Jump to content
beefcake1252

New lab cenzo pharma

Recommended Posts

On 8.01.2020 at 10:35 AM, Xyz12 said:

Well my blood test came back , definitely legit lol this is on 600mg a week. 

Screenshot_20200108_103327.jpg

Man. I have never seen this kind of test level on just 600 mg/week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sebianobrighton said:

Man. I have never seen this kind of test level on just 600 mg/week. 

Well I can't remember the exact day but I did do one injection of 450mg 

but the next week did 300mg then 3-4 days later another 300mg then blood test . So the 450mg probably had an influence, but the 450mg injection was about week and half before blood test.

 

Just looked at my notes, 29th December I pinned 450mg , Thursday 2nd I pinned 300mg, Sunday 5th I pinned 300mg . Blood test on the 6th.

I'm only pinning 200mg ATM.

But I would say it's still very high for that dosage . Could be overdosed. I had a blood test done on rohms test e in the summer was pinning 600mg week came back at 166 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

You've done steroids for 25 years?

On and off for 25 years. Mainly off.

6 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

what regrets do you have

None, I’m successful in life despite the fact that I’m a drug addict. I just keep swapping the drugs I’m addicted to.

6 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

what advice would you give your younger self?

Avoid alcohol. Far worse and more destructive. I’ve done that too. Bar booze (and injecting myself with heroin which I’ve never  done and wouldn’t) I’d love to do it all again. I still ain’t finished at 46 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

okay.

I have heard lots of people feel like superman on steroids including test. Some of these people get depressed and don't even have the motivation to go the gym after stopping steroids. Everyone is different, some people get aggressive while on Halotestin, while others don't feel much. Cheers for the answer tho.

You've done steroids for 25 years? If so what regrets do you have and what advice would you give your younger self?

Yeah, I brought into all that cr*p about feeling like superman also, you don't feel anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lowkii said:

Yeah, I brought into all that cr*p about feeling like superman also, you don't feel anything.

My first ever cycle was anavar only I fu**ing well felt like Superman !! Just sayin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

My first ever cycle was anavar only I fu**ing well felt like Superman !! Just sayin...

Orals... mate. A aprt from tren and orals, it's the only time I've ever felt like I was "on" as they say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

Orals... mate. A aprt from tren and orals, it's the only time I've ever felt like I was "on" as they say.

Definitely knew I was on tren. Not in a superhuman way, just in a sweaty mess way. With the wife on tamoxifen we were soaking the bed between us in the summer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Definitely knew I was on tren. Not in a superhuman way, just in a sweaty mess way. With the wife on tamoxifen we were soaking the bed between us in the summer 

Funny my sweats have stopped now. They were bad and vinegary a few weeks ago then.....just stopped. Pretty happy about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update on my cenzo 1ml test e 2ml  tren  e a week and 50mg var  daily  halfway through my 10 week cycle.

Ill start off with the pip ,it is bad its about a 6 or 7 out of ten for pain it takes a good 5 days before you feel normal again but knowing you got it again in 2 days is just frustrating, 

Half way through and i have no side effects no sweating at night no anxiety no paranoia no strength gains  and only lost 3lbs thats probbally due to my diet. I know you dont want the sides but when you have none of them its a little puzzling .

I carry on for the rest of the 5 weeks i have left to see if there are any changes and update again  .

I am a little disappointed as i ran the same cycle last year using dimension labs and i had no pip at all i was sweating like a mother fucker at night paranoid my wife was seeing someone else lol and i lost over a stone got ripped to the bone.

As i said ill carry on with what i have left and update after the 10 weeks. 

Anyone else experience any different ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/01/2020 at 7:49 PM, beeferberg said:

Update on my cenzo 1ml test e 2ml  tren  e a week and 50mg var  daily  halfway through my 10 week cycle.

Ill start off with the pip ,it is bad its about a 6 or 7 out of ten for pain it takes a good 5 days before you feel normal again but knowing you got it again in 2 days is just frustrating, 

Half way through and i have no side effects no sweating at night no anxiety no paranoia no strength gains  and only lost 3lbs thats probbally due to my diet. I know you dont want the sides but when you have none of them its a little puzzling .

I carry on for the rest of the 5 weeks i have left to see if there are any changes and update again  .

I am a little disappointed as i ran the same cycle last year using dimension labs and i had no pip at all i was sweating like a mother fucker at night paranoid my wife was seeing someone else lol and i lost over a stone got ripped to the bone.

