Sign in to follow this  
EpicSquats

Hash Browns

McDonalds ones are nice, early morning on a big road trip or something, with a Sausage and Egg McMuffin, and a dirty black coffee, beware though you WILL need a s**t about 30 seconds after finishing it.

5 hours ago, JLawson90 said:

not if you make them yourself .. giant hashbrown topped with bacon and baked eggs, now this was a breakfast 

brek_zpsojzr8a7l.jpg

That looks absolutely  fu**ing awesome maybe one of the sexiest food photos I’ve ever seen. 

sometimes I wish I wasn’t such a shitty cook who’s too bastard lazy to attempt to learn and could knock up dishes like that, I expect several years from now Anna will lovingly fetch me appetising breakfast dishes such as that as I enjoy morning sun on her balcony once my kids are self sufficient and I throw the missus out and move to into Anna’s house in Greece...

41 minutes ago, Henda83 said:

That looks absolutely  fu**ing awesome maybe one of the sexiest food photos I’ve ever seen. 

sometimes I wish I wasn’t such a shitty cook who’s too bastard lazy to attempt to learn and could knock up dishes like that, I expect several years from now Anna will lovingly fetch me appetising breakfast dishes such as that as I enjoy morning sun on her balcony once my kids are self sufficient and I throw the missus out and move to into Anna’s house in Greece...

Lol you’re always welcome 

this thread made me want to try and make hush browns 

I’ll give it a go tomorrow and post a really greasy picture just for you  :D

28 minutes ago, anna1 said:

Lol you’re always welcome 

this thread made me want to try and make hush browns 

I’ll give it a go tomorrow and post a really greasy picture just for you  :D

Yes !!!! Already counting down the days !

thanks in advance for tomorrow’s picture can it also include my favourite ever food bacon please?

19 minutes ago, The-Real-Deal said:

Just how epic does this make your squats? :D

Slightly more epic than your below par bench Stevie lad. 

3 hours ago, Jack of blades said:

I once found a whole rat inside my hash brown it was fully cooked inside it

Free protein lad.

15 hours ago, Henda83 said:

Yes !!!! Already counting down the days !

thanks in advance for tomorrow’s picture can it also include my favourite ever food bacon please?

Just made my own versions of hush browns 

thought just potato was too plain so I made a batch with regato and bacon and another with fennel and feta cheese 

I really feel it’s a wonderful addition to my greek british recipes now along with the yorkshire feta cheese muffins  :lol: 

@EpicSquats what do ya think? 

1457685C-27F1-44A8-8ECE-508B1899F96B.jpeg

3 hours ago, anna1 said:

thought just potato was too plain so I made a batch with regato and bacon and another with fennel and feta cheese 

I really feel it’s a wonderful addition to my greek british recipes now along with the yorkshire feta cheese muffins  :lol: 

Hash

No onions in them?

3 hours ago, anna1 said:

@Henda83 is currently driving to the airport to board his flight to Greece @anna1 

Plate of grub is all it takes with this one.