Wheyman

Game of Thrones

13 hours ago, Jack of blades said:

Iv not seen the last season either. I don't have the channel that it's on iv been buying the dvds to watch it expensive I know but I'll watch the last season even just to finish it off and see danyereas turn into a whacko 

I bought a now tv box years ago. Cheap as. Now, if I’m bored with tv, I just go to Argos and buy a 2 month Entertainment package card for £10.  Binge watch a load of box sets. Bought it to catch up on GOT before the final season.

Told them I was cancelling as they’re about to take £7-99 for standard month charge now my 2 month card ended. They offered me a deal; I said no. 3 hours later I get an email offering me 3 months for £2-66 a month for the Entertainment package.  Done!! More box sets to binge as & when. 

On 5/21/2019 at 1:03 PM, Varg said:

It's not rubbish, but it did feel rushed and some things didn't make sense.

They spend 8 seasons fighting over the iron throne, unimaginable death and slaughter, then just shrug at the end and say "who wants to be king? meh, not me, why not Bran?" who, only two episodes earlier said "I can't be king of anything, I'm not Bran anymore, I'm the 3 eyed raven".

Wut?

That was the funniest s**t I've ever seen, it played like a monty python sketch.  After centuries of blood feuds, scheming, backstabbing, raising armies, slaughtering, they have a little meeting over the ruins of a slaughtered city and go:

Tyrion: Hey I have an idea

Greyworm: STFU you're not here to talk

Tyrion: How about we choose a king

Sam: We could have an election and let the people decide...

Everyone: LOL! 

Random dude: I'll be king, here is my CV

Everyone: SIT THE F*** DOWN RETARD!

Tyrion: How about Bran!  He fell out a window and did't die!

Everyone: OK then

Someone: He can't f**k from his wheelchair... who will be king after Bran?

Tyrion: We will move toward a more democratic system

Everyone: OK then

Bron: So is there enough money to rebuild the brothels?

I'm not even exaggerating that's exactly how the ending went down......

Ffs. Check all the film directors in da forum. Nothing wrong with it.

I see it as a shít episode rather than a shít season. Just be thankful the other 9 years of it was great.  

1 hour ago, Varg said:

It's almost as if different people like different things :huh:

I know I thought we lived in this world whereby we all like bikini girls,  Mens Physique,  taking steroids but not really lifting weights or eating as well !!  its totally bonkers that people actually like different things,   go figure !! Jesus Christ  ! ,  you will be telling me people get offended by different things next. I am not sure your living in the same world as me, insta world right

3 hours ago, Mayzini said:

I know I thought we lived in this world whereby we all like bikini girls,  Mens Physique,  taking steroids but not really lifting weights or eating as well !!  its totally bonkers that people actually like different things,   go figure !! Jesus Christ  ! ,  you will be telling me people get offended by different things next. I am not sure your living in the same world as me, insta world right

Only faggots like men’s physique bro

On 5/27/2019 at 10:02 AM, banjodeano said:

i have been to loads of the film locations in ireland and never even seen one second of the show

What do you want, a medal?

Ok I finally got time to finish GoT and I gotta say... Episode 5 the writers just f**ked up and the final episode was probably IMO one of the worse and most boring finale that I ever seen (and I watched quite a “few” tv shows)

Saying that, it’s really affecting me just now as I’ve finished the tv series few minutes ago.

5 minutes from now I won’t really care and will put GoT and his lame ending in the back drawer and simply move on with my life.

Although I now finally realise why true fans and supporters of any sorts got so infuriated and all the backlashing and criticism, that and that a lot of people need a life lol.

Is there a long running show where the finale is actually good?

I remember people raging about Lost too.

Usually it's better if shows peter out and you just stop watching them because they got rubbish.

3 hours ago, Varg said:

Is there a long running show where the finale is actually good?

I remember people raging about Lost too.

Usually it's better if shows peter out and you just stop watching them because they got rubbish.

Sponge Bob Squarepants was amazing to the final episode  :thumb