Sign in to follow this  
AncientOldBloke

I've been lying down from.midday to 6pm

No guilt whatsoever. Had a good time. TV. Netflix. Books. 

Spose is better get up. Got 7 blood relatives coming for dinner. Told em all to bring a dish. When they arrive I'm gonna be belligerent and controversial cos I don't like their hobbies activities and interests.

Should be a good party.

19 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

No guilt whatsoever. Had a good time. TV. Netflix. Books. 

Spose is better get up. Got 7 blood relatives coming for dinner. Told em all to bring a dish. When they arrive I'm gonna be belligerent and controversial cos I don't like their hobbies activities and interests.

Should be a good party.

I slept until 2 pm, wife brought me lunch in bed, then I got up and slept on the sofa until 3, then went the gym, got back and now I'm on the sofa again.... 

Goddam stress depression manifesting in making me perma tired. 

BTW it's not a party until someone gets called a c**t 

I didnt set an alarm and still woke up at bloody 0830 with hunger pangs.... so had to get up and eat, just chilling today though, plenty of food and just watching YouTube mainly Martins Licis, jujimufu and maybe some Thor.

Just cooking up some food, 2 large chicken breasts sliced partially in half and stuffed with mozzarella and some butter and then wrapped in thick cut bacon.

Might have a bowl of granola after for a treat.

Gonna watch generation iron 3 as I eat.

I just cant stay in bed all day on a weekend as then feels like I'm back at work too damn quick, plus get way too hungry 

21 minutes ago, Frost_uk said:

I didnt set an alarm and still woke up at bloody 0830 with hunger pangs.... so had to get up and eat

I did the same, went straight back to bed though :lol:

22 minutes ago, Frost_uk said:

I didnt set an alarm and still woke up at bloody 0830 with hunger pangs.... so had to get up and eat, just chilling today though, plenty of food and just watching YouTube mainly Martins Licis, jujimufu and maybe some Thor.

Just cooking up some food, 2 large chicken breasts sliced partially in half and stuffed with mozzarella and some butter and then wrapped in thick cut bacon.

Might have a bowl of granola after for a treat.

Gonna watch generation iron 3 as I eat.

I just cant stay in bed all day on a weekend as then feels like I'm back at work too damn quick, plus get way too hungry 

Frostoi!!!!

Ow coom yer always oongrooi?

5 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Frostoi!!!!

Took me a min to work out what that said lmao 

Prob because I'm a fat person stuck in a fat person's body..... hang on that ain't right.... 

2 minutes ago, Frost_uk said:

Took me a min to work out what that said lmao 

Prob because I'm a fat person stuck in a fat person's body..... hang on that ain't right.... 

Eat some Frostois before sleeping. That'll keep you full!

Generally don’t like to lie in bed later than 9 at weekends otherwise the days go nowhere and next thing you know it’s sunday night and your thinking bastard work again.

that being said don’t usually achieve much, got up today had 8 slices of butchers bacon with toast then crisps and a pint of whole milk, trained legs, went to price a job but was a waste of time when I told them it will be September afore I could do it luckily it was just a few mile down the road, was going to take dog and family over the fields but it rained so lay on the cooch instead, wanted to finish boarding out my cupboard ready far plaster but there’s a shortage of plaster boards at minute and nowhere local have any. Chip shop food soon

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

Bastards all of you. I'm a 57 year old fellas with an 18 month old daughter. The concept of a lie-in has totally evaporated from my comprehension. 

I am totally fvcked 7 days a week. And not in a good way. 

I'm 42 with a 2 year old, thankfully my wife does the hard work 

16 minutes ago, GTT said:

I'm 42 with a 2 year old, thankfully my wife does the hard work 

By hard work do you mean bring up your child?

2 minutes ago, MM84 said:

By hard work do you mean bring up your child?

I have 2 full time jobs and do my share with my daughter, but she's a full time mum

1 hour ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Ah. Time for adult diapers for Ar Anna.

I'd love to have an adult diaper like for them times when you need a poop but don't want to get out of bed. Would be megga

12 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

I'd love to have an adult diaper like for them times when you need a poop but don't want to get out of bed. Would be megga

This would be great for long haul flights.  

1 hour ago, anna1 said:

Hope your relatives stick around forever and piss the hell out of you  :D

:(

They've just now arrived 

3 hours of mind-numbingly excruciating boredom is about to start 

41 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Eeeew!

You slob!

Frostoi!!!!

I’m cooking 4 quarter pounder Angus burgers and wedges right now, I’ll no doubt be hungry in the morning when I wake up.  I always wake up around 6-7am without an alarm, even if I went to sleep at 5am I’d wake up. 

Eat some Frostois before sleeping. That'll keep you full!

Lol, til midnight maybe. 

52 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

I could never release. Even if I needed a poop I could easily go to sleep without worry that I’d wake up in a slurry.