Jump to content
philippeb

Deca, Eq or just Test

Recommended Posts

Ok.. so i gotta clean up my bedrollers (lol).

And i noticed i have a lot of stuff i just hoarded for some reason.

I want to do a cycle where i can build some slow, lean mass and stay on the cycle for as long as possible without any mega sides.
- Thats why im not into a 8 week tren cycle.

Anyways, i have more or less unlimited EQ, Deca and Test.
Also have Aromasin, Nolva, Letro, Mk-677.

I was thinking about doing somthing like 

300 test
600 EQ

Or

600 test
300 Deca

Or the last thing could be something like

600-1000mg test EW ?


im not sure if that is too low for a long cycle?
Usually i have been doing some Blast and cruise style of cycleing, but i want to take it slow now and just have som steady gains and stable bloods :)

Any inputs would be greatly appriciated.


A picture of my current form and stats below if needed.


Age: 28
Weight: 200 LB
Fat: fitness world scanner says 6%, but i belive more i am around 12%.
Height: 5'9


5d1608c492537_58543723_688630178239491_1269893543049035776_n(1).thumb.jpg.2d554fb6b26dc4b7561f81c6a7735b94.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's not one of the proposed options but test, deca and eq makes an excellent bulker

Test for the strength 

Nandrolone for the fullness 

Eq for the vascularity and appetite 

They're all obviously good for both size and strength but I do find each one has it's place in a stack 

My favorite bulker I ever did without any peptides, mk, gh, slin ect was:

test at 750mg, eq at 750mg and npp at 450mg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I know it's not one of the proposed options but test, deca and eq makes an excellent bulker

Test for the strength 

Nandrolone for the fullness 

Eq for the vascularity and appetite 

They're all obviously good for both size and strength but I do find each one has it's place in a stack 

My favorite bulker I ever did without any peptides, mk, gh, slin ect was:

test at 750mg, eq at 750mg and npp at 450mg 

but lets say i want to keep sides to an absolute minimum.
Would you think that 300 test, 300 eq and 300 deca was too little?

I feel great about my size actually..
I still wanna go massive like @Chelsea
But i feel like if i could go a little less harder on my body it would be great.

my highest ever cycle was my last one at
600 deca
600 test 
200 tren

Worked great though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, philippeb said:

but lets say i want to keep sides to an absolute minimum.
Would you think that 300 test, 300 eq and 300 deca was too little?

I feel great about my size actually..
I still wanna go massive like @Chelsea
But i feel like if i could go a little less harder on my body it would be great.

my highest ever cycle was my last one at
600 deca
600 test 
200 tren

Worked great though.

The eq is mild provided your RBC isn't already high going into the cycle and you are regularly donating 

The minimums I'd run of that stack is 

Test : 300

Deca : 400

Eq: 600 

But preferably I'd go 500mg of each, yea it's 1.5g but again eq is overall mild on your health (provided rbc is kept in check) and 500mg test is modest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, philippeb said:

but lets say i want to keep sides to an absolute minimum.
Would you think that 300 test, 300 eq and 300 deca was too little?

I feel great about my size actually..
I still wanna go massive like @Chelsea
But i feel like if i could go a little less harder on my body it would be great.

my highest ever cycle was my last one at
600 deca
600 test 
200 tren

Worked great though.

First of all you have a wicked physique already mate! Secondly this is a no brainer for me, Test and Deca all day long, i think EQ is absolute garbage which is reflected in how much people have to take to notice anything.

I personally have added in Hyge recently and that stuff is a game changer, but that will depend on how much money you have to burn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

First of all you have a wicked physique already mate! Secondly this is a no brainer for me, Test and Deca all day long, i think EQ is absolute garbage which is reflected in how much people have to take to notice anything.

I personally have added in Hyge recently and that stuff is a game changer, but that will depend on how much money you have to burn.

Thanks for the words bud.
Really means a lot from you since i keep you in high regards :D

Anyways, regarding the Hyge, im a student for the next 4 years still, so money is really on the low side.
I work my butt off to pay for my food allready.

Regarding the EQ.

