beefcake1252

New lab cenzo pharma

has anyone noticed that on the cenzo pharma boxes for the oils (well the ones i have) have oral use only printed on the boxes. i have 300mg test c 300mg test e and 2x boldenone 300mg also orderd anavar 50mg and nolvadex 20mg been running mine 3 weeks now test e seems to be GTG  all my oils have batch april 201920191014_174843.thumb.jpg.b4b3f62c995bf4df3ce708db36ca1e02.jpg

ive had one cycle this summer and it was the best ive had in a long time, I live in cyprus now and can pay for blood tests easy so i tested my testosterone came back at 400 then 3 weeks into test enanthate cycle i re tested and it went up to 1500 so im sticking with this one for a while, inside info is there trying to make a good name for them self hence dosing very high at the moment, i just hope they keep the quality up.

got the testo mix and equipoise ready to start in december 

Mine also have oral use only on the boxes of the oils,

Been using there prop 100mg eod for around 2 weeks and libido is up slightly and aggressive in the gym seems GTG for me will report when tried a few other bits I have from them

Got some cenzo triple tren blend and the pip is bad has any one had this it feels like acid burning also notice on box oral use only, for oil ?? Sent cenzo questions about this waiting reply will up date on this, need info on pip tho 

1 hour ago, Voidy said:

Got some cenzo triple tren blend and the pip is bad has any one had this it feels like acid burning also notice on box oral use only, for oil ?? Sent cenzo questions about this waiting reply will up date on this, need info on pip tho 

Grow a pair 

Cenzo pharma replayed to me about the box saying oral use only was a typo on first batch of products most are destroyed, but heard only good things and best products about!!

On 02/08/2019 at 1:06 PM, beefcake1252 said:

Anyone tried Cenzo pharma is it any good? 

5 minutes ago, Voidy said:

Cenzo pharma replayed to me about the box saying oral use only was a typo on first batch of products most are destroyed, but heard only good things and best products about!!

So 7 hrs ago you had really bad pip burning like acid and wanted feedback but now it's the best products about

Its not a new lab.  Its an old lab repackaged.  The old lab was spot on so I presume this one is as well.  But please remember all UGLs are just that and all are probably using the same powder source no matter what Chinese reseller they get it from.

Got four vials of their Test E 300 waiting to be used - bought them purely as storage in case gear prices went through the roof due to the Chinese raw powders issue from a few weeks ago. Looking forward to trying them out as I'll probably use them for a blast now at some point later this year. 

22 hours ago, JHMuscle said:

Got four vials of their Test E 300 waiting to be used - bought them purely as storage in case gear prices went through the roof due to the Chinese raw powders issue from a few weeks ago. Looking forward to trying them out as I'll probably use them for a blast now at some point later this year. 

I thought the Chinese ban was only effecting SARMs? Will it effect steroids as well?

On 1/8/2020 at 10:35 AM, Xyz12 said:

Well my blood test came back , definitely legit lol this is on 600mg a week. 

Screenshot_20200108_103327.jpg

How are you feeling? Must be feeling great. How long did it take for you to 'feel' the Test E?

11 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

How are you feeling? Must be feeling great. How long did it take for you to 'feel' the Test E?

You’ve asked this before. As someone who’s used steroids on and off for 25 years in all of this time I’ve never been able to “feel” anything. In the case of testosterone I get strength and weight increases from the start of week 3. I don’t subscribe to this “test-e” takes 5 weeks to kick in. I always get and increase in spots which I’m prone to anyway. If I don’t run ai I get greasy skin and spots. If I run ai I get dry painful pimples instead but spots either way. I find it makes my libido erratic. The only compound that I ever found to increase it is tren but not to the extent that some people suggest as far as I can tell. My libido is generally at its best on a trt dose. I never get anxiety, mood swings “roid rage” or insomnia but then again I never use more than half a gram ish (2 mil per week)

11 hours ago, JohnSummers said:

Not noticed much tbh lol, libido was quite high at first.

5 hours ago, Sasnak said:

You’ve asked this before. As someone who’s used steroids on and off for 25 years in all of this time I’ve never been able to “feel” anything. In the case of testosterone I get strength and weight increases from the start of week 3. I don’t subscribe to this “test-e” takes 5 weeks to kick in. I always get and increase in spots which I’m prone to anyway. If I don’t run ai I get greasy skin and spots. If I run ai I get dry painful pimples instead but spots either way. I find it makes my libido erratic. The only compound that I ever found to increase it is tren but not to the extent that some people suggest as far as I can tell. My libido is generally at its best on a trt dose. I never get anxiety, mood swings “roid rage” or insomnia but then again I never use more than half a gram ish (2 mil per week)

okay.

I have heard lots of people feel like superman on steroids including test. Some of these people get depressed and don't even have the motivation to go the gym after stopping steroids. Everyone is different, some people get aggressive while on Halotestin, while others don't feel much. Cheers for the answer tho.

You've done steroids for 25 years? If so what regrets do you have and what advice would you give your younger self?