Sign in to follow this  
Rhinoceros

Kids YouTube vids

Just watching some videos with my son and noticed most channels have over 500k subscribers with videos having over 10 million views.

A lot of the videos are just someone using GTA cars for colours or the alphabet.

Are these stats true? Must pull in some wedge in advertising if it's really that amount of views

it is .. there was some asian kid called Ryan who had a channel with his dad called ryans toy review, basically videos of them playing with different toys ... his family are now millionaires 

Check out Pewdiepie lol

most subscribed YouTuber . It’s mental .

started “ a war” against a company in India that has taken over youtube over there or something 

5 minutes ago, JLawson90 said:

it is .. there was some asian kid called Ryan who had a channel with his dad called ryans toy review, basically videos of them playing with different toys ... his family are now millionaires 

2 minutes ago, anna1 said:

Check out Pewdiepie lol

most subscribed YouTuber . It’s mental .

started “ a war” against a company in India that has taken over youtube over there or something 

I mean even more basic. Videos are literally just someone driving around in grand theft auto and someone saying the colours of the cars

Just now, Rhinoceros said:

I mean even more basic. Videos are literally just someone driving around in grand theft auto and someone saying the colours of the cars

I’d say their accurate 

the kid I mentioned though posts some pretty basic stuff . He started a channel talking to the camera about video games 

should probably urge my kids to start a you tube channel lol

I'd agree with Anna here, my daughter watched some really basic boring stuff when she was a little younger, they like things that show a colour then say the word etc .. she's 4 now so has broadened her horizon a bit these days lol

My 9 year old lassie watches this absolute unbearable c**t called “morgan” who’s a little bleached blond puff rich kid who’s always shouting and screaming on, in fact I can hear the fucker now as I type from the other room came home from work as it’s raining trying to lie on the cooch and he’s fu**ing squealing on like a lassie. 

8 minutes ago, Henda83 said:

My 9 year old lassie watches this absolute unbearable c**t called “morgan” who’s a little bleached blond puff rich kid who’s always shouting and screaming on, in fact I can hear the fucker now as I type from the other room came home from work as it’s raining trying to lie on the cooch and he’s fu**ing squealing on like a lassie. 

I like your style, a lie down instead of work. Lucky guy. 

Every other c**t is a "yootooburrRrRrRrrrr" these days. Simmers my urine really when they're earning f**k loads for doing f**k all 

7 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

I like your style, a lie down instead of work. Lucky guy. 

Haha I did give it a chance but got sick of sitting in van after an hour or so but I really should be still there as it’s faired up now but once it’s decided to come home the days f**ked after that pretty hard to change mind 

3 hours ago, Rhinoceros said:

Gets even more basic than that, "reaction" channels are some of the biggest and are literally videos of people watching videos.

2 hours ago, jake87 said:

Every other c**t is a "yootooburrRrRrRrrrr" these days. Simmers my urine really when they're earning f**k loads for doing f**k all 

Why does it piss you off that much, though? That's the whole point, literally any fucker could do it. I can't be pissed off at someone making easy money when I myself could be like "alright, I'll just act a knobhead on camera as well then and earn the same money once the views start rolling in". I'm in decent shape, I could make a fitness channel, claim natty and have everyone watching my workouts and buying my programs. I like a bit of gaming as well, I could just record myself playing games. I could just do what every other knobhead does and do "reaction" videos. If you're not a very interesting person, you could do a "compilation" channel where you basically just steal everyone else's videos and make a clip compilation, upload it with a clickbait title and thumbnail and then sit back and watch the views roll in. Possibilities are endless, as I said, any fucker could find some way of being a YouTuber if they wanted.

5 hours ago, nWo said:

Why does it piss you off that much, though? That's the whole point, literally any fucker could do it. I can't be pissed off at someone making easy money when I myself could be like "alright, I'll just act a knobhead on camera as well then and earn the same money once the views start rolling in". I'm in decent shape, I could make a fitness channel, claim natty and have everyone watching my workouts and buying my programs. I like a bit of gaming as well, I could just record myself playing games. I could just do what every other knobhead does and do "reaction" videos. If you're not a very interesting person, you could do a "compilation" channel where you basically just steal everyone else's videos and make a clip compilation, upload it with a clickbait title and thumbnail and then sit back and watch the views roll in. Possibilities are endless, as I said, any fucker could find some way of being a YouTuber if they wanted.

Unfortunately I don't have the vocabulary to explain exactly what I have against the full time youtubers because a lot of it boils down to how I was bought up. Id like to make it clear there is zero jealously my end as like you said it's fairly easy to earn from it. I suppose the whole thing has got out hand and i think in the future, YouTube will tighten down on it as the content is fairly unregulated... gone off on a tangent a bit there 

9 hours ago, anna1 said:

I’d say their accurate 

the kid I mentioned though posts some pretty basic stuff . He started a channel talking to the camera about video games 

should probably urge my kids to start a you tube channel lol

He has his own toy range now as well! It’s nuts, but our little chaps lap it up!

10 hours ago, JLawson90 said:

My  4 y.o. girl watches that little kid’s videos all the bloody time