Sign in to follow this  
clever

New, skinny but motivated 😁

Joined site cpl of years ago, but never followed through.... like a fanny. Well the kids are getting older, just got married and now need to sort this skinny frame out!! I’m 34 but still the skinny f**k I was at 15! 6ft, and not even ten stone wet lol. Been doing pull ups and push ups last cpl of weeks but gotta take it seriously now. Any advice or help is welcome. I’m in Torquay, Devon if anyone wants to take a project lad under there wing, break me and rebuild me into a beast lmao. 

16 hours ago, clever said:

Joined site cpl of years ago, but never followed through.... like a fanny. Well the kids are getting older, just got married and now need to sort this skinny frame out!! I’m 34 but still the skinny f**k I was at 15! 6ft, and not even ten stone wet lol. Been doing pull ups and push ups last cpl of weeks but gotta take it seriously now. Any advice or help is welcome. I’m in Torquay, Devon if anyone wants to take a project lad under there wing, break me and rebuild me into a beast lmao. 

Congrats for your wedding!

welcome and join a gym x

On 20/05/2019 at 8:40 PM, clever said:

I’m 34 but still the skinny f**k I was at 15!

This is good IMHO. 

3 advices:

1- eat properly... Clean meals, real food, balance macronutrients and reach the daily kcal requirements;

2- train properly... If you wanna transform your body, you need to take it seriously... Keep it simple (old school) and make weight progressions 

3- rest... Muscles are built while you rest/sleep.

Welcome.

Ps. Don't be lazy and look for learning materials. UKm is full of good content ... or, hire a coach ...lol.

Thanks you guys, just reading stuff in the forums has shown me how stupid I’ve been. I thought I was eating loads but I’ve been a t**t lol. Thanks for welcoming me and the input n time. You lot are gems ?