. Welcome to the Internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swole troll said:

Yea tbol work too 

I think only ones I'd about is anadrol as it can be unpredictable and perhaps winstrol just because of the potential joint issues 

But dbol, tbol, var

All viable first cycle options

Obviously you would progress to injectables if you enjoyed what you got from peds but all this straight in at an injectable with an oral kickstart as your first cycle is overkill and unnecessary plate spinning imo 

Equally I'm not against a test only as a first (hence why i did it) 

With the outlook of aquiring the most from the least here, would you buy into starting with an oral only over test? 

Wouldn’t one ideally require test on an oral only cycle? I’ve heard lots of hearsay in the past from people complaining over wellbeing & libido issues arising from having no test in the mix. 

Weeks 1-10 of 60mg Tbol 

vs 

Weeks 1-12 or 1-16 of 350mg Test E

Hypothetically let’s say the fundamentals are in check, how would you rate the muscle gains made from these two proposed cycles? (I know you state sub 400mg test not worth shutdown) I just think 500 would make a great 3rd cycle after exhausting oral, 350-400mg Test, then 500mg for 16 weeks. 

Thanks mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve done oral only (dbol) and 400mg test cycles in the past, in fact a decade ago, when I was ill informed and quite honestly winging it. With that in mind this most recent cycle I am treating as my first , I went down the 500mg test route and can genuinely say I think it was the best choice. 

I felt horrid on dbol even though I grew like a weed. So deffo wouldn’t use that on its own again. I can see future cycles/blasts including low doses of other compounds like Deca or EQ on top of 500mg test. Orals May come in to the mix at some point in the future but with specific purposes rather than as kick starters. 

Of course my opinion is based on limited so take it for what it is, an opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pancake' said:

With the outlook of aquiring the most from the least here, would you buy into starting with an oral only over test? 

Wouldn’t one ideally require test on an oral only cycle? I’ve heard lots of hearsay in the past from people complaining over wellbeing & libido issues arising from having no test in the mix. 

Weeks 1-10 of 60mg Tbol 

vs 

Weeks 1-12 or 1-16 of 350mg Test E

Hypothetically let’s say the fundamentals are in check, how would you rate the muscle gains made from these two proposed cycles? (I know you state sub 400mg test not worth shutdown) I just think 500 would make a great 3rd cycle after exhausting oral, 350-400mg Test, then 500mg for 16 weeks. 

Thanks mate

Ideally we keep titrating up bit by bit making the most from the least 

Always keeping cards to play 

You may run into some libido issues but you're only on for 2 months and again from the people I've spoken to that have ran oral only it's never as bad as people often parrot.

I keep mentioning him but my mate is at a 350kg dead having never touched tren, nandrolone, over 600mg test

The strongest cycle he's ran is 50mg tbol and 600mg test to pull that 350kg and squat 300

You imagine where those numbers will be as he slowly titrates up each cycle at the same rate he has been and ends up on say 750mg test, 500mg tren and 50mg anadrol per day 

He'll be doing crazy s**t.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×