I know people have to take a relatively high dose, but since i allready have somewhat like 100ml in the drawer.. would you still go test and deca only?
When thinking about sides :) 


 

 

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

The eq is mild provided your RBC isn't already high going into the cycle and you are regularly donating 

The minimums I'd run of that stack is 

Test : 300

Deca : 400

Eq: 600 

But preferably I'd go 500mg of each, yea it's 1.5g but again eq is overall mild on your health (provided rbc is kept in check) and 500mg test is modest

since they come in 300mg/ml amps, i think i could go for 300 test, 300 deca, 600 eq?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/06/2019 at 1:32 PM, philippeb said:

Ok.. so i gotta clean up my bedrollers (lol).

And i noticed i have a lot of stuff i just hoarded for some reason.

I want to do a cycle where i can build some slow, lean mass and stay on the cycle for as long as possible without any mega sides.
- Thats why im not into a 8 week tren cycle.

Anyways, i have more or less unlimited EQ, Deca and Test.
Also have Aromasin, Nolva, Letro, Mk-677.

I was thinking about doing somthing like 

300 test
600 EQ

Or

600 test
300 Deca

Or the last thing could be something like

600-1000mg test EW ?


im not sure if that is too low for a long cycle?
Usually i have been doing some Blast and cruise style of cycleing, but i want to take it slow now and just have som steady gains and stable bloods :)

Any inputs would be greatly appriciated.


A picture of my current form and stats below if needed.


Age: 28
Weight: 200 LB
Fat: fitness world scanner says 6%, but i belive more i am around 12%.
Height: 5'9


5d1608c492537_58543723_688630178239491_1269893543049035776_n(1).thumb.jpg.2d554fb6b26dc4b7561f81c6a7735b94.jpg

To be fair mate, I think whatever cycle you ran on your avi is working great for lean mass and solid tissue gains. Water retention looks to a minimum and nice striations coming in. Credit where it’s due bro. 

What were you running here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/06/2019 at 3:15 PM, philippeb said:

but lets say i want to keep sides to an absolute minimum.
Would you think that 300 test, 300 eq and 300 deca was too little?

I feel great about my size actually..
I still wanna go massive like @Chelsea
But i feel like if i could go a little less harder on my body it would be great.

my highest ever cycle was my last one at
600 deca
600 test 
200 tren

Worked great though.

You already look better than Chelsea. Aim higher! :lol:

seriously though, sick physique 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Leoniidas said:

To be fair mate, I think whatever cycle you ran on your avi is working great for lean mass and solid tissue gains. Water retention looks to a minimum and nice striations coming in. Credit where it’s due bro. 

What were you running here? 

He’s off cycle here according to what he’s saying (or cruising). That’s how I read it anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.7.2019 at 2:16 PM, sitries said:

He’s off cycle here according to what he’s saying (or cruising). That’s how I read it anyway.

 

@Leoniidas

Thats true.
I was off on TRT at that moment.

300mg test E10D was the dosage at that time.


I have decided to go for 600mg test and 600mg EQ.
done with 300mg test and 300 mg eq E3.5D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, philippeb said:

@Leoniidas

Thats true.
I was off on TRT at that moment.

300mg test E10D was the dosage at that time.


I have decided to go for 600mg test and 600mg EQ.
done with 300mg test and 300 mg eq E3.5D.

Sounds very sensible. 

I've tried 1200mg Deca with 300mg etc and 1000mg+ EQ.

Now... Just going with straight 600mg Test E a week.

 

Going for the whole, If my body feels more healthy and less toxic, I'm more likely to eat better and grow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2019 at 9:36 AM, philippeb said:

@Leoniidas

Thats true.
I was off on TRT at that moment.

300mg test E10D was the dosage at that time.


I have decided to go for 600mg test and 600mg EQ.
done with 300mg test and 300 mg eq E3.5D.

If you can cruise and look like your avi l, well done mate as you look better than a lot of people on cycle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.7.2019 at 4:17 AM, Leoniidas said:

If you can cruise and look like your avi l, well done mate as you look better than a lot of people on cycle 

thanks bud.
I have some lucky genetics.

I dont get really huge, but i cant get really fat either.

Allways some medium leanness and swollness :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×