Sign in to follow this  
ironmaneye

BOTOX and cheek fillers etc

5 hours ago, jake87 said:

at least it can be justified by having to work for the results.

this lip filler fashion needs to die. They all look like they have a lip abscess and it needs squeezing out 

100%. 

Never ever seen inflatable lips that improve someone’s  look. 

21 hours ago, jay1985 said:

creams all that stuff is cool few little treatments but injecting s**t in your face,  naa man , women are on this lip filler s**t too most look bullshit to me , up to the individual if it makes them happy  crack on 

Is that the women who look like ducks?

The dragon at home has Botox twice a year for crows feat and frown lines and to be fair you wouldn’t no if you didn’t no. 

Just wish she’d get some round her jack n Danny like 

6 hours ago, jake87 said:

at least it can be justified by having to work for the results.

this lip filler fashion needs to die. They all look like they have a lip abscess and it needs squeezing out 

Im only kidding, Ive juiced myself. 

I'd probably add those ridiculous butt fillers to the kill list also.  And that guy in the photo with the lat implants, and stupid duck pout selfies, and those ridiculous Snapchat filters with dog ears, and pretty much the rest of humanity. 

3 hours ago, ThatsLife said:

Im only kidding, Ive juiced myself. 

I'd probably add those ridiculous butt fillers to the kill list also.  And that guy in the photo with the lat implants, and stupid duck pout selfies, and those ridiculous Snapchat filters with dog ears, and pretty much the rest of humanity. 

Loving the rage at these social media, pout performing, narcissistic, attention seeking [email protected]!

I will now call you my brother. We have similar distain for human beings :thumb

On 09/07/2019 at 7:47 AM, Sasnak said:

As a rule of thumb people who have Botox jabs or plastic surgery don’t look better or younger, they just look like they’ve had Botox or plastic surgery.

A bit like men why dye their hair. They don’t look better, they just look like they dye their hair

My current wife sells this  non-invasive enhancement stuff for a living.

But she won't self-administer or get her staff to do it to her.

The reasons? You said it all above.

I don’t agree with most of the above . A good doctor will make sure application improves your apprearance without it even being noticed by others  .  Problem is a lot of “ professionals” will follow people’s instructions for a profit, thus all the awful outcomes 

don’t blame the product. Blame your eagerness to look like your insta role model  x

On 7/9/2019 at 8:26 AM, JohhnyC said:

know a bloke who had plastic surgery done. Botox and I think a chin filler.

To be honest it looked ok, i wouldn't say he looked much different just better looking, fresher.  Although he said that it was just temporary and you have to keep getting botox and  as you get older it looks more and more fake as the non botoxed areas start to show up the contrast. Look at all the old actresses, scrawny neck veiny hands , look like they have a head transplant

Long term I think its a no goer

Best way to maintain to a youthful appearance I reckon  is to eat healthy,  exercise (cardio), keep the wasit to 34 max, limit alcohol and use decent skin cream twice a day. I never touched a drop of skin cream until about 40 as in my day you would be branded a massive fag for doing something like that. Stupid attitude, I regret it now as i use to swim a lot.  

Oh and getting your teeth fixed and whitened makes a massive difference. I whitened my every few years as i drink a lot of coffee

Not talking about being a full on pufter here, just taking care of your appearence is sensible and shows you having given up in life.  Unfortunately most brtitish blokes are ugly cu**s and need as a much help as they can. And no "you are not keeping it real" ...... 

Couldn’t agree more on the teeth remarks 

taking care of your teeth , besides health reasons , goes a long way 

there’s a woman at my gym who’s done it all . Face lifts , fillers, botox , new boobs etc lol . But has awful teeth . It’s a nightmare to look at x

6 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Looks like he eats fcuk all. Arms are incredibly long. Lower back non-existent.

Looks fcuking ridiculously unhealthy & clearly has way too much money along with a mental health problem concerning his body. 

Nice couch though 

He’s had bicep and shoulder implants too  and Lipo on the abs ..looks freaky.  Couch is DFS sale.  :lol:

37 minutes ago, anna1 said:

Couldn’t agree more on the teeth remarks 

taking care of your teeth , besides health reasons , goes a long way 

there’s a woman at my gym who’s done it all . Face lifts , fillers, botox , new boobs etc lol . But has awful teeth . It’s a nightmare to look at x

I’ve seen that with women ...everything you can think of and ooops gob full of gravestones eeeek....no.  Oh and same woman goes to toilet too and puts her used tampon on the floor....yep yep yep seen that at the gym......these women be spending all that money and Don’t know where the tampon goes...jeez

4 minutes ago, Skye666 said:

I’ve seen that with women ...everything you can think of and ooops gob full of gravestones eeeek....no.  Oh and same woman goes to toilet too and puts her used tampon on the floor....yep yep yep seen that at the gym......these women be spending all that money and Don’t know where the tampon goes...jeez

Holly crap . That post and the other one you made about period cups will always be carved in my memory :lol:

9 minutes ago, ironmaneye said:

How often would you need botox/ fillers? And what's the difference between the 2? Plus costs?

So many variables sweetie. What do you want to do exactly? 

Have no idea about UK pricing by the way , but I ‘m pretty sure it’s 3 times what it costs anywhere else haha x

On 7/10/2019 at 7:14 PM, anna1 said:

So many variables sweetie. What do you want to do exactly? 

Have no idea about UK pricing by the way , but I ‘m pretty sure it’s 3 times what it costs anywhere else haha x

Anything from  £150 ~250 per 1Ml  is about average.  £250 more likely in “clinic” type venues  with a doctor.....and less if it’s a practitioner who shares a venue so say rents a space for the day it’s usually less. If it’s london your looking at 300 to 400 quid for the same treatment. 

2 minutes ago, Skye666 said:

Anything from  £150 ~250 per 1Ml  is about average.  £250 more likely in “clinic” type venues  with a doctor.....and less if it’s a practitioner who shares a venue so say rents a space for the day it’s usually less. If it’s london your looking at 300 to 400 quid for the same treatment. 

So yeah , London prices are more or  less 3 times more expensive than here . That’s crazy 

17 hours ago, Skye666 said:

So what would you search in Google?  Cheek fillers for men ? Lol 

3 minutes ago, ironmaneye said:

So what would you search in Google?  Cheek fillers for men ? Lol 

Don’t know what’s troubling you , but in your shoes I’d see a couple of plastic surgeons and listen to suggestions 

there might be more solutions to what you think you need . x

2 hours ago, anna1 said:

Don’t know what’s troubling you , but in your shoes I’d see a couple of plastic surgeons and listen to suggestions 

there might be more solutions to what you think you need . x

Nothing really.... Just want to treat myself. We all train etc. Trying to look good. So why not invest to look better facially?

8 minutes ago, ironmaneye said:

Nothing really.... Just want to treat myself. We all train etc. Trying to look good. So why not invest to look better facially?

Nothing wrong with it at all .

I just think you should talk to a doctor first and listen to suggestions.