JMICK73

Optimum Biotech

Hi guys,

Just wondering has anyone came across Optimum Biotech products?

I’ve managed to source some Test CYP (200mg) and Deca (300mg) which is a brand I’m unfamiliar with so wondering if there’s any info out there on them?

CDE82C86-3145-482A-B8A2-3CAD60DE0575.jpeg

B3A34E40-FF08-4116-8239-B59F79377830.jpeg

Used the test 400 last year 400mg a week and blood work showed it put be double the high end of the range so good to go plus I've used the tren e test e mast e blend ttm and after 2 weeks had to stop as night sweats were to much!

Just been offered these, how'd you get on?

On 6/25/2019 at 12:44 PM, BelfastBound said:

Not worth the price they’re sold at however. I’d rather buy Sphinx or nexus as it’s cheaper and better.

The price I've been offered them is the same as Sphinx and ROHM, and the usual going rate.

1 hour ago, MrBishi said:

Just been offered these, how'd you get on?

The price I've been offered them is the same as Sphinx and ROHM, and the usual going rate.

I read that people where getting infections from this gear. so be careful... Optimum that is.

On 18/09/2019 at 7:17 PM, Lowkii said:

I read that people where getting infections from this gear. so be careful... Optimum that is.

Yeah was a while back but I heard the same 

I ran test400 on a first cycle 1.5ml a week split monday 1ml and friday 0 5 as was a first cycle new to steroids gains was excellent, I ran for 8weeks short inoe butni couldn't source any more was gutted trying to get deca and test400 now to run a second cycle

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, very new to this forum. Currently on my last week running biotech optimum TTM 3ml a week split down to 1ml x3 mon-wed-fri, gains have been incredible! Weighed in at 65kg and now I’m near the end of the cycle I’m weighing in at 76kg, loving the results! Very clean juice with no issues, only side I’ve had is the occasional night sweat, mainly the day after injecting. Can’t wait to run another cycle end of this year/start of next 

37010445-8C0B-41C9-BA7A-0ECBCEB2F6BD.jpeg

Edited by Richard4480