Sign in to follow this  
vetran

I think my wife is having an affair with my mate

The signs are all there I just need to do some detective work to confirm , anyone else been through this horrible situation?

Yep, I watched it happen to my brother for the past 8 months. He recently split from his girlfriend of 7 years last week because she'd been cheating. Watching from the outside it's easy to see if some one is cheating... My brother said they hadn't had sex together for months. She kept coming up with excuses to avoid sleeping together. She was also going out every day to her so called friends house when she got back from work and wouldn't get back home until about 1AM in the morning. She also would often have people around the house when he was away working. 

We all thought she was a nice girl in the family, but turns out she was just another whore. 

9 minutes ago, vetran said:

He has turned into a right miserable tw*t :lol:

Your sure it isn’t your (sh1te) ‘jokes’ that have ground him down over the years to the point he decides that he needs to cuz you off like a diseased limb??

Probably why he is always miserable around you....

I knew my mate was  shaggin my mrs when I got home from work and his d1ck was up her arse. He tried to play it off by saying  he  had the flu and stuck it in there by mistake but me being the streetwise type of person saw through that lie and he was banged to rights. If that ever happens to you Vet, you know they're having an affair. Don't accept any excuses.

2 hours ago, Lowkii said:

Yep, I watched it happen to my brother for the past 8 months. He recently split from his girlfriend of 7 years last week because she'd been cheating. Watching from the outside it's easy to see if some one is cheating... My brother said they hadn't had sex together for months. She kept coming up with excuses to avoid sleeping together. She was also going out every day to her so called friends house when she got back from work and wouldn't get back home until about 1AM in the morning. She also would often have people around the house when he was away working. 

We all thought she was a nice girl in the family, but turns out she was just another whore. 

Link up Facebook or insta accounts 

cheers mate 

On 5/27/2019 at 7:59 PM, vetran said:

The signs are all there I just need to do some detective work to confirm , anyone else been through this horrible situation?

Once I didn't pay the plumber his properly accrued £60 fee.

No detective work was necessary when I came home and found wife and plumber hard at it in an upside-down 69.

On 5/27/2019 at 8:05 PM, Henda83 said:

Seduce her and try to eat her pussy the instant she returns from what you suspect to be a meeting with your mate, if she doesent allow this it’s a reasonable assumption to make that she has a load still in there.

Cos she's so caring about his mental well-being?

Or she's sore from the hard pounding her husband could never give her?

Best way to find out if your partner is cheating is make sure they see you grab there phone and run with it in the toilet and lock the door if they start banging on the door wanting there phone back sounding hectic then there probably cheating 

On 27/05/2019 at 9:44 PM, EpicSquats said:

I knew my mate was  shaggin my mrs when I got home from work and his d1ck was up her arse. He tried to play it off by saying  he  had the flu and stuck it in there by mistake but me being the streetwise type of person saw through that lie and he was banged to rights. If that ever happens to you Vet, you know they're having an affair. Don't accept any excuses.

Don't know seems like he was telling the truth from the sounds of it. What's happened to swolletip? Not seen him on here in ages. Tell him I said hi 

3 hours ago, Jack of blades said:

Don't know seems like he was telling the truth from the sounds of it. What's happened to swolletip? Not seen him on here in ages. Tell him I said hi 

What does @SwoleTip have to do with it ? 

Do tell :D x

4 hours ago, Jack of blades said:

Whatever medication you're on, take more of it lad.