wayneadams

Steroids for distal tendonitis

Hi, I'm looking for information/advice on using steroids to help with tendonitis.
As a quick summary, I dont consider myself a bodybuilder or powerlifter, but at 44 yrs old I've been working out with weights as a hobby for over 25 years now. As is probably common in recent years I've experienced a few minor(ish) injuries, things that in my 20's would heal in a few days/weeks but in my late 30's/early 40's I struggled to get over. 2 shoulder injuries were cured relatively quick and easy with anti-inflammatories. But a few months ago after a bicep workout performing sets of dumbell curls I noticed that I had a pinching pain in my upper forearm (extensor carpi) and bicep (brachialis).

Its not a bad pain and I'm still able to use the arm just not to full extent ie no more bicep curls. Other excercises that dont focus fully on the biceps are tolerable. I laid off workouts for a month and took a course of anti-inflammatories, but things didn't seem to get any better. After months of no improvement and little help from the GP who suggested I try physio excercises. I've researched a bit and found this https://www.whatsteroids.com/steroids/steroids-use-affects-tendons/

"Deca-Durabolin, Anavar, Equipoise, Primobolan is steroids to look for when setting up a tendons-friendly cycle. They keep up collagen production while increasing protein synthesis rates. Using them allow you to work out harder for bigger muscle, leaving small even no room for tendons in injuries.

Deca taken in a dosage of 3 gr per kilogram of body weight weekly raises the procollagen III levels by almost 300%. The higher is procollagen III level the more collagen is produced. So, deca is a great option as it offers everything you might want: improved colla Adding a minimal dosage of the test (100-200 gr weekly) to any of these cycles will maintain the natural testosterone production in normal ranges with minimal or even no impact on collagen synthesis. Going with higher dosage than 200 mg weekly is risky as it inhibits the collagen synthesis. gen synthesis and faster rates of muscle gains."

Having never used steroids before,  can anyone offer me any help on the subject, especially regarding the injection site ie would it have to be injected into the effected tendon or would it still have the effect if injected in the glutemus medius. Also would the deca/test have to be injected seperately or can they be mixed together?

Thanks in advance

None of them work and what I've read, it can even make it worse. Procollagen 1 is what will help build and repair muscles I think GH will do it.

I've also read that using GH with one of those drugs that you mentioned will work better.