Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hutchinson

Arnold attacked in south Africa

I lived there for a year when I was 19 The police will pistol wipe this guys to bits.  Scary place to live I came back it took a long time not to look over your shoulder every minute 

2 hours ago, benji666 said:

Don't think much of his security. Was able to run across a room towards him  and perform that flying kick. 

If you're security allows someone to take a running flying kick at you I would say they're not exactly top notch lol.

1 hour ago, nWo said:

From this angle you can literally see that Arnold barely moved forward and truly didn't realised that he was drop kicked hahaha legend 

2 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

From this angle you can literally see that Arnold barely moved forward and truly didn't realised that he was drop kicked hahaha legend 

That's what i thought and if it was Arnold when he was younger he would have bounced straight of Arnold 

2 hours ago, Jack of blades said:

That's what i thought and if it was Arnold when he was younger he would have bounced straight of Arnold 

People shouldn’t  ask if Arnold is fine, people should ask if the idiot did hurt him self when he impacted on Arnold.