cal_123

Injectable dbol

not been on here for a while but just thought I'd show you lads what I picked up today I'm excited about trying this stuff,  wondering if anyone had any experience? nexus injectable dbol 80mg 

C26021AD-DC67-433B-BE89-8FCB60A48FFC.jpg

IMG_3929.PNG

44 minutes ago, SwollNP said:

I've got some old british crown injectable dbol, its only marketed at 30mg/ml but 1ml pre workout and the pump is insane. 

That's what I've heard mate I don't get on with oral dbol at all it makes me feel shocking so hopefully This will be better for me 

1 hour ago, cal_123 said:

not been on here for a while but just thought I'd show you lads what I picked up today I'm excited about trying this stuff,  wondering if anyone had any experience? nexus injectable dbol 80mg 

C26021AD-DC67-433B-BE89-8FCB60A48FFC.jpg

IMG_3929.PNG

Looks like it’s crashed a little but I’d trust that brand. Let us know how you get on with it. 

2 hours ago, cal_123 said:

That's what I've heard mate I don't get on with oral dbol at all it makes me feel shocking so hopefully This will be better for me 

1 hour ago, MrBrightside said:

Looks like it’s crashed a little but I’d trust that brand. Let us know how you get on with it. 

I’ve used due to same reason as you oral dbol makes me feel like s**t quickly, I really rate it, was only using half a mil half hour pre workout, great pumps.

2 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

I will do pal I've heard good things about this lab so hopefully it does what it's supposed todo 

54 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

I’ve used due to same reason as you oral dbol makes me feel like s**t quickly, I really rate it, was only using half a mil half hour pre workout, great pumps.

Good to hear mate can't wait to give a go 

Apparently newer batches don’t crash as use a different solvent but crashing never bothered me, few minutes on hob and a shake and all good.

I’m scared to use the dbol as I get gyno far too easy but the test base has blown me away. 

1 hour ago, Towel said:

Apparently newer batches don’t crash as use a different solvent but crashing never bothered me, few minutes on hob and a shake and all good.

I’m scared to use the dbol as I get gyno far too easy but the test base has blown me away. 

Is it decent? How much you use? 50mg/ml isn’t it?

40 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Is it decent? How much you use? 50mg/ml isn’t it?

Yeah my mate uses 0.6ml and loves it which is why I gave it a go, normally couldn’t be bothered with jabbing before a workout but he sold me on it, I just banged in 1ml before gym and it’s amazing stuff, the focus and extra reps are very impressive, sweat buckets weirdly though, doubt I could handle the Tren base 

I rate Nexus Dbol, used it pre-workout and it did the business. I was using 1ml at a time, but in reality I’m sure 0.5ml would be plenty.  

The vials I had all crashed, but a couple of minutes on the hob sorted it out without any issues.

im gettinf this nexus dbol in for gym reopenings, first time on inj dbol, what do you mean by crashing? old thread i know but saves me making a new one.

On 15/07/2019 at 7:28 PM, Towel said:

I've been using the nexus test base the last few weeks...definitely decent

3 hours ago, Fat Alex said:

im gettinf this nexus dbol in for gym reopenings, first time on inj dbol, what do you mean by crashing? old thread i know but saves me making a new one.

Look at the top pic. 

4 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

Look at the top pic. 

Ahh I see now it's the the compounds crystallised? So you bang it in a pan on the hob with water or?

4 hours ago, Tonysco said:

I liked the injectable superdrol from southern ghost, however pinning every day got annoying pretty quick.

Do you use slin pins or blues 

7 hours ago, Fat Alex said:

Do you use slin pins or blues 

Not using superdrol but I'm jabbing something else every other day in my triceps and it's fine, i don't mind with 30G needles

On 15/07/2019 at 7:28 PM, Towel said:

I’m scared to use the dbol as I get gyno far too easy but the test base has blown me 

Raxofiline will sort that

8 hours ago, Fat Alex said:

Ahh I see now it's the the compounds crystallised? So you bang it in a pan on the hob with water or?

Or sit it on a radiator. Some use hairdryer but I'd swab the top afterwards if using hair drier. You can sit it in a pan of hot water but don't submerge the vial. Should only take 5 mins to fix. 

5 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

Or sit it on a radiator. Some use hairdryer but I'd swab the top afterwards if using hair drier. You can sit it in a pan of hot water but don't submerge the vial. Should only take 5 mins to fix. 

I wish I had this much time to waste lol

Boiling water, using the hob, 5 mins with a hairdrier, waiting for radiators to heat up? :lol:

20 secs in microwave lads...job done :thumb

6 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I wish I had this much time to waste lol

Boiling water, using the hob, 5 mins with a hairdrier, waiting for radiators to heat up? :lol:

20 secs in microwave lads...job done :thumb

Won't the microwave spark like f**k cos of the metal around the top?