Sign in to follow this  
Jack of blades

Losing my mojo

I'm very frustrated in the gym its like iv got some sort of disease because my lifts are crashing down example my top deadlift 250kg and now each month I see a 5kg to 10kg drop in weight and I could barely get 180kg of the floor today. What the heck. Don't know what I'm doing wrong other than I'm not as fat as used to be. Iv been cutting my calories down for about 5 months but for the past 3 weeks iv been eating loads again to get the lifts back up but there actually going down despite this. One thing I did was try to have a sugar free diet I feel maybe this f**ked me up in some way because it feels like a weird one I feel I can't gather the power to lift even light weights, is sugar really that important anyone know? 

2 minutes ago, Jack of blades said:

I'm already a juice head iv done 2 days of tbol is the consequence of my massive cycle haha and now I have to be on steroids now or I'm f**ked 

Everyone has to be on steroids or there f**ked mate, if they touched them before or not don’t worry yourself.

go needle exchange get some pins, get some juice everything will be good, welcome to greatness.

6 hours ago, Matt6210 said:

Everyone has to be on steroids or there f**ked mate, if they touched them before or not don’t worry yourself.

go needle exchange get some pins, get some juice everything will be good, welcome to greatness.

This + a decent surplus of calories.

On a serious note you might just need a couple of weeks off as it sounds like you a.) need a deload and b.) falling out of love with the gym. 

Take 2 weeks off come back to it with the juice and surplus advice and decide whether you want to be big and strong or aesthetic as unfortunately not many can have both.