Sign in to follow this  
Jamie6365

Skinny guy trying to develop pecks, abs & build more muscle

I’m a naturally slim build wanting to build more muscle quickly but also want to developed more defined pecks and get a six-pack?

When I spend weeks trying to gain a six-pack, I lose my muscle mass but when I spent weeks trying to gain muscle, my stomach becomes skinny fat.

Should I do a mixture of cardio & weights in different days on the week or spend a few weeks doing one then change? 

As for dieting, I usually eat between 2800-3000 on the days that I go the gym 5 days a week (Monday-Friday). 

Here’s a photo of my body below: 

E56DF728-4D87-41D3-8045-308E2C069C7D.jpeg

Eat Eat Eat and if that fails  Eat More! need fuel to turn into muscle

look at runners those that do explosive events are muscular and those that do endurance events are slim.

= Cardio weekly and weights up to 6 times a week depending on experience.

tell about your diet and workout schedule to get better advice :) 

15 hours ago, Jamie6365 said:

I’m a naturally slim build wanting to build more muscle quickly but also want to developed more defined pecks and get a six-pack?

When I spend weeks trying to gain a six-pack, I lose my muscle mass but when I spent weeks trying to gain muscle, my stomach becomes skinny fat.

Should I do a mixture of cardio & weights in different days on the week or spend a few weeks doing one then change? 

As for dieting, I usually eat between 2800-3000 on the days that I go the gym 5 days a week (Monday-Friday). 

Here’s a photo of my body below: 

E56DF728-4D87-41D3-8045-308E2C069C7D.jpeg

Hate to break it to you but it takes more than a few weeks to build any appreciable muscle mass. 

You need to be hitting a routine based around the big compound lifts with consistency and focus your attentions on either building muscle or losing fat and eat accordingly. There really is no quick way to build muscle, it takes time consistency and hard work.