TALBOTL

Hate these threads..

I was bored on Saturday and watched Creed 2 - 6/10 film for anybody interested. 

One thing that did catch my eye (NO HOMO) was the physique on Florian Munteanu who plays Ivan Drago's son. 

What kind of stack gets you in this condition? purely out of curiosity (It's kind of my end goal physique after gear)  it's pretty clear he has decent genetics as do most Romanians it seems. 

LT

Florian-Munteanu.jpg

8 minutes ago, TERBO said:

That's blocky mass... need tuna pasta bake ;)

I had that with cheese and ready salted crisps from the age of about 6 :lol: I'll have to ask my Mum what cheese she used as I don't look like that fluffer!

1 hour ago, TALBOTL said:

One thing that did catch my eye (NO HOMO) was the physique on Florian Munteanu who plays Ivan Drago's son. 

What kind of stack gets you in this condition? purely out of curiosity (It's kind of my end goal physique after gear)  it's pretty clear he has decent genetics as do most Romanians it seems. 

LT

Florian-Munteanu.jpg

It’d depend on where you’re starting from or where you’re at right now. I’d actually be disappointed if I couldn’t get to that stage natty as he doesn’t look that big although he does display telltale AAS usage signs. 

1 hour ago, TALBOTL said:

LT

Florian-Munteanu.jpg

CrossFit style exercises & standard weight routine & strict diet

Nipps are looking a little suspect.

Edit: Just checked him out in a Mens Health interview (50/50 homo). Kept his diet strict to cut weight, boxer & kept his training old school according to interview. 

Maybe it's just because my arms are so small in comparison to the rest of my body (because they are 11ft long) that when I see people with average arms they look huge to me, I kind of expected a semi decent dose of test plus a good diet and training regime (as has been pointed out). 

12 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

In fairness I'm married,  so you can pretty much call that gay :lol:

Cramps, feelings, relationships, chocolate, Paracetamol and TV dating shows will do that to you.

How do I know? Cos you can't live with em and you can't kill em either. Pffft!

OK so we know he's lifting basics plus boxing. We know he's on a good diet. We can assume he's sleeping well.

So what PEDs do you think he's doing?

I reckon 400 test/400tren/600EQ. Plus Winnie a month before shooting the film.

27 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

OK so we know he's lifting basics plus boxing. We know he's on a good diet. We can assume he's sleeping well.

It really depends what build he’s coming from. A meso will require rather different stack to ecto. Much the same as diet. 

3 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Just Googled as I’m now back from the gym. He’s 6’ 4 so I doubt he’d have to diet as strict as the article below says. Just tuna and veggies. :thumb

Dieted from 250 to 225lb. The pic in the article shows what it takes. 

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a24893640/florian-munteanu-creed-ii-workout/

5 hours ago, TERBO said:

That's blocky mass... need tuna pasta bake ;)

1 minute ago, TERBO said:

See OP, I told you :lol:

So you did. 

I just thought you were taking the piss out of you know who when in fact you wasn’t. 

Blocky mass. :thumb

22 minutes ago, Stinking Dylan said:

If you need PEDs to look like that then we're all f**ked.

You'd look like that within the first two years training natty and eating well.

Few would get there without PED’s given his height. If he was 5’10 or below then yes but 6’ 4 very much less likely. They’d be the genetically elite. 

32 minutes ago, Stinking Dylan said:

If you need PEDs to look like that then we're all f**ked.

You'd look like that within the first two years training natty and eating well.

People keep saying this but from what I've seen 1 out of a 100 people will be lucky enough to get to that kind of physique natty. 

Just look at Amir Khan. He's a boxer and his physique has always looked like sh*t.