Sign in to follow this  
ElChapo

Trenbolone is a STRONG progestin *proof inside*

RsqnlUT.png

Link to the study:

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/5/2498/2844817

This explains the gyno experienced by many on trenbolone.  I do not get gyno from E2 no matter how high it gets, but low doses of Trenbolone/Nandrolone will do me in.

Although the study doesn't show Nandrolone's binding capacity,  Nandrolone is the parent hormone for many progestin's used in medicine, including those in hormonal birth control.

I only get issues with tren if I don't nuke my estrogen really low. Im not one who subscribes to estrogen  being of any use for males on cycle, outside of basic levels to maintain libido and immune function. 

I'm sure there's a sarm study showing the relative binding strength or sarms to receptors compared to other compounds including dht, methyl tren and nadrolone.

@El Chapo Perhaps nandrolone doesn’t? Just because trenbolone has a strong affinity to bind with PR, does that mean nandrolone will by default, simply because it’s the parent hormone of tren? 

I’ve read studies where testosterone had a dose dependant effect on prolactin whearas nandrolone had absolutely zero affect on prolactin.  

This begs the question, why are users taking cabergoline or pramipexole to control prolactin when using nandrolone/trenbolone, when studies have proved that testosterone increased prolactin but nandrolone didn’t? 

Yet nobody bothers to use these drugs when using testosterone.

That was a great study, that THG sounds awesome.

15 hours ago, 18650 said:

@El Chapo Perhaps nandrolone doesn’t? Just because trenbolone has a strong affinity to bind with PR, does that mean nandrolone will by default, simply because it’s the parent hormone of tren? 

I’ve read studies where testosterone had a dose dependant effect on prolactin whearas nandrolone had absolutely zero affect on prolactin.  

This begs the question, why are users taking cabergoline or pramipexole to control prolactin when using nandrolone/trenbolone, when studies have proved that testosterone increased prolactin but nandrolone didn’t? 

Yet nobody bothers to use these drugs when using testosterone.

That was a great study, that THG sounds awesome.

I extrapolate this idea from the fact that Nandrolone is a parent hormone for many of the progestins used in the medical field and the fact that it creates similar symptoms as trenbolone like erectile dysfunction/gynecomastia. 

People use caber/prami when a lot of the time, tren/deca do not increase their prolactin, however, the dopamine agonist effect can alleviate some of the symptoms brought on by 19-nors such as sexual dysfunction and mood impairement.

1 hour ago, ElChapo said:

I extrapolate this idea from the fact that Nandrolone is a parent hormone for many of the progestins used in the medical field and the fact that it creates similar symptoms as trenbolone like erectile dysfunction/gynecomastia. 

People use caber/prami when a lot of the time, tren/deca do not increase their prolactin, however, the dopamine agonist effect can alleviate some of the symptoms brought on by 19-nors such as sexual dysfunction and mood impairement.

A fountain of knowledge as always brother, it was an excellent study too.