Sign in to follow this  
AncientOldBloke

Bank hol plans lads?

1 minute ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Girly spa for me and the current wife. I expect a bollocking. In fact in want one or I wont feel married anymore.

How’s the drinking/drug use going mate?

Going to a festival, plan to not drink to much as I was drinking for 16 hours last weekend for a wedding and ending up not going to sleep so I was up for 41 hours. I'll probably end up pissed as fuk again though, hopefully I don't walk into all the slabs of peroni bottles in Tesco's this weekend 

11 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

Off here first for copious amounts of class A's, booze and sex.......

Then flying out to Alicante Tuesday morning to recover :D

IMG_20190524_121333.jpg

IMG_20190524_121554.jpg

On the coffee again are you 

I’ve driven oooop north, to visit my friends and am currently sipping a G & T and staring out over moors watching the clouds scudding around. Berrrluddie great!  

Cricket club tonight for more drinkers and conversation.

noice...

Wife’s birthday so me and the kids are making a big fuss this year because this time last year she had just had breast cancer surgery. I’m looking forward to it in the main but I’ve got to take her to the frikkin theatre. I’m very working class, she’s sort of lower middle class and likes theatre. I’m not suggesting that some working class don’t appreciate the arts but I’m not one of them. Tbh I’d rather go to work than the theatre ffs.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

9 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Wife’s birthday so me and the kids are making a big fuss this year because this time last year she had just had breast cancer surgery. I’m looking forward to it in the main but I’ve got to take her to the frikkin theatre. I’m very working class, she’s sort of lower middle class and likes theatre. I’m not suggesting that some working class don’t appreciate the arts but I’m not one of them. Tbh I’d rather go to work than the theatre ffs.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Luv you more for doing it Sassers.

errrr...no homo?  Doh!

47 minutes ago, Flubs said:

I’ve driven oooop north, to visit my friends and am currently sipping a G & T and staring out over moors watching the clouds scudding around. Berrrluddie great!  

Cricket club tonight for more drinkers and conversation.

noice...

Hope you mean further North than Sheffield otherwise it ain’t proper North. 

44 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Traveling up to Scotland to climb Ben Nevis

Awesome. :thumbup1:

14 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Hope you mean further North than Sheffield otherwise it ain’t proper North. 

Awesome. :thumbup1:

Of course. I’m a northerner originally  and from the Yorkshire moors area. Very Heathcliffe... the landscapes are carved across my heart. I don’t get back too often so make the most of it when I do.

49 minutes ago, Flubs said:

Of course. I’m a northerner originally  and from the Yorkshire moors area. Very Heathcliffe... the landscapes are carved across my heart. I don’t get back too often so make the most of it when I do.

I’ve ridden up that way a fair few times, it’s nice. I think Northumberland is the only place left that I’ve not ridden parts of in England and Wales. 

3 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

Traveling up to Scotland to climb Ben Nevis

I went up it last year, got stupidly lucky with the weather, completely clear and zero wind, nice and warm all the way, epic views, enjoy pal.

Im out on the mountain bike tomorrow and my old man is having a birthday bbq/buffet on Sunday so will take the family and eat loads of food, chill on Monday, sweet.

28 minutes ago, Henda83 said:

Taking kids to the pictures to watch life of pets on Saturday, Will be bored shitless and wish I was at work by Sunday tolerating the unbearable miserable dreary presence of the wench 

Just think of them sausages and chips waiting for you when you get home though ya miserable c**t! :lol:

49 minutes ago, Henda83 said:

Taking kids to the pictures to watch life of pets on Saturday, Will be bored shitless and wish I was at work by Sunday tolerating the unbearable miserable dreary presence of the wench 

Been there. Done that.

Guess when it ends? When they shovel earth on your coffin.

4 hours ago, Gary29 said:

I went up it last year, got stupidly lucky with the weather, completely clear and zero wind, nice and warm all the way, epic views, enjoy pal.

Im out on the mountain bike tomorrow and my old man is having a birthday bbq/buffet on Sunday so will take the family and eat loads of food, chill on Monday, sweet.

Meant to be raining. Should hopefully still get some good views I hope:thumbup1: