Kazza61

Bodybuilders Unfiltered

4 hours ago, boutye911 said:

Comment was a bit tongue in cheek mate as regardless of how sh1t people think his form is he has a pretty decent set of quads. Whether the leg press has added to that or not it’s impossible to say.  He has made some transformation when you look through his instagram. Went from skinny and untrained to what he is now. That’s pretty impressive to me. Don’t see many people in the gym at over 200lbs shredded

If he didn't use any drugs and that was the only exercise he did for legs do you think he would have well developed legs? To be honest I think it was just for the camera so people can see all that weight on the machine.

11 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

If he didn't use any drugs and that was the only exercise he did for legs do you think he would have well developed legs? To be honest I think it was just for the camera so people can see all that weight on the machine.

But that isn’t the only exercise he does for legs. His trainer stated that was only the first exercise of the workout. I was simply saying that people were criticising his form (which was sh1t) but maybe that works for him. Bit like people criticising pro bodybuilders form (branch warren etc) even though it seems to work well enough for them. Yes it’s obviously a mix of genetics, drugs, nutrition and training but I doubt  they give a fcuk what people think of how they train. 

I don’t actually give a fcuk either it’s coming across like I’m some sort of fan boy of the fella. He is in incredible shape and good luck to him.

yea agree prob just for entertainment value. Look how hard we are lifting all this weight. I doubt he trains like that regularly.

1 minute ago, BLUE(UK) said:

That’d mess with my head even though it wouldn’t affect it, it’d affect my head!! Haha. 

Everyone knows you have to mirror the weights otherwise it doesn’t work!

The bloke “leg pressing”...range of motion...ZERO

3 minutes ago, DappaDonDave said:

Everyone knows you have to mirror the weights otherwise it doesn’t work!

The bloke “leg pressing”...range of motion...ZERO

Even the plates have to look the same. 

Some weirdos can use alsorts of combinations of plate brands and sizes. It blows my mind just seeing it!! 

1 hour ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Even the plates have to look the same. 

Some weirdos can use alsorts of combinations of plate brands and sizes. It blows my mind just seeing it!! 

Surely everyone knows 20kg & 10kg is better for muscle building than 3 x 10kg!

On 11/05/2019 at 10:40 PM, DappaDonDave said:

Watching now!

Weight split fail!

B1A810D5-3977-45A9-AA11-AD219E3BE62E.jpeg

Maybe 1 leg is stronger than the other and she's trying to get the weaker one to catch up?