Sign in to follow this  
vetran

There is only one way to keep ukm alive and kickin

With the demise of MuscleTalk it’s obvious that the site will only survive through advertising and getting members to buy stuff, I’ve been here a long time and don’t want to see the same happen to this forum ,ime willing to spend money to help our community, If we all had £20 which advertiser on here  would you guys  spend it on ? or would you prefer to give it to me for the ukm Christmas party fund :)

the company that now own this site is a multi million dollar company that owns hundreds of websites that make money through advertising (spam) , if it goes down the shitter its down to them.

*you usually pay to get get rid of advertising (spam) not put more of it on.

On 03/06/2019 at 11:54 PM, vetran said:

With the demise of MuscleTalk it’s obvious that the site will only survive through advertising and getting members to buy stuff, I’ve been here a long time and don’t want to see the same happen to this forum ,ime willing to spend money to help our community, If we all had £20 which advertiser on here  would you guys  spend it on ? or would you prefer to give it to me for the ukm Christmas party fund :)

Christmas party fund lol it will be cancelled at the last minute with no refund 

Even if everyone here used an adblocker they would still earn from the guests who just read and don't join, probably more of them than there are of us members tbh

That said, I see no ads at all using Firefox and uBlock Origin addon

4 hours ago, Gary29 said:

Alan posting pictures of his missus @anna1 is the only thing keeping this site up and running I reckon, when the authorities catch up with him, this place is done for.

I thank you on behalf of my dungeon hostage , but I find the steroid section and threads  such as “ how big are your balls” ,

“ diy gyno removal “

“ am I still fertile on a cycle or is it the milkman’s “ 

“ is it test flu or do I have ebola ?” 

or “ does your c”ck grow on test”, far more entertaining 

pity not many of those these days  :( x 

On 6/4/2019 at 1:54 AM, vetran said:

I’d sponsor you Vet

you’re funny az f”ck  :thumb