UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Nolva & Tren - big nipple problems

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Jaling 
#1 ·
Hi Guys

I know it's hard to tell without bloods so going to get done.

I have really sore nipples and hard discs under both, they do flare up with gear but this time seems worse.

Running 300mg Test E and 300mg tren ace.

I am into my 6th week now.

3 weeks ago I added aromasin at 12.5mg eod and it made me extremely lethargic and couldn't stop eating. Dropped the aromasin and went back to normal. Last week I added aromasin again 7.5mg twice a week and the same happened again! Must be crashing my Estrogen.

My nipples are not leaking at all or anything.

I was looking at adding nolva but read mixed things with it whist running tren?

any advice be massively appreciated!!

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi Guys

I know it's hard to tell without bloods so going to get done.

I have really sore nipples and hard discs under both, they do flare up with gear but this time seems worse.

Running 300mg Test E and 300mg tren ace.

I am into my 6th week now.

3 weeks ago I added aromasin at 12.5mg eod and it made me extremely lethargic and couldn't stop eating. Dropped the aromasin and went back to normal. Last week I added aromasin again 7.5mg twice a week and the same happened again! Must be crashing my Estrogen.

My nipples are not leaking at all or anything.

I was looking at adding nolva but read mixed things with it whist running tren?

any advice be massively appreciated!!
Sounds like mk677 this not aromasin lol.

with low e2 I got low appetite, clicking wrists, dry skin and struggled with ED and libido.

how much aromasin did you add back in at 7.5mg? I assume your tabs are 25mg and not 12.5mg each?

if you added 7.5mg EOD again it could be too much, as you are only on 300mg test E a week.

7.5mg once a week on jab day or 2 x per week Monday and Thursday could be easily enough if it's e2 related.

I would definitely add nolva at 10-20mg a day and see if it helps with the nipple sensitivity..

maybe low dose of caber would help 0.25mg to 0.5 once a week.. it's strong and can easily lower prolactin.

but get bloods either way then you know what's going on.

#6 ·
Sounds like mk677 this not aromasin lol.

with low e2 I got low appetite, clicking wrists, dry skin and struggled with ED and libido.

how much aromasin did you add back in at 7.5mg? I assume your tabs are 25mg and not 12.5mg each?

if you added 7.5mg EOD again it could be too much, as you are only on 300mg test E a week.

7.5mg once a week on jab day or 2 x per week Monday and Thursday could be easily enough if it's e2 related.

I would definitely add nolva at 10-20mg a day and see if it helps with the nipple sensitivity..

maybe low dose of caber would help 0.25mg to 0.5 once a week.. it's strong and can easily lower prolactin.

but get bloods either way then you know what's going on.
@steve89 this ^^

Total bro science about not running nolva with tren. 20mg eod should do the job...but ed wouldn't hurt

6.25 mg aromasin twice a week is perfect for me on 300test (not quite sure how you'd dose at 7.5 lol)

Worth adding tho that I highly doubt adding aromasin would produce low e2 symptoms by the following week...sounds to me like there may be other issues here. Did you have sore joints/problems with libido? How was training? Still decent pumps in the gym?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.