Anyone any experience with resolute labs oils and or Shield orals.... A contact has now started offering these and used to offer Dunning labs but changed to these.

IMG-20190617-WA0006.jpg

IMG_20190625_220125.jpg

Following with interest. 

Same source same question. Prices are slightly up on what I'd pay for onxyia, but on par with no, sphinx etc. 

The Dunning I got was top class, so I see no reason why this would be dropped for another lab if it wasn't good. The reseller will ultimately make a bit more off this new lab per product you would assume but that's fair enough.

Like everything though, you'll get flamed for swapping to an unknown or promoting an unknown lol. I'm gonna get some next week, currently on a cruise so I'll report back in a few weeks. Aiming to run test, npp and winny 

2 hours ago, Barry platz said:

Anyone any experience with resolute labs oils and or Shield orals.... A contact has now started offering these and used to offer Dunning labs but changed to these.

IMG-20190617-WA0006.jpg

IMG_20190625_220125.jpg

The anavar tabs labels aren't correct anyway.

says each tab contains 50mg anavar? but they are 20mg tabs... 

On 6/27/2019 at 12:37 AM, darren.1987 said:

The anavar tabs labels aren't correct anyway.

says each tab contains 50mg anavar? but they are 20mg tabs... 

Yeah they do a 50mg version also... I allready message him about that

Following this as I’m in the same boat. As was said previously, source would be a fool to swap from a well rated lab to one with sub par products. So hopefully it’s all good. 

1 hour ago, Oldnewb said:

Following this as I’m in the same boat. As was said previously, source would be a fool to swap from a well rated lab to one with sub par products. So hopefully it’s all good. 

I was sceptical at first too but as you said my source wouldnt go from Dunning to bunk gear as one bad review would end his business

I'm sure it's more effort to pump out fake stuff nowadays anyway

I've been offered these 2 new sources for orals and oils, please post any updates as to quality etc as like others following this thread too, I do trust the guy offering the service , however, that's not to say that he isn't being duped by the supplier, time will tell, have a great weekend everyone. 

1 week in using their mast prop @400 mg pw and anavar @80mg pd. still nothing to report yet.... Dropped test to 375mg per week from nexus.. Will update again in a week 

Two mates been running for three weeks. Perhaps too early to tell, but pip free, usual sides from the oils that they would associate with what they bought etc 

Strength and weight moving in the right direction, running sust / tren with anadrol pre. 

I haven't had bloods yet but I say it's good stuff based on personal results

P.s my weight was 92kg prior to starting now 100kg.

3 minutes ago, Mrmotivator said:

Strength and weight moving in the right direction, running sust / tren with anadrol pre. 

I haven't had bloods yet but I say it's good stuff based on personal results

P.s my weight was 92kg prior to starting now 100kg.

Are u using shield or resolute?

8 hours ago, LM1234 said:

Hi everyone,

One question.

Just got today Winstrol and Anadrol 50 

Oral use

Can someone tell me what is SHIELD ANABOLICS?

Which pharmacy made it? Because can't find nothing on internet about this steroids 

15660431323734736176336487157359.jpg

Gona take a wild punt and say shield anabolics made shield anabolics :lol: