UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

ai for a 250mg a week test e

Tags
ai test e
653 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  mihawk_swkraths 
#1 ·
hi thinking of running a 8 week test e cycle at 250mg a week , would be my first cycle would I need a ai to run with that to balance estrogen or at that dose not needed , what do u think thanks

#4 ·
Agreed.

From initial tests which I posted in my member journal today it sounds like this is exactly what I've done. 450mg test p/w with no AI at all and my e2 is very low, so from my experience I'd strongly recommend not running AI unless on a high dosage :)

#5 ·
Hello my friend first of all i reccomend you to start your first cycle with CYPIONATE TESTOSTERONE how ever you dont need an ai to balance your estrogen the only thing that you need in your whole cycle ........ every 3 days inject 1 ml of 250mg testo cypionate everyday take 2 proviron one at morning one at night if you arent able for the real proviron from bayer dont use nothing until you feel something the best estrogenic ai is AROMASIN not arimidex not letrozole (when you use one of them use also VITAMIN D3 & K2) read the effects also as a first cycle make it 10 weeks make every month endocrynology blood tests cause no one will guarantee you the quality even a verified steroid can be underdosed i hope i help u

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.