Sign in to follow this  
Dd5296

First Use..

hello, iv done hours and hours of reading into testosterone.  videos the lot, and the injection part of it puts me off, Open for the orals though. What do i head for as a first ever cycle i.e (dosage).

TIA

I think everyone was apprehensive at first, seriously it is a piece of cake pinning,. The only pain is the next day if virgin muscle, use orange pins if scared and you ain't too fat, they go in easy and are painless. Don't think anyone is going to recommend a oral only.

On 25/06/2019 at 12:53 PM, Dd5296 said:

hello, iv done hours and hours of reading into testosterone.  videos the lot, and the injection part of it puts me off, Open for the orals though. What do i head for as a first ever cycle i.e (dosage).

TIA

My first cycle was Dbol - 40mg a day and i absolutely blew up. Just be mindful that you need a good diet and training plan to accompany any gear.

I don't understand why everyone says oral only cycles won't work, all oral steroids are banned by WADA in tested sports

someone needs to tell them they don't work in the absence of an injectable 

Same for all these tested athletes getting popped for tbol and winny, they're getting disqualified for something that doesn't even work.

21 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I don't understand why everyone says oral only cycles won't work, all oral steroids are banned by WADA in tested sports

someone needs to tell them they don't work in the absence of an injectable 

Same for all these tested athletes getting popped for tbol and winny, they're getting disqualified for something that doesn't even work.

Think people are more talking about kept gains after oral only cycles in comparison to oils, when your on them of course they work.

1 hour ago, Matt6210 said:

Think people are more talking about kept gains after oral only cycles in comparison to oils, when your on them of course they work.

as an intro to gear if everything is kept as near to optimal as possible with training, nutrition and rest from the start of the cycle until after PCT id be very surprised if a first time user hadnt made and kept faster progress over the 8 week cycle and 4 week PCT than if they'd remained natural for the same time frame 

people have no business running more than one but as an intro to the world of PEDs personally i see no issue with starting with an oral only cycle