As i said ill carry on with what i have left and update after the 10 weeks. 

Anyone else experience any different ?

 

What are you getting pip from the test e or tren? I'm using cenzo test e ATM no pip at all and I got blood test which showed it was legit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would imagine its the tren but i do mix the test and tren in the same vial for that reason ,maybe its the oils they mix it with and my body hates it ,Ive used alot of brands over the years and this is the worst pip i have ever had ,Ive ordered another brand now as it was affecting my work sleep and training  Im not saying that the stuff is not real as i was impressed by the reviews i saw and the packaging looks great but not for me it was no fun in the end .I was going to get there mast e next but im worried there oils just dont agree with me.Good to hear your okay with yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, beeferberg said:

I would imagine its the tren but i do mix the test and tren in the same vial for that reason ,maybe its the oils they mix it with and my body hates it ,Ive used alot of brands over the years and this is the worst pip i have ever had ,Ive ordered another brand now as it was affecting my work sleep and training  Im not saying that the stuff is not real as i was impressed by the reviews i saw and the packaging looks great but not for me it was no fun in the end .I was going to get there mast e next but im worried there oils just dont agree with me.Good to hear your okay with yours.

I guess people just react different to certain oils I even injected 450mg once still no pip, have you tried injecting just test e  to see if you still get pip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No not yet ,ive paid out the extra pennies and got some pharmacon test tren and mast and going to try and mix in half a ml of cenzo at a time so i can use it up.The website i was using to get my dimension and triumph and galenkia vanished off the face of the earth lol so thats why i went for cenzo ,glad your good to go with it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried their cialis which seems pretty similar to my experience with pharma. I also have their asin although I'm a little hesitant to use it because I saw someone else on here who apparently didn't respond to it. Anyone else got experience with their asin? Also got adex from another source just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 7oon said:

I've tried their cialis which seems pretty similar to my experience with pharma. I also have their asin although I'm a little hesitant to use it because I saw someone else on here who apparently didn't respond to it. Anyone else got experience with their asin? Also got adex from another source just in case.

I used their Aromasin and that did not get the job done. I will not use Cenzo Pharma again, as I have no desire to try out any new UGL. I will just stick to the tried and tested ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2020 at 3:24 PM, JohnSummers said:

I used their Aromasin and that did not get the job done. I will not use Cenzo Pharma again, as I have no desire to try out any new UGL. I will just stick to the tried and tested ones. 

What labs do you recommend? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DJAlpha said:

What labs do you recommend? 
 

Balkan pharma, SP labs, Pharmacom Labs, Sphinx pharma,  Nexus 

I think Cenzo pharma steroids might be okay but I can't recommend them, I think my Aromasin was underdosed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.02.2020 at 1:18 PM, Xyz12 said:

I'm using cenzo test e ATM no pip at all and I got blood test which showed it was legit. 

How was your overall experience with cenzo cycle? 
 

I just started cenzo test prop...and no pip at all, makes me think coz last time test prop (dimension) was killing me, painful as f**k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 3:46 PM, sebianobrighton said:

How was your overall experience with cenzo cycle? 
 

I just started cenzo test prop...and no pip at all, makes me think coz last time test prop (dimension) was killing me, painful as f**k

I used their dbol it was good. I l also used their aromasin which I think was dodgy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2020 at 3:46 PM, sebianobrighton said:

How was your overall experience with cenzo cycle? 
 

I just started cenzo test prop...and no pip at all, makes me think coz last time test prop (dimension) was killing me, painful as f**k

Good mate , all the good signs you should have when taking testosterone . I get no pip at all with cenzo I feel it's made good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

I used their dbol it was good. I l also used their aromasin which I think was dodgy. 

So would you say cenzo dbol is all good then? You think it's accurately dosed? Was thinking of giving cenzo dbol a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xyz12 said:

So would you say cenzo dbol is all good then? You think it's accurately dosed? Was thinking of giving cenzo dbol a try.

Yes. Any dbol is good. Its hardly ever faked since it is the cheapest steroid, it's dirt cheap. Things like anavar, halo are more likely to be counterfeit. 

I was using 20mg every day then 10mg for a week. Even at 10mg(one tablet) I could feel it, I got monster pumps, big increase in weight, huge increase in sex drive. My penis was so hard that it was about to explode. I think this is because of the increased nitric oxide/nitrogen retention.  Next time I will take it to kick start a cycle. I will start at 20mg then up it to 30mg. If you are not using a test base then a higher dosage can be attempted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×